SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Communist Party of the USA.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:21 am    Post subject: The Communist Party of the USA. Reply with quote

The Communists in America are holding the annual convention this year July 1 thru 3rd in Chicago Illinois. We should all plan on attending and show them real Americans can disrupt conventions also.
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: The Communist Party of the USA. Reply with quote

ocsparky101 wrote:
The Communists in America are holding the annual convention this year July 1 thru 3rd in Chicago Illinois. We should all plan on attending and show them real Americans can disrupt conventions also.

Why give them the media attention? Just stay away and they will resume their obscure, worthless lives on the 4th of July without anyone noticing.

Cool Cool Cool

Independent that leans right of center.
gmez2001
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:46 am    Post subject: communists Reply with quote

Another example of leftist minority trying to change the majority. Don't these people know that communism is finished in Russia,China(unheard of 10-15% growth) and Chile(model retirement program) with Cuba the only holdout remaining.

Wonder???

Sometimes I think this is a misdirected effort to change other people instead of oneself .

If you don't have a skill set become a professional complainer or create a left-wing organization becoming it's fund raiser thereby securing yourself a payday.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
tony54
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not a fly by night organization; there are many prominent Americans who belong to this party; Lurch, Hanoy Jane, Pelosi, Boxer and many more.
The raised clenched fist is their official salute!

Every one of Kerry's speeches during his campaign ended with him saluting the crowd this way, maybe intentional, maybe subconsciously?
I’d be willing to bet that three out of ten people who attend this convention will be under-cover FBI agents, and rightly so!
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These guys haven't had a viable candidate since Gus Hall died. Maybe they are trying to see if any Democrat Liberals qualify for them. I know they endorsed Lurch in '04.
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They did not have a canidate because they did not want to take votes from the Democratic Canidate. Those are not my words those are the words of the CPUSA during the 2004 campaign on their web site. Now in the business world don't they call that a Merger?
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whygo and give them the media attention? I remember dact in the late 60s and 70s we did the same thing. We allowed then to have the streets and look what happened. It was not until the hardhat march in New York that we stood up for the fight against the commies and for our troops. To little to late. If we allow it to continue today we allow them to victimize those patriotic Americans who are putting their lives on the line for us. Do you really want to take that chance? I say Stand up for America!!!
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ocsparky101 wrote:
They did not have a canidate because they did not want to take votes from the Democratic Canidate. Those are not my words those are the words of the CPUSA during the 2004 campaign on their web site. Now in the business world don't they call that a Merger?

You miss my point, when was Gus Hall ever a viable candidate and when was the CPUSA ever a viable party. They are are not now and never were.
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tony54 wrote:
This is not a fly by night organization; there are many prominent Americans who belong to this party; Lurch, Hanoy Jane, Pelosi, Boxer and many more.
The raised clenched fist is their official salute!

Every one of Kerry's speeches during his campaign ended with him saluting the crowd this way, maybe intentional, maybe subconsciously?
I’d be willing to bet that three out of ten people who attend this convention will be under-cover FBI agents, and rightly so!

I forgot what that salute meant? Was that a white power thing? I remember it as a black power salute (Edwin Moses at the 68 Olympics in Mexico City comes to mind.). Was it a "Power to the People" salute or something like that? What can I say, who could understand what was being said back then with all the whining and screaming going on.

I did enjoy the free love part of it all and the excuse for my hair being so short was that I had spent a year in a Nepal Temple studying Zen. It worked everytime to successfully infiltrate the enemy. Laughing

Cool Cool Cool

Independent that leans right of center.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: