SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ask your neighbor this question.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Ask your neighbor this question. Reply with quote

Are you aware of a group called the Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA)?

If you or they answer no to this then some enlightenment is desperately needed. The KLA is the al Qaeda of the Balkan region. When President Clinton removed them from the FBI's number 10 spot on the most dangerous terrorist organizations in the world list hardly anyone batted an eye. Hell why would anyone. Clinton was about to go to war with the Christian Serbs and the press was gaga over the thought of killing them and protecting our Muslim enemies. There are many treasonous actions taken by Clinton such as closing a 40 year gap with the Chinese on nuclear explosive and guidance technology and creating a decrepit moral culture where performance rather then high ethical standards is the bar, but his re-arming and support of the KLA before, during and after attacking the Serbians is the greatest threat to our national security.

Within the next 10 years lower Manhattan will be eviscerated by a nuclear explosive and all the dots will lead back to the KLA and the 13 missing suitcase Russian nukes. Will we at that time receive another bogus report similar to the 9/11 bipartisan report given to us? Hopefully, at that point our nation will realize as a whole who our enemy is and we are at war. Maybe then both Republicans such as the clueless Sean Hannity and the Truman democrats will realize what we face. I have zero hope for the 30 plus percent fringe element of the Democratic Party.

Quote,

Quote:
Anyone looking for evidence of a “treasonous war”, of being “misled into war”, “rushed to war” or being “lied to”, look no farther than 1999. Recovered at an Afghanistan al Qaeda training camp was an Albanian Kosovar’s application reading, “I have Kosovo Liberation Army combat experience against Serb and American forces. ...I recommend (suicide) operations against (amusement) parks like Disney.” If the protests reserved for a Republican war had also been mounted against the Democrats’ war in Kosovo, had we known our friends from our enemies and not allowed the Balkans to become a terror gateway into the Western world, it’s just possible we may never have had 9/11.

Read the whole article.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=18372

I could have quoted the whole damn thing for points of importance.
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my God, GenXr!! An amazing article, and I certainly trust Front Page Mag and Horowitz.

I have always felt Milosevik was getting a bad rap, not that he is a nice man, but sheesh, look what he was dealing with!! Radical Muslim butchers of Al Qaida long before we even knew what AQ was. And Bill Clinton needed a 'wag the dog' scenario, and committed us to save the poor Muslims!! All the time playing right into their hand.

I have heard Michael Savage the last couple of years, going into a rant about our relentless bombing of the Serbs and screaming about the idiot Madeline Albright. But he would get so disjointed in his rant that I didn't get the full import of it.

IMO, White Europe is finished, they don't have the mettle to do what is necessary. Will America follow??
Quote:
Great nations admit their mistakes. They don’t reinforce them. But in the coming weeks, when this country falls way short of its potential for greatness as Americans are treated to a rare, genuine propaganda campaign reinforcing our Balkans mischief, it will be up to the American people to demand that the record be set straight.

If a commission was set up to determine whether a presidential administration did or didn’t do all it could to prevent kamikaze attacks on 9/11, good God, what of an administration that committed the might of the U.S. Air Force to bomb Europe for a legacy beyond sexual harassment--lying about genocide to achieve it?

Anyone looking for evidence of a “treasonous war”, of being “misled into war”, “rushed to war” or being “lied to”, look no farther than 1999.
Recovered at an Afghanistan al Qaeda training camp was an Albanian Kosovar’s application reading, “I have Kosovo Liberation Army combat experience against Serb and American forces. ...I recommend (suicide) operations against (amusement) parks like Disney.” If the protests reserved for a Republican war had also been mounted against the Democrats’ war in Kosovo, had we known our friends from our enemies and not allowed the Balkans to become a terror gateway into the Western world, it’s just possible we may never have had 9/11.

It was Lee Hamilton, the man who would become co-chairman of the 9/11 Commission, whom President-elect Bill Clinton patted on the shoulder in 1992 and assured, “I’ve been traveling around our country for a year and no one cares about foreign policy other than about six journalists.”

Hamilton responded by reminding Clinton that the last two presidents had built their legacies on foreign policy. It would appear that ultimately, President Clinton fell back on Hamilton’s suggestion.

Testifying at the Milosevic trial at the Hague last September, former policy analyst James Jatras, who worked for the Senate Republican Policy Committee from 1985 to 2000, quoted the 9/11 Commission’s finding that it was in 1990s Bosnia that the “groundwork for a true terrorist network was being laid.” That network is today known as al Qaeda.

The Balkans were the early, key prize that Iran and Osama bin Laden sought as a terror corridor to the West. We delivered it to them. Why?

Senator Hamilton, your commission’s work is unfinished.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shawa wrote:
I have always felt Milosevik was getting a bad rap, not that he is a nice man, but sheesh, look what he was dealing with!! Radical Muslim butchers of Al Qaida long before we even knew what AQ was. And Bill Clinton needed a 'wag the dog' scenario, and committed us to save the poor Muslims!! All the time playing right into their hand.

I feel Milosevik was doing precisely what were doing now. He was defending his country from barbaric animals who's stated mission is to exterminate all Christians within the Balkan region.

The trial against Milosivek was supposed to last a year and were on year 5? He keeps tearing up the prosecution on cross examination. BTW, he is defending himself.

What I would pay to read the transcript of President Clinton and or Wesley Clark under cross by Milosivek.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: