SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prosecutor: Schiavo's Collapse Not Criminal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:14 am    Post subject: Prosecutor: Schiavo's Collapse Not Criminal Reply with quote

This is no big surprise. Bernie McCabe was hand in glove with Judge Greer
and the whole corrupt bunch in Pinellas County. I certainly didn't expect him to do any in depth investigation!!
Michael Schiavo SAYS he called 911 immediately and that's the end of it!
Case closed.

Quote:
Prosecutor: Schiavo's Collapse Not Criminal
Jul 7, 2005 6:25 pm US/Eastern

TALLAHASSEE (AP) There is no evidence that Terri Schiavo's collapse 15 years ago involved criminal activity, said a prosecutor asked by Gov. Jeb Bush to look into the case.

Bush, who asked State Attorney Bernie McCabe to further investigate Schiavo's case after her autopsy last month, responded Thursday by saying he considers the state's involvement with the matter finished.

"Based on your conclusions, I will follow your recommendation that the inquiry by the state be closed," Bush said in a two-sentence letter.

In asking McCabe to look again into what put Schiavo in a persistent vegetative state, Bush had cited an alleged gap in time between when Schiavo's husband Michael found her and when he called 911 as something that remained unsettled.

McCabe said, however, that while such discrepancies may exist in the record, Michael Schiavo's statements that he called 911 immediately had been consistent.

Terri Schiavo died March 31 from dehydration after her feeding tube was disconnected despite efforts by Bush, her parents and some state national lawmakers to keep her alive. Michael Schiavo had fought to have the tube disconnected, saying his wife wouldn't have wanted to remain in such a state.

http://upn33.com/localnews/topstoriesmia_story_188182759.html
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading the article, he did not even make time to talk to the Schindlers. Evil or Very Mad

As far as I'm concerned, this is a continued cover-up trying to make sure Florida doesn't get sued for their complicity in her killing.

This is not the Florida I grew up in Sad
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Mark Fuhrman could teach this prosecutor a thing or two. A large chunk of "Silent Witness" is devoted to what could have been done, but was not done, to get more information at the most critical time after Terri's collapse.

The relationships between those people in Pinellas County is absolutely incestuous. The ONLY way we were ever going to get the truth exposed was an outside Grand Jury.... or Mark Fuhrman's book!

There's a 40-70 minute discrepancy there, Mr. McCabe, and you can swear to the contrary a million times and that discrepancy will not go away!

Terri was murdered and her murderers are getting off scot-free. Who's next? Evil or Very Mad
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just checked out Empire Journal.
A day before he released the autopsy report, Dr. Thogmartin talked with Governor Jeb Bush and told him that there was
AT LEAST a 70 minute time lag before Michael called paramedics!!

That was why Bush requested the investigation. Local District Attorney McCabe had jurisdiction.

I remember back when I googled Dr. Thogmartin's bio, that he is an EXPERT in strangulation cases.
HE KNOWS!!!

But unforunately HE cannot order a prosecution. Only the corrupt Bernie McCabe can do that, and it's never going to happen!!

http://www.theempirejournal.com/0707053_Mccabe_No_Crime_Schiavo.html
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just ordered Fuhrman's book - looking forward to reading it. But of course I expect to be in one lousy mood while doing so. I heard it points out what a selfish control freak jerk Michael is - something the MSM managed to leave out. A selfish jerk would never do what he did, and as selfless act to 'keep his promise.' Pleeease.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: