SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

News Guild Prez: U.S. Troops Killing Reporters
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonevoice wrote:
PhantomSgt wrote:
If reporters continue to embed themselves with the enemy, they have entered a free fire zone and face the consequences. We only wage war one way, with overwhelming force and if you're on the other side of this sh*itstorm of lead may God Save Your Soul.

Cool Cool Cool

Amen!

Amen again!
Tanya
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/5/27/111022.shtml

Friday, May 27, 2005 11:08 a.m. EDT
News Guild Prez Escapes Scrutiny

~snip~
"Notes Thomas Lipscomb, who reports for the Chicago Sun-Times and other outlets:
"To date, not a single pundit, editorial writer, or newspaper, with the exception of my Chicago Sun-Times news story and a Washington Times column item has touched [Foley's remarks]."

~snip~
""There are bloggers out there today with more credibility than Dan Rather, Mary Mapes, Eason Jordan, and Linda Foley combined, and their audiences are growing," he notes.

Instead of ignoring Foley's folly, reporters who still cherish their credibility should be taking her to task.

"If the most basic tenets of Journalism 101 are now no longer important enough for the media itself to honor and defend against their own members who violate them," Lipscomb says, "where is the professionalism and the authority that is our main claim to writing the indispensable 'first draft of history' – much less its value for sale? And if we lose sight of that irretrievably, who needs us?"
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 5:09 pm    Post subject: Foleys rag Reply with quote

It's been a while since I've posted to this site but I just couldn't resist the urge to take a bight out of that "*****" Foleys arse. Her claims are absolute nonsense but even if they were true I couldn't say I'd blame the lads for wanting to take a potshot at one of those so called "Journalists".
They are nothing of the kind. What they are is a bunch of propagandists posing as journalists solely for the purpose of promoting their political agenda which is to undermine the effort to defeat terrorism. They are terrorist sympathizers the lot of them and their words will serve only to kill our troops. Their entire aim is to so discredit our military that we will no longer be able to muster the will to fight. If they can succeed in that then we all might as well give up living. That's when America will cease to exist and that is their aim. Mad

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Foleys rag Reply with quote

Digger wrote:
It's been a while since I've posted to this site but I just couldn't resist the urge to take a bight out of that "b****" Foleys arse. Her claims are absolute nonsense but even if they were true I couldn't say I'd blame the lads for wanting to take a potshot at one of those so called "Journalists".
They are nothing of the kind. What they are is a bunch of propagandists posing as journalists solely for the purpose of promoting their political agenda which is to undermine the effort to defeat terrorism. They are terrorist sympathizers the lot of them and their words will serve only to kill our troops. Their entire aim is to so discredit our military that we will no longer be able to muster the will to fight. If they can succeed in that then we all might as well give up living. That's when America will cease to exist and that is their aim. Mad

Could we say Summary Execution for Treasonous Activities on the field of battle?

Give those boys a damn medal for protecting America from the slings and arrows of the liberal media.

Cool Cool Cool

Independent that leans right of center.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: