SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Senate Getting Away with Murder
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Senate Getting Away with Murder Reply with quote

Doc Farmer wrote:

Senate Getting Away with Murder
Written by Doc Farmer
Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Last year's presidential campaign was quite the circus. Claims and counterclaims, truth and lies, yelling and (in one candidate's case) screaming were the steady diet America was force-fed by the lib/dem/soc/commie media. Charges were made against President Bush regarding his service in the 70s; charges which he answered, but which answers the media generally ignored in favor of trying to smear a candidate they didn't like. Well, nobody said politics was pretty.

Yet, despite all of the angst, the election went off pretty smoothly. Oh, there were the usual cries of "disenfranchisement" from those who feel that votes were not counted for the dead (or, for the more PC of you, the "vitally challenged"), felons ("judicially misunderstood"), house pets ("animal companions"), plants ("vegetatively amplified") or morons ("Robert Byrd").

Even now, there are still cliques of the dendritically challenged who lurk in the shadows of **, complaining that "we wuz robbed" - although in much fouler language than that. They argue that Dubya never released all of his military records (when in fact he did), believing that Karl Rove forged those 60 Minutes documents, and certain beyond any doubt that Condi Rice is, in fact, The Matrix. The rest of us have pretty much gotten on with our lives, however.

That may not be such a good idea, however. There is still one bit of unfinished business that cannot, must not, be forgotten or set aside. The fact is, we've got a criminal who damn near became our President and our Commander in Chief. A crook even darker and lower than Richard Milhouse Nixon at his worst. A man who, even today, strolls the corridors of power unscathed and intact.

John Forbes Kerry.

Last year, the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth (now the Swift Vets and POWs for Truth) put forward some rather strong accusations against Mr. Kerry. Accusations that they backed up with affidavits and evidence. They charged that Kerry provided aid and comfort to the enemy during a time of war. That he met with enemy officials in Paris, at least twice, while still an officer in the U.S. Navy. That he made false and slanderous accusations against U.S. troops, coining the phrase "babykiller" into America's lexicon. That he lied about certain actions while in Vietnam, causing him to obtain by falsehood at least two of his medals. That he abandoned his shipmates in order to not only put his own power ahead of his duty, but to assist our enemies in the process. That his anti-war, no, his pro-enemy stance following his return to the United States caused the continued suffering, torture and in some cases death of U.S. Prisoners of War in enemy captivity: that his pressure to leave Vietnam prematurely makes him complicit in the deaths of over one million South Vietnamese, and over three million Cambodians.

That Kerry was, and remains, a traitor.

The fact that Kerry (thankfully) lost the election does not mitigate his crimes, nor does it excuse his behavior. And yet, there has been NO action from the US Department of Justice. No Grand Jury has been convened to examine the evidence of his actions during and after Vietnam. No indictment has been proffered to any Federal Court. No order has been drafted by any judge to unseal the 18 boxes of classified documents currently gathering dust in an FBI cupboard. Nor has any action been taken to obtain Kerry's FULL military record. Kerry "promised" on Meet The Press back in January that he would sign the Standard Form 180, which would release all of his records. To this date, he has not done this. I don't believe he will, either. Why? Because he is a liar. He is a coward. He is a traitor. He is an enemy of the United States of America.

Yet, for some unfathomable and obscene reason, he is still a Senator. One of 100 of our (supposedly) most distinguished legislators.

Why has there been no action? The election is over. There would not be any harm to our Republic in taking this man to court. Indeed, there is great harm in allowing a s*****g such as Kerry to remain in office, and at large, by ignoring these accusations and the evidence that backs them up. It sends a signal that if you're in high office, you can get away with anything. I thought we had learned our lesson after Clinton's impeachment. Apparently, I was wrong.

Last year, I called upon the Justice Department to take action against Kerry. Their silence has been deep, profound, and disturbing. The Swift Vets made the same call. So did over 190,000 Americans who signed an online petition requesting that the Justice Department actually live up to its name. I also called upon the Senate to investigate Kerry's continued membership, quoting the fact that under Article XIV, Section 3 of the US Constitution:

"No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President...having previously taken an oath...to support the Constitution of the United States, [who has] engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."
Now, I know that the Senate (and, for that matter, the House) spends most of their time treating the Constitution like so much recycled toilet paper, and always at our expense. However, it is unconscionable for them to willfully ignore a traitor in their midst.

Therefore, I ask those of you reading this article, especially those who supported the SwiftVets, to take action today. Contact your Senators and DEMAND that they expel Kerry under the above-mentioned Constitutional article. Contact your local or regional Federal Prosecutor's office and DEMAND that they open an investigation on Kerry for the crimes and specifications he has been accused of by me, by the SwiftVets and by his own words. Contact Attorney General Alberto Gonzales and DEMAND that he get off his duff and act on this issue with alacrity.

And finally, contact President Bush and DEMAND that he take the gloves off. The election is over. Making nice-nice with a scum-bucket like Kerry may have been a political necessity in 2004, but it's 2005 now. By failing to act on these accusations, or by blocking the investigation or prosecution, Bush would be neglecting his duty as the chief law enforcement officer of the nation. Further, he would be in direct violation of his oath of office, which states that he preserve, protect and defend the Constitution.

The time for being nice, or being statesmanlike, is over Mr. President. It's time for you to do your job.

About the Writer: Doc Farmer is a writer and humorist who is also a moderator on ChronWatch's Forum. He formerly lived in Saudi Arabia and Qatar, but now resides in the Midwest. Doc receives e-mail at docfarmer9999@yahoo.co.uk.

This Article Was First Published In ChronWatch At: http://www.chronwatch.com/content/contentDisplay.asp?aid=13350

I'm planning to make an appointment with a local DoJ prosecutor. It is my intent to present an indictment draft and ask them to move forward on it. I'd appreciate your advice and input.

Fat, Bald and Ugly - And PROUD Of It!
DougReese
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Senate Getting Away with Murder Reply with quote

Doc Farmer wrote:

I'm planning to make an appointment with a local DoJ prosecutor. It is my intent to present an indictment draft and ask them to move forward on it. I'd appreciate your advice and input.

OK, since you asked . . . . don't do it Smile

Doug
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Senate Getting Away with Murder Reply with quote

DougReese wrote:
Doc Farmer wrote:

Doug

Alright, putting that advice aside for the moment... Rolling Eyes

Seriously, I do plan to take this action. Is there any specific reason why I should not?

DougReese
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 2:00 am    Post subject: Re: Senate Getting Away with Murder Reply with quote

Doc Farmer wrote:
DougReese wrote:
Doc Farmer wrote:

Doug

Seriously, I do plan to take this action. Is there any specific reason why I should not?

Oh, you're serious about this? I thought you wrote that post with your "humorist" hat on.

What the heck, if you have the time, go for it. Keeping in mind that you haven't a prayer of success, go for it.

Doug
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: Senate Getting Away with Murder Reply with quote

DougReese wrote:
Doc Farmer wrote:
DougReese wrote:
Doc Farmer wrote:

Doug

Oh, you're serious about this? I thought you wrote that post with your "humorist" hat on.

What the heck, if you have the time, go for it. Keeping in mind that you haven't a prayer of success, go for it.

Doug

Yup, I'm serious. I know it's quixotic, but to my knowledge nobody has actually GONE to the DoJ and asked them to act. Or reminded them that their failure to act is actually a federal crime (under "Misprision of a Felony" 18 USC 4).

What I'm hoping folks here can do is point me in the direction of the actual evidentiary materials.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: