SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TERRI HAS DIED
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The creep stuck it to her family to the end. He had to be there when she died? And not them? Why? For the life of me I can't see why his current wife is putting up with it. He showed his true colors, just in case any of you out there are still thinking he isn't a control freak.
sdmoel
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rdtf wrote:
The creep stuck it to her family to the end. He had to be there when she died? And not them? Why? For the life of me I can't see why his current wife is putting up with it. He showed his true colors, just in case any of you out there are still thinking he isn't a control freak.

Current wife? He was married to Terri until the end. He has a girl friend though.
USAFE5
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He had to be there alone. That way the obit that CBS published in error is now correct.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sdmoel wrote:
Rdtf wrote:

Current wife? He was married to Terri until the end. He has a girl friend though.

10 years living with a woman and having 2 kids with her is considered common law in most states!
tony54
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sdmoel wrote

Quote:
Michael was awarded $300,000 for his pain and suffering and $700,000 for his wife's care nearly 12 years ago in a suit against doctor's who failed to treat her correctly. That money has since been fully used for her care and he has none of it.

You almost got it right, except $500,000 of the $700,000 went to his attorney to help him kill his wife. The rest I don't know, but him and his girlfriend/wife both drive Mercedes.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.terrisfight.org/index2.html

MYTH: Terri's Medical Trust fund has been used to care for her.
FACT: The following expenditures have been paid directly from Terri's Medical Trust fund, with the approval of Judge George Greer:
Summary of expenses paid from Terri’s 1.2 Million Dollar medical trust fund (jury awarded 1992)
NOTE: In his November 1993 Petition Schiavo alleges the 1993 guardianship asset balance as $761,507.50

Atty Gwyneth Stanley
Atty Deborah Bushnell
Atty Steve Nilson
Atty Pacarek
Atty Richard Pearse (GAL)
Atty George Felos
$10,668.05
$65,607.00
$7,404.95
$1,500.00
$4,511.95
$397,249.99

Other

1st Union/South Trust Bank
$55,459.85

Michael Schiavo
$10,929.95

Total $545,852.34
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing that has bothered me about this is that they were only married for 6 years before the incident. 6 years and he was able to pull this off? Go and get a divorce and try to get alimony, or take from your husband's pension, and see what you find out 6 years will get you. Not much.
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm still not sure how I feel about this situation (I guess I need to know more, but I am tired of hearing about it). I think her husband truly believed he was helping her. I just read this:

Michael was awarded $300,000 for his pain and suffering and $700,000 for his wife's care nearly 12 years ago in a suit against doctor's who failed to treat her correctly. That money has since been fully used for her care and he has none of it. He has since been offered $1 million dollars and a second offer of $10 million dollars to turn over rights to his wife to her parents by anonymous donors. He has rejected BOTH offers. He remained married to Terri despite creating a new family for the sole reason that he has believed and believes to this day that Terri had stated she didn't want to live in such a condition and that by doing so he might ease her suffering.

Michael Shiavo could be getting paid under the table by various "death" groups that are very well funded, such as the Hemlock Society or Scientology.

Terri had very little money spent on her care. Judge Greer took control of it.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sdmoel said
Quote:
I'm still not sure how I feel about this situation (I guess I need to know more, but I am tired of hearing about it). I think her husband truly believed he was helping her. I just read this:

If your only source of information is the MSM, you are not getting all the facts.The MSM is either to lazy
to find out the facts, or more likely, they SUPPRESS them.
Just as they did in the 2004 election with the Swiftvets story!!
Go to this site:
Quote:
Welcome to Sweet Liberty
coverage of the
Terri Schindler-Shiavo case

Our purpose is to report the truth that is being suppressed by the mainstream media regarding Terri Schindler-Schiavo's
condition and the battle that is being waged in the courts on her behalf. We will present the documentation that exposes the lies.

Terri's fight is one that should cause all Americans to take interest. It is indicative of a society which has ceased to embrace it's most precious attribute -- the ability to love all human life, regardless of handicap.

Further, Terri's case has other ominous overtones, as it reflects upon a trend in American governments to shift more power away from the legislative branches to the courts. Are we headed for a one-branch system of government?

www.sweetliberty.org
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
Tobette
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nievety is the reason why these sick amoral Judges get elected in the first place!
AMOS
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: MSM Reply with quote

There is nothing to be learned from the MSM, about anything. Terri was admitted with brain damage from the lack of oxygen. Blood tests showed NO SIGNS of a heart attack. Yet a neck exam showed evidence of strangulation. Might not that cause a lack of oxygen? Also, she had several broken bones, one of which was her femur (thigh bone). Anyone have any idea what kind of force it takes to break a femur?

Her loving husband refused to allow any rehab, most likely out of fear she would regain the ability to talk and explain what he did to her. THAT'S why he turned down the millions of dollars. He had to.

There, that's just SOME of what a person should know before TRYING to protect fat boy, control freak, homicidal, nurse Michael.
sdmoel
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya, I am learning more and more since she passed. That guy does seem slimy. Her parents want her body buried in Florida, but he is having her cremated in Pennsylvania where they meet. They don’t want her cremated. That just seems so wrong of him. I also didn't know he had two kids with his girlfriend/common law wife. It just goes to show, do what you can to be informed before you come to an opinion.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in case it got lost in all the threads, and for anyone that doesn't know about it, I thought I would re-post this bone scan document done a year after this happened to Terri. Michael was able to suppress this and keep it from her parents until years later. Notice all the 'trauma' found.

http://www.terrisfight.org/index2.html

shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From The Empire Journal:
Quote:
Through Every Tragic Event We Are Given
An Opportunity To Rise Above

America has been blessed, even in the tormenting evil that has spread its darkness upon our courts and murdered an innocent woman, we have been blessed. We were bestowed with the gift of an innocent woman whom many of us never had the privilege of meeting and yet she profoundly touched our lives and therein is our blessing.

Today, we witness the worst of our nation and though our courts killed Terri Schindler-Schiavo, they cannot take our blessing from us. Deep within our heart , wiithin our soul, Terri lives and no court can remove that. The darkness cannot murder our resolve to see to fruition that justice will be restored. We witness today the failure of our courts, the failure of our government. What we do not witness nor should we allow ourselves to witness is our own failure to rebuild our courts and restore a moral nation. To fail would be to mar the life, struggle and death of Terri. That we cannot allow.

Our sorrow has brought us to tears. For our nation, we weep and we should weep because the death of Terri Schindler-Schiavo was murder. We weep because a court deprived a family of their daughter –of their sister –of their friend. Their grief is enormous as is their faith as was so evident in their continuous fight to bring her justice, which stands as a lesson for each one of us.

Let us remember Terri not so much as a victim now, but as our guide in our quest to bring our nation to its knees allowing our tears of sorrow to wash away, to cleanse our nation of the perverse and rampant corruption strangling our very core of being Americans. Let our tears today be a show of unity and spirit to one another enjoined in the life of Terri Schindler-Schiavo. Through her, she gave us the mandate to return to a moral and ethical nation -that directive must begin within our courts.

We rightly grieve today and awake tomorrow refreshed in our faith, in our determination that what Terri truly gave us was her will to live, and now that torch of life is ours to carry forward.

Theresa Maria Schindler Schiavo

December 3, 1963 ~ March 31, 2005
AMOS
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: Good Reply with quote

Good, esmoel, you're getting it. Now, go theempirejournal.com and get the whole story. Hint, just as you're not supposed to go swimming for two hours after eating, wait AT LEAST the same amount of time after eating to read the Terri stories at theempirejournal.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: