SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sheehan, the Kerry for Iraq

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject: Sheehan, the Kerry for Iraq Reply with quote

<eom>
army72
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard that many of Sheehans buddies in Iraq were against his moms protests. Does anyone else think she is being used to the nth degree by people that care more for what they can get from her politically than in actually caring about her loss? The MSM is more than happy to give her and her attack group a lot of air time and just happen to be on hand for her protests. Do they give as much to other mothers that are proud of their children that served and that they too have given the supreme sacrifice? Does these Hollyweird stars come out and back those mothers that have also lost family that do not follow lock step in their politics? The answers are a simple as they are sad.

I wish she would have taken the time to talk with her sons friends before joining that attack group. In her defense, I think a mother should be protective toward her children and always want the best for them. Only a person that has lost one of their children would know the pain she has suffered. In that regard I think some people are guiding her along the path she has taken. I could be wrong, but her son was a volunteer. Does anyone know if she protested the war before her son was killed? That would show whether she really believes this or is being led IMO.
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

army72 wrote:
I've heard that many of Sheehans buddies in Iraq were against his moms protests. Does anyone else think she is being used to the nth degree by people that care more for what they can get from her politically than in actually caring about her loss? The MSM.....Does anyone know if she protested the war before her son was killed? That would show whether she really believes this or is being led IMO.

Army,

e-rumor duly deleted....I know when I've been had.
I guess I'll have to watch my emails more closely, not to mention the news! Still don't like the be-itch... Smile And agree wholeheartedly, she's the usee, not the user! Only slime like the DCC (democrats campaign committe) etc can pull off using human waste to manipulate our MSM's strings so easily... I'd be hard pressed to be disuaded from the fact that she's a lifelong fem/lib tho'.

Deuce Smile

Last edited by Deuce on Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
JN173
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deuce wrote:

Then just days ago, Cindy's 2nd husband filed for a
divorce from Cindy. Cindy sounds like a feminist
opportunist who did not have the sense of
responsibility to even raise her own son. It looks
like her 2nd husband is fed up with Cindy.
Deuce

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-08-15-sheehan-divorce_x.htm

Quote:
Patrick Sheehan filed a petition for the dissolution of his marriage Friday in Solano County Superior Court.

Quote:
Cindy Sheehan said the stress of the death led to the separation of the couple, who were high school sweethearts.

If her son's name by her 1st husbanb is Casey Sheehan, what are the odds of her "2nd husband" being name Sheehan and having been her "high school sweetheart".

I think you've been hooked. You also might want to check "Snopes". I believe they say that Patrick and Cindy were married over 25 years.

I don't care for the woman and what she has done to her sons memory, but we need to keep the facts straight. Crying or Very sad
Armybrat/Armymom
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

factorfiction.com reports that this e-rumor is not true.
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Already anti-military the B!tch from the Ditch said she offered to break Casey's leg to keep him out of the Army. Why, in the absence of a draft such a drastic measure is not said. Maybe it was the offer of a threat. Plainly Casey rejected her offer and opinion to enlist. He gave a double stamp of rejection by re-enlisting for Iraq. Completely alien to Cindy's mind set he volunteered for the rescue mission that cost him his life.

Casey could say he had a dog's life and Cindy had been just like a mother to him. Now, she's eating her young.

-Wlm Shakespeare
Army_(Ret)
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I B Squidly wrote:
Already anti-military the B!tch from the Ditch said she offered to break Casey's leg to keep him out of the Army. Why, in the absence of a draft such a drastic measure is not said. Maybe it was the offer of a threat. Plainly Casey rejected her offer and opinion to enlist. He gave a double stamp of rejection by re-enlisting for Iraq. Completely alien to Cindy's mind set he volunteered for the rescue mission that cost him his life.

Casey could say he had a dog's life and Cindy had been just like a mother to him. Now, she's eating her young.

During the draft, a broken leg puts you in the dispensary, in hospital uniform, until you're ready for basic training.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: