SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FATHER ARRESTED FOR MURDER OF TWO GIRLS IN ILLINIOS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 3:36 am    Post subject: FATHER ARRESTED FOR MURDER OF TWO GIRLS IN ILLINIOS Reply with quote

All I can say is "REVENGE is MINE!" sayeth the Lord.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he did it, he deserves to fry.

However, given the latest penchant of our media to try these cases in their outlets, guilt seems to be a foregone conclusion anymore.

How can we forget John Mason facing the firing squads of F-O-X news's Greta and Geraldo? Once his fiance' turned up alive, the lynch mobs turned their attention to her and they aren't through yet.

Everyone, including the most heinous of criminals derserve their day in court. How can anyone have it once our national media has declared you guilty?

I guess "Innocent Until Proven Guilty" holds no real place in our society any longer.

According to one article this evening, Mark Furhman stated, once he had heard it was the Dad that found the bodies, he knew he was guilty. I only hope they have some evidence a bit more substantial than that.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firing squads? my ass, If he was smart he would of screamed to holy hell, why don't they want me to be recorded?......I'm sure there is someone that can splain that to me? Wink
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am skeptical of this until the police and DA present undeniable and truthful facts. I am a little bit affected by the many cases of wrongfully convicted people, including parents, in the past.
srmorton
PO2

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He admitted doing it today during his arraignment. This guy should have
been locked up forever while they had the chance.
Armybrat/Armymom
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a bloodthirsty person but in certain situations I think "Where's the rope?" NOW!
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

his reason> he was in a rage at his daughter because her mother let her go out, when he wanted her grounded. Besides beating both girls to pulp, and 30 stabs wounds between them, he stabbed his daughter in both eyes...........I cannot even begin to imagine the horror those girls went through...

CBSNews
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy was just released from prison last month for a parole violation - and what was that offense?

Chasing people around with an activated chain saw and threatening to cut their heads off!

For this, he received commutation of sentence to the 144 days served and PROBATION! Mad

This is a sick, sick, sick - even demonic - entity that we're talking about here.

Two innocents died because we are doing such a piss-poor job of protecting our citizens from such evil. God help us! We're in trouble, here!
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to take back what I wrote before. It is such a barbaric act, stabbing little girl 20 times...and in both eyes. A few weeks ago a little girl was buried alive in Florida. I cannot imagine the pain that these three poor little girls have felt before they died. Something really wrong is going on in this country.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, joeshero, you were right to be sceptical because the media does indeed, jump on a bandwagon right away and convict sometimes innocent people.

They did that to that ex-con in the Elizabeth Smart case and like Lew said, they did it to the fiance' of the runaway bride - and now even though she's still in intense counseling, the media is calling for her blood.

They don't have any news to report when these types of cases come up, so they jump from theory to theory, "expert" to "expert" and still don't come up with the right answers.

We should all be sceptical enough to allow due process for every person accused of anything.

Otherwise, we'll end up back in the lynch mob mentality. And that's another reason to be fearful for our society - if we don't make our justice system the source of true justice and protection of our citizens from these evil ones, we'd better be prepared for a rash of vigilantism and people taking the law into their own hands.

I'm not saying that I support that - only that we'd better expect it. You can sense the anger and frustration in the air when things like this happen - almost palpable!

What these babies are enduring is unspeakable. Get these perpetrators out of our midst. They cannot be rehabilitated.

Throw away the freakin' key!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: