SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"keg" Kennedy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Army_(Ret)
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:07 pm    Post subject: "keg" Kennedy Reply with quote

Today: "Keg" Kennedy seems to be celebrating the one year anniversary of the Abu-Gharib prison scandal.
Let's all go to his mansion, and do a belly laugh as he strips naked and puts a lampshade on his head.
What an idiot.
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a Senior Leader of the Democratic Party and deserves some respect!

When you find someone has some respect for Teddy let me know. By the way am I crazy or has Teddy lost some weight? Maybe he can fit that massive beam into just one business class seat again?

Independent that leans right of center.
Jerald L. Parsoneault
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't recommed that anyone read Ted Kennedy's lengthy statement. But, I do want to say I found it ironic that the "Hero of Chappaquiddick," a guy who pulled off one of the biggest coverups in recent memory, is highly critical of the Abu Graib investigation for not identifying those high level officials responsible for unethical and immoral conduct.

What makes Kennedy think he is qualified to be this country's moral compass in the first place?

Nalt
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What makes Kennedy think he is qualified to be this country's moral compass in the first place?

" what Nalt said
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rush discusses Abu Ghraib Day with His Audience: Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

transcripts from the show 4/26

RUSH: The one year anniversary of Abu Ghraib celebrated today by Ted Kennedy and the Democrats. Speaking of Ted Kennedy, you all know the anniversary of Chappaquiddick is July 19th 1969, 36 and a half years already. Mary Jo was 29 in 1969, which means that this is the year she could have started collecting Social Security. Mary Jo Kopechne denied her birthright of Social Security, all because of one wrong turn at Chappaquiddick. Here's Christopher, Pensacola, Florida. Hi, Christopher, welcome to the program.

CALLER: Hey, Rush. Air Force dittos from Pensacola.

RUSH: Thank you, sir. Welcome to have you on the program.

CALLER: Just to keep you with the season, I want to wish you a Happy Abu Ghraib. And I apologize that I didn't get my Abu Ghraib present in the mail. I was wondering what I could get you for Abu Ghraib this year and how are you going to decorate your Abu Ghraib tree sir?

RUSH: You want to know what to get me for Abu Ghraib? You know what? That is a good question. I don't really want anything for Abu Ghraib. The Democrats, that is who we need to get presents for. One thing, have you thought about handcuffs? Those have multiple uses for Democrats. A whip. You know, to go along with the handcuffs. Dawn says a good present would be to give a Democrat a digital camera so that he or she can document their own atrocities. All you have to take it to a Madonna concert. You got the whips, and the handcuffs and chains right there on stage and people are paying for this.

CALLER: They may have military intelligence, Rush. Who knows?

RUSH: That is a great question. What kind of gift to give Democrats here on the anniversary of Abu Ghraib. I'm glad you called, Christopher.

We'll think of more as they, as they come up. You know, you might give them a little pyramid game, something that is in the shape of a pyramid. Wire tap kit. Could borrow that. Ted, actually could borrow one from Raymond Reggie, a wire tap kit. What else? Autographed picture of Mary Mapes. Boy, if you could score, come up with an autograph of Mary Mapes, she's the mother of the Abu Ghraib scandal. Jumper cables. A pair of jumper cables -- superb idea, Mr. Maimone. And these are things we all have lying around the house, folks. Just get rid of it. It is junk. Give them a German shepherd. Oh, yeah, a German shepherd dog, little German shepherd puppy. You can train yourself.

RUSH: We're putting our heads together down here at EIB Southern Command. We've come up with three more gift ideas for a liberal Democrat today. It is Abu Ghraib Day. Senator Kennedy issued a statement, Democrats celebrating the one year anniversary of the Abu Ghraib scandal. I don't know how I forgot this. Obviously, at the top of the gift list has to be women's underwear. Remember, women's underwear was put on the heads of Islamic prisoners to humiliate them. Democrats found this totally objectionable, can't believe it. Another thing, remember all of the pictures of Abu Ghraib prisoners with bags on their heads, with eye holes cut out. Give them some of those. Those are cheap. Go to the grocery store, get groceries, then give them the empty bags with the eye holes cut out favorite liberal Democrat, that as well as handcuffs. The bag for the head has a series of uses for liberal Democrats as well. Then, of course, there is a leash. A leash can be found at any pet store and it goes along with the German Shepherd that you are going to give away to a democrat here as they celebrate the one year anniversary of Abu Ghraib Day.

Kevin in Eugene, Oregon. Hello and welcome to the EIB Network. Hello.

CALLER: How you doing Rush?

RUSH: Pretty good, Kevin.

CALLER: Love to talk to you.

RUSH: Thank you.

CALLER: I just want you to know that we are going to have our Abu Ghraib barbecue party tonight and we are going to be playing nude Twister.

RUSH: (Laughing.) How many people you got coming?

CALLER: Well, I figure we only need 8 or 10 to make it a rip roaring time. I thought that would be kind of fitting.

RUSH: Yeah. Nude Twister? Big Abu Ghraib barbecue. (Laughter.) Okay. And that's from Oregon. Progress here.

David in Austin, Texas. Welcome to the program.

CALLER: Thanks Rush. I call to express my opposition to Abu Ghraib Day. It's getting too commercialized. Everyone is getting away from the intent of the holiday, which is to honor military interrogation.

RUSH: (Laughing.) So, in your view, Abu Ghraib Day would be to honor military interrogation. We are commercializing it with gifts.

CALLER: Exactly.

RUSH: Now destroying the full meaning --

CALLER: Right. Another day off work and that's it.

RUSH: Well, that hasn't happened yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if they try to make it a Monday holiday.

CALLER: We'll see.

RUSH: All right. You people are cracking me up today. David, thanks much.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

;
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rush was having fun with this today:
Quote:
Swimmer Celebrates Abu Ghraib Day

April 26, 2005

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

Matt Drudge has just posted a statement by Senator Edward M. Kennedy on the anniversary of the Abu Ghraib scandal. The Democrats are actually celebrating the one year anniversary of the Abu Ghraib scandal! Senator Kennedy's statement says... I mean, it is a huge statement. It was 7 pages here. Well, yeah, I guess it is 7. It is. It is 7 pages! There go four of them right there in the trash. (tossing pages) It is seven pages. I'm not going to bother you with all of it. But Senator Kennedy begins this way, "The sad anniversary of the Abu Ghraib torture scandal is now upon us." (Laughing.) Sad, my foot! These guys are happy as hell to be celebrating this today, but I think that we should encourage them. They have misread the public totally on this and they still think this is an election winnable issue for them.

Senator Kennedy says, "It's an appropriate time to reflect on how well we've responded as a nation. The images of cruelty and perversion are still difficult to look at a year later. An Iraqi prisoner in a dark hood and cape, standing on a cardboard box with electrodes attached to his body. Naked men forced to simulate sex acts on each other." Senator Kennedy is just jealous. This is the kind of stuff that used to go on in Hyannisport and he's just jealous that as he's getting older, he's not part of it. "The corpse of a man who had been beaten to death, lying in ice, next to soldiers smiling and giving a 'thumbs up' sign. A pool of blood from the wounds of a naked, defenseless prisoner attacked by a military dog.These images are seared into our collective memory."

Just as the image of an Oldsmobile, off the Dike Bridge, with the trunk sticking out of the water. "The reports of widespread abuse by U.S. personnel were initially met with disbelief, then incomprehension. They stand in sharp contrast to the values America has always stood for-our belief in the dignity and worth of all people-our unequivocal stance against torture and abuse -- our commitment to the rule of law. The images horrified us and severely damaged our reputation in the Middle East and around the world." You know, you wouldn't know that by looking at what is happening in the Middle East. Anyway, Senator Kennedy and the Democrats, just want to put you on notice, celebrating the one year anniversary of Abu Ghraib today, noting the sad anniversary. And make no mistake about it, they are celebrating this. I just want to warn you, by the time you get to the afternoon shows on cable, and the nighttime shows on cable, Abu Ghraib will be portrayed as if it happened yesterday. We will be getting retrospectives. They will show us the pictures again, and they will go through all of the people they think personally ordered it from Alberto Gonzalez to George W. Bush. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to revive the National Guard story within some context with this. But, it's just so illustrative. In fact, Mary Mapes was the producer of the Abu Ghraib story. It was Mary Mapes who got the Abu Ghraib pictures. Somebody in the Defense Department leaked them to her. It was the same show, 60 Minutes Wednesday that ran the first pictures, and the New York Times caught up with it and bammo! They were out on the blocks with it. And so, you're going to see media celebration today with the sad one year anniversary of Abu Ghraib.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: The one year anniversary of Abu Ghraib celebrated today by Ted Kennedy and the Democrats. Speaking of Ted Kennedy, you all know the anniversary of Chappaquiddick is July 19th 1969, 36 and a half years already. Mary Jo was 29 in 1969, which means that this is the year she could have started collecting Social Security. Mary Jo Kopechne denied her birthright of Social Security, all because of one wrong turn at Chappaquiddick. Here's Christopher, Pensacola, Florida. Hi, Christopher, welcome to the program.

CALLER: Hey, Rush. Air Force dittos from Pensacola.

RUSH: Thank you, sir. Welcome to have you on the program.

CALLER: Just to keep you with the season, I want to wish you a Happy Abu Ghraib. And I apologize that I didn't get my Abu Ghraib present in the mail. I was wondering what I could get you for Abu Ghraib this year and how are you going to decorate your Abu Ghraib tree sir?

RUSH: You want to know what to get me for Abu Ghraib? You know what? That is a good question. I don't really want anything for Abu Ghraib. The Democrats, that is who we need to get presents for. One thing, have you thought about handcuffs? Those have multiple uses for Democrats. A whip. You know, to go along......

Continued at:
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_042605/content/rush_on_a_roll.guest.html
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think a '68 Olds Delta 88, upside down in water works.

-Wlm Shakespeare
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

months ago I went out on google looking for info on Teddy's coverup back when.... refreshing my memory. wow, what an eye opener. Teddy sure knows how to sweep under the rug.... Kerry had a master for a teacher, didn't he? well, I'm sure it wasn't Teddy (not smart enough) but his hired brooms....
Army_(Ret)
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I B Squidly wrote:
I think a '68 Olds Delta 88, upside down in water works.

Interesting. The PT 109 was found, but the 68 Olds never was.
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncle ted says in his statement:
Quote:
With respect to matters under the Defense Department's control, the answers we've received have been inconsistent and incomplete.

I thought this was the Kerry/Kennedy platform?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: