SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry and Ortega
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:59 am    Post subject: Kerry and Ortega Reply with quote

Hey guys , Im new here, kerry has driven me to further investigation so I have a question to pose.
Kerry Headed the investigation in the Iran Contra hearings, he published one of, I believe, three reports that decided the matter. I have in my hard disc a picture of him shaking hands with none other then Daniel Ortega, the communist sandinestian general, that is dated about two years prior to the Hearings. What can you guys tell me? it smells pretty bad, Im not one for conspiracies but Ill be go to hell if I will stand by and not fight against letting this guy Become Commander and Chief.
thanks,
and sorry I have probably posted in the wrong area I am a veteran but not from nam.

Admin note:

Spiess, as your post was a bit off-topic, I gave you your own thread.

Welcome to the forum.
jack white
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spiess,

This is something no one seems to want to touch, but to me it is far worse than anything else in Kerry's background.

I assume you are young. At the time Kerry met with communist dictator Daniel Ortega, the United States and the Soviet Union were in a pitched battle over Central America. Ortega was with the bad guys, and Kerry cast his lot with him. Perhaps Kerry regrets that now, but I have never heard him disavow it. Just for your information, Ortega (granted, it was delusional) vowed to help Fidel Castro destroy the United States. And, as a matter of fact, if Central America had completely fallen into communist hands we might be facing an even worse menance than we do today.

Here's where I want you to pay attention, and perhaps someone can do this. It might be you. One hero emerged from the communist dictatorship that Nicarauga became: Violetta Chamorro. Again, in the event you don't know, she was the editor of a prominent pro-democracy newspaper, La Prensa. She was threatened and bullied by Ortega but never ceded to his demands. Her paper would be shut down and reopen under death threats and intimidation. Chamorro helped overthrow one dictator, and her courage led to the downfall of another--Ortega. She would defeat him in that nation's first democratic election (which only came about over the objections of John Kerry, Jimmy Carter, and other dictator-coddling Americans).

I don't know whether or not she survives, but she would make a great spokesperson as to the real character of John Kerry if she does. As I recall at the time, she was floored when Kerry and like-minded American left-wingers supported Ortega.

Do some research. If you really want to throw a wrench into the Kerry campaign, get Violetta Chamorro on record as to how she feels about John Kerry. It would be devastating. If you don't speak Spanish, perhaps a Spanish-speaking veteran could talk to Chamorro, if she survives, or her family if she doesn't. If I spoke Spanish I would do this myself.

Perhaps it is unlikely, but a Spanish language television spot in which Violetta Chamorro or her family describe how much the actions of the American Left helped enslave Nicarauga would be devastating in a number of swing states, including New Mexico, Arizona, Florida, and Nevada.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack...

That's some teriffic forward thinking and, If I might digress from your topic for just a moment, it BEGS the question of what this organization is or can be doing to inform our large population of Spanish speaking Americans. We need to look into this...
jack white
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Me#1.

This is a very touch area for me. Given the large numer of Hispanic veterans concentrated in swing states, a Spanish language Violetta Chamorro-type radio or television spot would be devastating to Kerry.

I don't want to see this man get by with what he did to the people of Cuba, Honduras and Nicaragua. So far he has. We hear Kerry's platitudes about "inclusiveness," but to him the Hispanic populations of Central America were nothing more than opportunites to grandstand and make nice-nice with communist tyrants.

You are right. This organization needs to go directly to this constituency. In addition to Hispanic vets, there are many refugees from those countries who are now citizens and vote.
Dane
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I speak Spanish fluently (college type Spanish, not native - which means that sometimes I come off as being "too correct" or "too formal".) But I can get the job done. If I can help in any manner in this effort, just let me know.

Dane
Sunny sky in Chile
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the picture this one? About halfway down the page...
http://www.boston.com/globe/nation/packages/kerry/062003.shtml
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been sending various ideas you all come up with to the "contact us" on www.georgewbush.com campaign site. Thank God I have automatic fill in for all my personal information...or thank Symantec Corporation.
jack white
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been sending various ideas you all come up with to the "contact us" on www.georgewbush.com campaign site. Thank God I have automatic fill in for all my personal information...or thank Symantec Corporation.<<

This is good news. The SBVT's new commercial is singularly the most devastating, accurate and above all effective spot I've ever seen, and I know a little about the subject. I want SBVT totally devoted to getting out this message, particularly in swing states with large veteran populations. Seldom does a commercial of such high production value also ring with such truth.

The GWB re-election committee, as you correctly realized, is the right organization to contact regarding a Spanish language radio or television spot pointing out Kerry's affiliation with Ortega and other Latin American communists during the 80's. Kerry's anti-war activities and his affiliation with Central American communists are part of a seamless web of betrayal and opportunism. Both must be put in front of the American public.
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:34 am    Post subject: Sorry it took so long Reply with quote

I dont know what my reaction should be, happy that Im not some far right conspiracy theorist, or appauld at this S.O.B. for the A.H. he is.
OK I have been on the track with the railroad for a while. I am young at 35 but no fool, I picked up on the time line when I first saw the picture on Limbaugh's web sight about two months ago.
I posted it on another forum and was immediatly attacked by a bunch of Kerry hacks. I also Emailed it to Fox news, Drudge Report, and Bush Chaney here in Grand Junction Colorado.
I recieved no answere,
So I am going to look up this reporter and see if I can get any information on her or her colleges.
This son of a ***** can't be elected, christ can you immagine!
Put this information with the meetings with Ho Chi Minh, and well you have a true blue blooded anti American, anti Republic of the United States. any help I can get would be appreciated.
More to come. Spiess
Thanks for the information.
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about Hannity & Rush?
SharpTalons
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Kerry also tried to muscle Al Gore with subtle TWA Flight 800 "pressure" in 2001 immediately after September 11th. The man has connections we can only dream about . Note how the Boston Globe is once again utilized for his bidding Shocked :

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=24734

Last edited by SharpTalons on Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By my reading, that wasn't about "connections;" it was pure blackmail.
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanna wrote:
How about Hannity & Rush?

Rush is a thought, I have never had much luck when E-mailing him, I will try he might have someinfo, good thing Im a gold member Very Happy
I have been running Violetta Chamorro through search engines I keep comming up with the First female president who defeated Ortega, I am at a loss as to how a person would get a number to her or an Email address any suggestions?
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SharpTalons wrote:
John Kerry also tried to muscle Al Gore with subtle TWA Flight 800 "pressure" in 2001 immediately after September 11th. The man has connections we can only dream about . Note how the Boston Globe is once again utilized for his bidding Shocked :

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=24734

Um, he shows only two slips, I was watching the 9/11 panel on c-span a while back and a counter terror FBI agent was giving his resume, in that resume he sited 4 years of investigation in Flight 800, So i thought well why would a counter terror agent need to investigate a exploding fuel tank? Clinteon again.
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Emailed Rush with a request for information on Ortega Kerry and Violetta Chamorro. we will see.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: