SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CURT WELDON & COL. SHAFFER ON HANNITY TODAY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:58 pm    Post subject: CURT WELDON & COL. SHAFFER ON HANNITY TODAY Reply with quote

On his radio show yesterday, Hannity talked with Shaffer who was excellent! He mentioned another officer who he expects will come forward soon. A woman officer whom Shaffer said was brilliant, she conceived and put into effect the deep-mining Able Danger project.

I hope she will go public!! I understand how difficult it is for these officers to come forward, probably ending their military career. But they are heroes if they can expose the fraud of the 9/11 Commission.
I fear that Shaffer and anyone else who comes forward will be subjected to a smear campaign to discredit them.

At the end of the interview yesterday, Hannity said that he was going to have Weldon on his show today, and asked Col. Shaffer if he would come back on the show today.
Shaffer said he would be glad to.

I'll be listening!!
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: CURT WELDON & COL. SHAFFER ON HANNITY TODAY Reply with quote

shawa wrote:
He [Shaffer] mentioned another officer who he expects will come forward soon. A woman officer whom Shaffer said was brilliant, she conceived and put into effect the deep-mining Able Danger project.

I sincerely hope that the woman will come forward. Although I thoroughly believe Col. Shaffer and know that his intentions are honorable, his various interviews have been too wordy and somewhat vague in certain areas.

My point is that if he should come before a Congressional committee, the committee Dems and their lawyers will have Shaffer for lunch. One would hope that Rep. Weldon will work on Shaffer to settle down and focus on the essentials of the story.

Schadow
Tanya
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thursday, Aug. 18, 2005 10:12 a.m. EDT
Bush Admin. Briefed on Able Danger After Attacks

"Two weeks after the 9/11 the attacks, the Bush administration was told that a special military intelligence unit code named Able Danger had developed actionable intelligence two years earlier that could have foiled the 9/11 plot, a member of the Able Danger team revealed on Wednesday.

Among the Able Danger evidence shared with the Bush National Security Council: a chart put together before 9/11 featuring a picture of lead hijacker Mohamed Atta."

~snip~
""Within two weeks of the attack, this colleague of mine ... she took that very poster [with Mohamed Atta] to Congressman [Curt] Weldon," Shaffer said. "And I have to say he took it right to Michael Hadley, I believe, over at the NSC."

"It's my understanding that he gave him that chart and Hadley had a great deal of interest in it," he added."

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/8/18/101813.shtml
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: