SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hanoi John Kerry Discharge Controversy
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jarhead
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:34 am    Post subject: Hanoi John Kerry Discharge Controversy Reply with quote

Please forgive me if this has recently been posted somewhere on the site but I searched and count not find it. I also don't remember seeing the comments from these two Naval Captains during the election either concerning their statements that John kerry received a less than honorable discharge. The topic has resurfaced over at FR so I thought I would post a link. If this is old information that I missed, then again I apologize.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1406760/posts?page=1

"I am a bold Internationalist, I will only disperse American troups around the world at the discretion of the United Nations" - John Kerry

$UCK THE CORRUPT UNITED NATIONS - I am a Jarhead and I approve this message
Navy wife
Research Director

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jar Head,
This topic was discussed at length on this forum before the election, but every lead went up into smoke, and time simply ran out. It was discouraging to see how little could be documented.

I read the thread on Free Republic that you linked to and found some unusually uninformed folks posting. The blogs were full of this stuff, but the MSN would not touch it with a 10 foot pole because, in my opinion, they wanted Kerry to win so much they were not about to investigate him in depth as they did George Bush. Little Green Footballs had some good threads about the discharge.

The two Navy JAG Captains were for real and I personally think they knew what they were talking about.

One of the FReepers mentioned that Kerry, in order to get a top secret clearance as a senator would have had to open his records; however, it is my understanding that those rules, strangely enough, do not apply to our senators. The rules apply to their staffs, but not them if I remember correctly.

Hope this helps!
Navy Wife
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jarhead,

to review the discussions on this topic...check out this link from the R&R forum

**** Kerry's Service - Forum Archives
http://www.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=19110

to make searching a bit easier
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recall when the above referenced declarations were posted here. As they were unverifiable at the time and to protect the integrity of this forum, we elected to disallow their publication pending verification of authenticity and they were deleted.

While I may certainly be mistaken, I find it difficult to believe that those who were bird-dogging the SVPT/Kerry controversy (such as Thomas Lipscomb and several well-respected blogs) wouldn't have investigated and run with this "testimony" had it been deemed legitimate and credible.

Or, perhaps, it was just too close to the election (as I recall) to be properly developed?

(on edit, and thanks to Kate's hard work in collating much of the information in this forum, Thomas Lipscomb did publish an article on 1 Nov citing these revelations. However, with Kerry having lost the election, I don't recall it being developed any further)
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1,

The Rockered Crow got Middendorf, Carter's SecNav to admit Kerry got an "Executive Order of Dismissal' but because of the 'Privacy Act' would not go on the record. Apparently, Nixon didn't want Hanoi John to have the soapbox/martyrdom of Courts Martial and summarily fired his sorry @ss. Lipscome was working on it when the 'al Kaakaa weapons surprise' stole all the oxygen from the media circus tent. In fact, Lipscom's article was likely the reason NYTimes said the Kaakaa story "wouldn't hold" and went to press five days early. Coordinated with the UN and DNC they had planned to co-release the story with "60 Minutes" the Sunday before the election.

Now you'ld think being dismissed by Nixon would be a badge of honor for a lefty but his anti-war position cost Kerry his first congressional race and he's portrayed himself as a hero ever since and tried to hide the VVAW record.

-Wlm Shakespeare
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
I recall when the above referenced declarations were posted here. As they were unverifiable at the time and to protect the integrity of this forum, we elected to disallow their publication pending verification of authenticity and they were deleted.

While I may certainly be mistaken, I find it difficult to believe that those who were bird-dogging the SVPT/Kerry controversy (such as Thomas Lipscomb and several well-respected blogs) wouldn't have investigated and run with this "testimony" had it been deemed legitimate and credible.

Or, perhaps, it was just too close to the election (as I recall) to be properly developed?

(on edit, and thanks to Kate's hard work in collating much of the information in this forum, Thomas Lipscomb did publish an article on 1 Nov citing these revelations. However, with Kerry having lost the election, I don't recall it being developed any further)

I'm of the same recollection (opinion?), Me#1You#10, also. I got the impression that one individual who could "verify" things was properly bought off, but another individual would go public if and only if it became necessary. Apparently going public violates some privacy act issues, which might involve jail time and security clearance loss issues.
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jwb7605 wrote:
Me#1You#10 wrote:

I'm of the same recollection (opinion?), Me#1You#10, also. I got the impression that one individual who could "verify" things was properly bought off, but another individual would go public if and only if it became necessary. Apparently going public violates some privacy act issues, which might involve jail time and security clearance loss issues.

I remember someone saying it was only a $5,000 fine and there were offers to pay any fines or court costs in defense as the information was released for the good of the nation and complete disclosure was justly called for.

SBD
Navy wife
Research Director

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10, you are right about your recollections. Everything broke the day before the election. Thomas Lipscomb did his article and Beldar did an incredible job on his blog. However, without someone like Michael Dobbs of the Post getting involved, the chances of it reaching the MSM were miniscule. On Beldar's blog, Middendorf (I believe) is quoted as saying something to the effect that Capt. Sullivan, the JAG officer, was one of the finest officers he knew. That was quite a validation of his credibility, I think.
I would link his blog to you all; however, I can't get it to work!!

Navy Wife
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beldar had a lot of good analysis.

http://beldar.blogs.com/beldarblog/2004/10/was_kerrys_orig.html

I have been reading through the comments on this Oct.13/04 Beldarblog
re Lipscomb's article. A lot of interesting points raised, including our own
NavyChief.

Quote:
I have looked at the three discharge documents on John Kerry's website. Two of them have redacted items in them. They are redacted in such a manner as to also conceal the category. The format of these do not match any of my DD-214s, so I could not cross check them.
I would like to know both the category and the related information. Until then, I can only believe that whatever is being concealed is not good for Joh Kerry.

Posted by: Harry Watson on October 14, 2004 09:25 PM | Permalink to this comment
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the off chance that anyone will see this in time, there's supposed to be a story on Nightline tonight regarding Kerry's Silver Star, or so my wife just informed me. If true, I'm going to assume it's the usual "Kerry is the bravest warrior ever" claptrap, although perhaps ABC will surprise me. We'll see.

Posted by: Todd on October 14, 2004 10:00 PM | Permalink to this comment
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another thing not addressed is the article's comment that all medals are revoked under a less than honorable discharge. Kerry got his medals back in 1985 after becoming Senator. The medal documents are on his website, signed by Sec of the Navy John Lehman. Lehman was Sec of the Navy in 1985. Under an Honorable discharge, Lehman wouldn't have needed to reissue them.

Posted by: Ray on October 15, 2004 02:32 AM | Permalink to this comment
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a total tangent that I think someone with better research skills than my own should invest a few minutes into checking.

Did John Kerry vote for whatever bill it was, presumably in 1994, that repealed the sections of 10 USC that were mentioned in his 1978 discharge?

Now removing tin foil hat.

Posted by: The Comedian on October 15, 2004 09:33 AM | Permalink to this comment
from Lucianne.com on Oct. 11th.2004 re Kerry's discharge go to http://www.kgoam810.com/viewentry.asp?ID=316611&PT=PERSONALITIES according to this article he did not get an honorable discharge until March 2001 after Clinton gave all the pardons

Posted by: shirley Craig on October 15, 2004 01:51 PM | Permalink to this comment
Todd,
I did not see the Nightline article. I do not watch ABC (or CBS, NBC, or CNN) in the daytime, much less stay up at night to watch it. From what I heard on the radio in a replay of part of the coversation, MR, Elliot of the Swift Boat group kept asking Ted Koppel why he would take the word of the people that were the enemy at that time and now living in a closed society, but would not talk to members of the Swift Boat veterans. Very interesting exchange. Would like to hear more.

Posted by: Harry Watson on October 15, 2004 07:38 PM | Permalink to this comment
In my previous post I referred to a Mr. Elliot, I should have said Mr. O'Neill(spelling?). My computer does not multitask very well in order for me to cross check.

Posted by: Harry Watson on October 15, 2004 09:03 PM | Permalink to this comment
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The board of review in the Kerry honorable from the reserve can only be a Discharge Review Board conviened under 10 USC 1553. Look for a form DD 293 requesting this review.

Kerrys own document titled Service Record and dated 1/25/1985 states that Kerry received his final discharge from the USNR on 2/16/1973. Where is the DD 214 or any discharge documents for this date?

http://www.johnkerry.com/pdf/jkmilservice/Service_Record.pdf

CC

Posted by: Captain Cp,passion on October 15, 2004 11:34 PM | Permalink to this comment
Bill,

As a former JAG officer how do you exlpain the Kerry Service Record dated 1/25/1985 and written by a JAG LCdr. This document states that Kerry was discharged from the USNR on 16 Feb 1973. There is no mention of the 1978 Discharge and there is no DD 214 for a 1973 Discharge.

Is it common practice for JAG officers to write "Service Records" for Junior officers who have been discharged for nearly 12 years?

http://www.johnkerry.com/pdf/jkmilservice/Service_Record.pdf

Posted by: Captain Compassion on October 15, 2004 11:58 PM | Permalink to this comment
I really shouldn't post but I must. The discussions have been fascinating and many people have hit it right on the mark, however allow me to clear up some items.

1. Kerry was reportedly transferred to Standby Reserves in 1972. From 1972 until 1978 he was (as all Standby Reserves-Inactive are/were) ineligible for promotion. Being passed over for promotion was not the reason for the board of officers reviewing his record. This was covered under another article of US Code Title 10.

2. IF and that's a big IF, Kerry was pardoned under Carter's program, instructions were clear in his Executive Order and the DOD Instruction 25 Mar 77 that the records were to be expunged of said offenses and to reflect the honorable service. This was providing the member being pardoned did not fall under other provisions of the Executive Order (e.g. violent acts).

3. I've seen BUPERSMAN quoted several times in this discussion but not BUPERSMAN 3830300. Are these people who are quoting this in possession of 3830300? If not, the comparison is not accurate.

4. This could very well turn out to be nothing more than a RIF, however look at Lipscomb's article again where Chuck Colson was recorded as saying he was going to hit Kerry again and again. Colson also was recorded as saying he was going to destroy Kerry. Given the attention to Kerry's actions at the time, it is difficult to believe that some action had not occurred, even if simply administrative in nature.

5. Parting thought: IF and that's a big IF, Kerry was pardoned, the person carrying the Nuclear Football could not have been pardoned to have the necessary clearance...

- Chief

Posted by: NavyChief on October 16, 2004 12:06 AM | Permalink to this comment
Captain Compassion,

I'm not an expert of fonts or types, but I believe that the date is 1978. It is faded...

Also, it does appear some action was taken to review Kerry's records in 1985 by a JAG officer. Another mystery perhaps.

- Chief

Posted by: NavyChief on October 16, 2004 12:13 AM | Permalink to this comment

“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I linked to this article in the Harvard Crimson, dated Feb.18,1970 which
says Kerry got an Honorable Discharge the previous month.

A discharge in January, 1970????

This guy must have more discharges than anyone who ever served!!!!
Quote:
Kerry has the most explicit stand against the Vietnam War and although his youth is a plus, the fact that he is a political
unknown does not help him. Now 26, he was honorably discharged from the Navy last month but has been laying the groundwork for the race ever since November. Occasionally, Kerry makes obvious his recent return to civilian life and the Third Congressional District.
When he came into the CRIMSON building last Friday, I introduced myself, saying I was from Waban.

"Waban, where's that?" he asked.

“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
FireFox
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waban is a village of Newton, MA. Unless there's another Waban.
Essayons
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a clarification regarding a DD214 and an Honorable Discharge since some of the posts above have them mixed up. And I believe Kerry mixed them up or the author of the Crimson article mixed them up. Either way, just disregard the Crimson article's reference to a Kerry Honorable Discharge." Kerry had his DD214 that shows termination of active service. He was inactive reserves at the time and could not have been issued an Honorable Discharge.

An Honorable Discharge, enlisted or officer, is, in my case, a DD256A (1 May 1950). I have both.

A DD214 is used to indicate termination of active service or a change of status/termination of service "discharge" (enlisted to officer)- there may be other reasons for its use but I am not aware of them.

Termination of active service in my case meant I was issued a DD214 dated 29 August 1969 (with: Character of Servise - Honorable) and transfered to the USAR Control Group (Annual Training) USSAC St. Louis, Missouri.

I was not issued an Honorable Discharge at that time. Nor should I have been issued one.

I never serve a day of active duty in the Reserves. And probably Kerry never served a day of active duty in the the reserves for the same reason as I - there was no need for either of us as there were plenty of hot bodies trying to avoid Veitnam service and the TO&E billets were full at the time.

Possibly the following timeline (mine) will help:

14 September 1967: issued a DD214 and a DD256A. Both forms indicate "honorable discharge" to accept a commission as an officer - E5 to O1. This is a change of status/termination of service.

29 August 1969: issued a DD214 "relieved fom active duty."

30 August 1972: issued a "Letter Orders"' from the Department of the Army' discharge from the USAR. Reason: "Resignation." Type of discharge "Honorable."

30 September 1972: issued a DD256A "Honorable Discharge"

Kerry's Naval paperwork should have an identical paper trail as mine - but it does not.

Supposedly Kerry extended his 6 year commitment (2/66-2/72) by one year to get assigned to the Swift Boats, thus the reference to a discharge dated 2/16/73.

Where is Kerry's 2/16/73 discharge (DD256A)?

That IS the question.

Hey, it is after 8PM and my day started just before 5AM so I apologize should my words be confusing.

Regards,
Dick
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A discharge in January, 1970????

mis-statement
that date is his release from active duty
which he requested early, so he could make that political run...

http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/jkerry/releaseactduty.pdf
Beatrice1000
Resource Specialist

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there wasn’t a dishonorable discharge or a separation of some kind, what could have been the reason? How did he get away with all his activities? Note that going back to 1967, the FBI had been copying the Naval Investigative Service Office (NISO) about the VVAW. (look thru the VVAW FBI files at wintersoldier.com)

In looking at some of kerry’s military history docs, I ran across one that is interesting only in a minor way as it doesn’t contain much, but it tells a lot about kerry’s capacity as LIAR and GREAT PRETENDER/Fraud -- and it ticked me off to think of him filling this out and signing it in spite of all the treachery he was involved in at the time:

October 16, 1970: Document, “Qualifying Questionnaire” (full title is: “Annual Qualifications Questionnaire Inactive Duty Reserve Officer”).

--The form lists him as LTJG (but he had been promoted to LT in 1/70, must be a typo?).
--Still lives in Groton, MA.
--Has no primary/secondary dependents. (doesn’t mention that he’d gotten married…)
--Speaks French and some German.
--College: Yale, BA-Polit. Sci. (specializing in “Am. Govt.” – that’s an understatement)
--Description of Duties/responsibilities: (left blank or redacted, hard to tell)
--Employer: “Self-employed.”
--Business: “Writer
--Civic Responsibilities/Community Activities: “Was Congressional Candidate Congress – 3rd C.D., Mass.
(he forgot to add that he ran on an “anti-war platform”….)

And yes, by Oct. 16, 1970, he certainly had been a busy little bee with his “community activities” and “writing” (was he using his “writing” in any of the anti-war flyers, leaflets, VVAW exec. committee docs, WSI announcements?) – but there was oh so much more than merely running for Congress. Here’s a reminder of some of the things he left out of his report to the Navy:

(data from discharge from active duty NR on 1/3/70 to this annual report dated 10/16/70):

(excerpts from wintersoldier.com Timeline, FBI files & elsewhere; emphasis mine – none of this is new information – just restating here in the context of reading his above 1970 Annual Report)

--02/13/70: (Newspaper article-2/11/04): John Kerry: “….I'm an internationalist. I'd like to see our troops dispersed through the world only at the directive of the United Nations,…” (& that he wants to almost eliminate CIA activity).
Source/Defunct: http://www.thecrimson.com/article.aspx?ref=357339
(oops-- seems that the above oft-linked Crimson interview article is gone! – hmm-mm – how many more kerry-related items will continue to “disappear” from the net?… I did, however, find the article copied HERE.)

---5/07/70: Kerry appears on Cavett Show – speaking in opposition to U.S. involvement in Vietnam.

---5/23/70: Kerry marries Julia Stimson Thorne in NY.

---Late May 1970: John & Julia Kerry travel to Paris on a private trip. Kerry meets with Madam Binh, the Foreign Minister of the (PRG), the political wing of the Vietcong -- and with reps of Hanoi who were in Paris for the peace talks.

---Late May, 1970—June 1970: Kerry joins VVAW. Al Hubbard soon appoints Kerry to the VVAW's Exec. Committee.

---Late May-Aug., 1970: The Winter Soldier Investigation has been planned.

---Sept. 1970: VVAW stages Operation RAW march & rally in Valley Forge, PA. Kerry gives a speech.

The Sept. 8, 1970 issue of “The Philadelphia Inquirer,” quoted one JOHN KERRY as stating, “We are here because we, above all others, have earned the right to criticize the war in Southeast Asia. We are here to say that it is not patriotism to ask Americans to die for a mistake and that it is not patriotic to allow a President to talk about not being the first President to lose a war and using us as pawns in that game.” SOURCE

NOTE: A 9/10/70 FBI report (Sec.01, p. 168) specifically references Kerry in relation to the above newspaper quote. This is the first time I note him mentioned in the FBI files with regards to Operation RAW (except for the flyers: there was an FBI report of 8/18/70 that contained a flyer without Kerry’s name, and then a Report of 8/25/70 that had a flyer with Kerry’s name as a speaker.) This particular 9/10/70 Report that mention’s Kerry’s name does not say who was copied, but a 9/10/70 Report just prior to this was copied to the NISO. They had to have been aware of his activities….

---09/11/70: Kerry at VVAW Exec. Committee meeting: (Joe Urgo, Jan Crumb & Al Hubbard also there): VVAW to: picket against Nat’l. Guard in NY; send Hubbard and Fonda on a speaking tour; sponsor turn-in of war crimes testimony to UN after the Wintersoldier event; generate 1,000 signatures for Winter Soldier by Sep. 23… (and other planned (civic?) activities….)

--09/17/70: VVAW protests the Nat’l Guard's nat’l convention, handing out flyers that read: “The Nat’l Guard Uses Your Tax Dollar: To support the military-industrial complex; To honor war criminals - Westmoreland, Laird, Nixon, etc.; To applaud campus murders by Nat’l. Guard units; To encourage armed attacks on minority communities.”

--09/28/70: FBI Report dated 10/13/70--WSI.: …Source obtained leaflet in office of the VVAW on 9/28/70: “Call to the Winter Soldier Investigation (An Inquiry into U.S. War Crimes in Indo-China)” … “<…> Many of the over 2 million GIs who have served in Vietnam have been forced to employ military tactics which violate the rules of Land Warfare, the Geneva Conventions and Accords, and the Nuremburg Charter.” <…> “We must move to the offensive <…> by amassing testimony and evidence that will conclusively establish, once and for all, that war crimes stem from conscious military policies – not isolated conduct of GIs.” …. Signatures needed by October 10th. (wintersoldier.com, FBI files – Sub A, Sec. 01, pp173-175)

--10/70: (Kerry’s cohorts via VVAW): Jane Fonda, Al Hubbard and Jan Crumb raise money for the VVAW and create new chapters through a nationwide lecture tour covering more than 50 college campuses. Fonda and Mark Lane also plug the VVAW during appearances on the Dick Cavett Show.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Therefore, to summarize, on 10/16/70, as a Lieutenant in the Naval Reserve, when john kerry signed and turned in his
ho-hum Annual Inactive Duty Reserve Officer Report to the U.S. Navy, his activities, other than “running for Congress” had actually included the following:

He had: told the press he wanted the UN to handle our troops; been on Cavett and spoke against US involvement in Vietnam; gotten married; been to Paris and committed TREASON by meeting with the enemy; joined the VVAW; joined in plans & solicitation for the Wintersoldier investigation; spoke at the VVAWs Operation RAW anti-war rally; spoke out against the President to the press; was involved in a protest at the National Guard convention; and was involved in a VVAW nationwide lecture tour at college campuses. And this is just an overview!– certainly not a definitive study of ALL he was up to in his life as a “self-employed writer” that year – who can ever know…. HOWEVER, what he states on his form for the year 1970 is that he: “ran for Congress.”

I suppose kerry could say that he wasn’t lying or withholding information because after all, none of his activities could properly be listed on the form under “Civic Responsibilities/Community Activities” and, well, -- it is true that there was no category labeled: “Subversive and/or Traitorous activities:”

(On 10/16/70, he was about 3-1/2 mos. away from the WSI and about 6 months away from his infamous Senate Testimony.)

If he continued to fill out these “Annual Qualifications” forms, if they continue up to 1978 (and if not, why not?) – one can only wonder at what they contain – it would be especially interesting to see this imposter’s Annual Report form for 1971….. Also, as indicated, the FBI was copying the NISO with regards to the VVAW for some time – one cannot imagine that they didn’t know about kerry’s activities even at the time this form was filed in 1970. The question remains, what did the Navy do about this traitor in their ranks? kerry expects us to believe they did --- NOTHING? – and that none of his well-documented dishonorable (to say the least) activities made it into any of his military records; and that in the end, this “respectable” LT-NR was simply given an “Honorable” Discharge for time well served? Shocked How can that possibly be. (If his record were clean, of course, he would sign the 180…..)

---------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Beatrice1000 on Sun May 22, 2005 2:45 am; edited 2 times in total
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beatrice1000 wrote:

Therefore, to summarize, on 10/16/70, as a Lieutenant in the Naval Reserve, when john kerry signed and turned in his
ho-hum Annual Inactive Duty Reserve Officer Report to the U.S. Navy, his activities, other than “running for Congress” had actually included the following:

He had: told the press he wanted the UN to handle our troops; been on Cavett and spoke against US involvement in Vietnam; gotten married; been to Paris and committed TREASON by meeting with the enemy; joined the VVAW; joined in plans & solicitation for the Wintersoldier investigation; spoke at the VVAWs Operation RAW anti-war rally; spoke out against the President to the press; was involved in a protest at the National Guard convention; and was involved in a VVAW nationwide lecture tour at college campuses. And this is just an overview!– certainly not a definitive study of ALL he was up to in his life as a “self-employed writer” that year – who can ever know…. HOWEVER, what he states on his form for the year 1970 is that he: “ran for Congress.”

I suppose kerry could say that he wasn’t lying or withholding information because after all, none of his activities could properly be listed on the form under “Civic Responsibilities/Community Activities” and, well, -- it is true that there was no category labeled: “Subversive and/or Traitorous activities:”

great post!

you have such a way with words Wink

in his ho-hum report, ...there was no category labeled: “Subversive and/or Traitorous activities
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: