SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oh yes if we leave they will come; they most certainly will

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:53 pm    Post subject: Oh yes if we leave they will come; they most certainly will Reply with quote

Millions of male Muslim children as I write this are facing Mecca chanting their chants and being indoctrinated into jihad with a mission to destroy the infidels.

Jihad terrorist attacks will not end until the jihad indoctrination of Muslim children ends and those who have already been indoctrinated are converted, captured of killed. We can not look at this War on terror in a time frame of months or years, but in the terms of this generation or the next. Those who have been fully indoctrinated into jihad will die a very violent death answering their call to jihad. Where would jihad Muslims answer their call to jihad if they where not so occupied with keeping a democracy from being established in Iraq? So yes thousands of soldiers will die every year for at least another generation. Perhaps they will not all be American soldiers, but as long as the United States is considered the infidels of the great satin by jihad terrorists the U.S.A. will be a target. And for now the jihad insurgent is coming to Iraq and placing themselves into the gun sites of Iraqi and coalition troops and being sent to their reward is better then trying to chase them all over the globe after attacking some major populated area after tens or hundreds of thousands of Americans have been killed. Oh yes if we leave they will come; they most certainly will come and die a most violent death on American soil along with as many Americans they can concoct a plan to take with them.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh yes if we leave they will come; they most certainly w Reply with quote

coldwarvet wrote:
Millions of male Muslim children as I write this are facing Mecca chanting their chants and being indoctrinated into jihad with a mission to destroy the infidels.

Jihad terrorist attacks will not end until the jihad indoctrination of Muslim children ends and those who have already been indoctrinated are converted, captured of killed. ...Oh yes if we leave they will come; they most certainly will come and die a most violent death on American soil along with as many Americans they can concoct a plan to take with them.

CWV,
Great Point, and that is another big difference between the War on Terror (the one the Left hasn't joined yet) and the Vietnam War (the one the Left extended). THE DIFFERENCE: when we left Vietnam, the enemies of the USA murdered millions of Southeast Asians....if we left Iraq, the enemies of the USA will be murdering thousands (if not millions) of Americans. the Left continues to amaze me in their blind capacity for Denial of the obvious.

Deuce
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And how is it that the U.S.A. become the great Satin in the eyes of the jihad Muslim wolrd?

Deuce

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coldwarvet wrote:
And how is it that the U.S.A. become the great Satin in the eyes of the jihad Muslim wolrd?

In a phrase...ya smokes your cigar, drinks your beer, and rides your Harley.....yep....I think that covers it.

Seriously, while I haven't gone to the theater in ages myself, I hear the jihadis don't like Hollywood much either...but then, call me crazy, I wouldn't strap on a bomb just cause some actress uncrossed her legs real slow! Let's see, it was around 1997 when Osama declared war on the USA...wonder what movie he saw?Wink

Deuce
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deuce wrote:
coldwarvet wrote:

In a phrase...ya smokes your cigar, drinks your beer, and rides your Harley.....yep....I think that covers it.

Seriously, while I haven't gone to the theater in ages myself, I hear the jihadis don't like Hollywood much either...but then, call me crazy, I wouldn't strap on a bomb just cause some actress uncrossed her legs real slow! Let's see, it was around 1997 when Osama declared war on the USA...wonder what movie he saw?Wink

Deuce

Yes Deuce, I think that about covers it. The eyes of the Muslim culture into our culture comes to them thru the lenses of Hollywood. So perhaps Hollywood could help out the troops by cleaning up their act.

Deuce

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coldwarvet wrote:

Yes Deuce, I think that about covers it. The eyes of the Muslim culture into our culture comes to them thru the lenses of Hollywood. So perhaps Hollywood could help out the troops by cleaning up their act.

Thanks for the second....until I see some support tho', I'm afraid it's just You and I preaching to the choir!Smile Oh, and I guess if we were to be completely honest, they see us thru Hollywood and CBS, CNN, Al Jizzeera and their friendly local Madrassa as well. And while I won't be holding my breath for a USA friendly Hollywood, communist stronghold that it is, I'm counting on Condi to help get those Madrassas more USA friendly!

now I think we've buried that horse!

Deuce
MrJapan
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

So perhaps Hollywood could help out the troops by cleaning up their act.

Like that will ever happen Confused ... Then again, there are a few actors that ARE stepping away from the wishes of the movie union (whatever the name of it is) Razz

MJ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: