SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drudge Report, Terri Schiavo May Be Saved in 11th Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been trying to figure out why Greer and the appelate judge
have ruled CONSISTENTLY against Terri. The courts, the elected
representatives, the Sheriff, (probably even the local dogcatcher)
all seem to be in favor of euthanizing Terri.

After reading the Scientology connection below, might this be the
explanation??
Not that they are Scientologists themselves, but it seems that with the headquarters of the
Church of Scientology located in Clearwater,
they have a lot of money and influence on the politicians in Pinellas County!
Looks like they can threaten to make or break a political career.
Does it seem too far out??

Scientology and Terri Schindler Schiavo: The Death Connection

Quote:
.~snip~...No, Michael Schiavo does not necessarily have to be a Scientologist simply because he commits felonies regarding his guardianship duties. However, Michael's employment of Scientology tech against his incapable wife and his complete confidence that the Pinellas County Court system will protect him while he continually and flagrantly breaks Florida laws strongly suggest that he is involved in Scientology. The fact that he has never received any punishment for abusing, exploiting and neglecting a disabled adult indicates that someone or rather some organization which largely enjoys "above the law" status in Clearwater Florida is pulling legal strings on his behalf—and has been doing so for years.

Fair Game Policy

Pat Anderson, attorney for Robert and Mary Schindler, knows something about Scientologists and litigation. She referred to them as "the masters of Rambo litigation." During the time Pat Anderson was representing the former Pinellas-Pasco Medical Examiner Joan Wood (Lisa McPherson case) she made a statement about their fair game policy:

"If you are not a member of the church or an active supporter of the church, you are fair game for the church. And they will use litigation to silence their critics. They do not tolerate contrary opinion."12 emphasis
The fair game policy is used on anyone the Scientology organization deems an enemy:

ENEMY SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed. 13

Terri Schindler Schiavo, a woman that Scientologists consider to be a "wog" of the incapable kind, is definitely "fair game." She is not a Scientologist and she is legally married to a man who shares L. Ron Hubbard's philosophy in at least one crucial area: desiring death over disability. Michael Schiavo's illegal pursuit of Terri's death instead of her rehabilitation is also in line with L. Ron Hubbard's diabolical value system.

Hubbard had a particular antipathy for Catholicism and singled out this religious group for possible destruction:

He told one friend that he had not decided whether to destroy the Catholic Church, or "merely start a new one." 14

Michael Schiavo has singled out one particular Catholic for destruction: Terri. His blatant disregard for Terri's religious wishes is obvious. Through the guise of the "court order" and "doctor's orders" his attorney blocked her priest from administering what Catholics refer to as the "last rites":

Attorney Deborah Bushnell told Monsignor Thaddeus Malanowski, who has been Terri's spiritual provider for three years, that ''because of court order and doctor's orders, you can't put anything in her mouth,'' not even a morsel of moistened communion wafer.
~snip~

Interesting read at:

http://www.libertytothecaptives.net/scientology_and_terri_schindler_schiavo_death_connection.html
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)

Last edited by shawa on Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters said
Quote:
I'm afraid I'd lose it and someone would get hurt!!!!!!!!!

As far as I'm concerned, Michael Schiavo has bypassed Scott Peterson
as the most hated man in America, rightfully so.

I'm feeling the same way, Lew!!

My husband is as upset as I am, but he thinks I am teetering on the
brink of OBSESSION. I guess I am, but that's the way it is when
my heart and conscience are screaming 'THIS IS SO WRONG'!!!
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
vet_supporter
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out this link. According to this medical evaluation, Terri's brain is not as bad as the media and the court have been saying:

http://codeblueblog.blogs.com/codeblueblog/2005/03/csi_medblogs_co.html
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject: judges decision Reply with quote

Just heard the judge is not going to do anything, i knew that last night because felos was on TV and was so confident they had won he was bragging that the judge would decide in their favor, I am so upset, I just called the catholic archdiocese in florida and told them a few facts and the lack of public opposition they are showing,what I don't understand is that after all the work in washington, why would they take it to a liberal judge in florida, appointed by clinton, that was the big mistake
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Carter can issue an Executive Order giving the Draft Dodgers a free ride and Clinton can pardon the worst of his drug dealer best friends, why can't Bush issue an Executive Order to commute Terri's Death Sentence??

Am I wrong, or can President Bush fix this whole mess with the stroke of a pen?? And if not, why not??

SBD
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe because Terri has not been convicted of a CRIME for which
to request a pardon? A pardon only works for criminals!!
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One ray of hope.
The parents have now moved to the U.S. Appeals Court which is
in Atlanta. At least it gets them out of Florida and that incestuous
cabal of judges who all agree with each other.
Anyone know when the Court in Atlanta will hear the appeal??

The law that Congress just passed puts the case in Federal Court
Jurisdiction. Therefore, to Appeals in Atlanta, and if that court passes on it,
next step U.S. Supreme Court,which has refused to consider it before
because it had to come up through FEDERAL Courts.

Maybe, that's why a very ill Justice Rehnquist Is back on the bench
this week!!!

Or maybe its just wishful hoping on my part.
Terri is now at 4 days without hydration!!!
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd hate to be the Federal Judge that went against the President on this... Bad career move!
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shawa wrote:
Maybe because Terri has not been convicted of a CRIME for which
to request a pardon? A pardon only works for criminals!!

If Clinton can change the way Civil Litigations occur, then why can't President Bush change the way the courts litigate life and death cases.

http://www.blm.gov/nhp/news/regulatory/EOs/eo_12988.html

February 5, 1996

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 301 of title 3, United States Code, and in order to improve access to justice for all persons who wish to avail themselves of court and administrative adjudicatory tribunals to resolve disputes, to facilitate the just and efficient resolution of civil claims involving the United States Government, to encourage the filing of only meritorious civil claims, to improve legislative and regulatory drafting to reduce needless litigation, to promote fair and prompt adjudication before administrative tribunals, and to provide a model for similar reforms of litigation practices in the private sector and in various states, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Now that it is in Federal Court, I think Bush can change the rules by Executive Order.

SBD
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: terri Reply with quote

at this pointy I thiink we need to hold these judges accountable, can anyone tell me, how far they can go before they are held accountable I cannot beleiv that these judes canfill off a presidents direction, the laws need to be changed,
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:45 pm    Post subject: judges Reply with quote

bushville I hope your right about whittemore career, but it should not stop there greer has to go, and the senators and the stae of florida must be taught a lesson in 2006 these people need to be thrown out with the trash, especially if terri dies and at this moment it looks like that is going to happen, evry decent american should be outraged at these judges
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: judges Reply with quote

minnie presley wrote:
bushville I hope your right about whittemore career, but it should not stop there greer has to go, and the senators and the stae of florida must be taught a lesson in 2006 these people need to be thrown out with the trash, especially if terri dies and at this moment it looks like that is going to happen, evry decent american should be outraged at these judges

I don't know, but it seems as though he has a way of teaching the disrespectful a lesson. Blatant disrespect to a sitting US President! This isn't a banana republic, but to do that is just plain dumb. Just ask Dan Rather, that NAACP guy and most of the top brass at the CIA.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: