SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CINDY PANTS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:02 am    Post subject: CINDY PANTS Reply with quote

Quote:
CINDY PANTS
Humor File
To The Point
Thursday, August 25, 2005

It should be obvious by now that Cindy Sheehan is a sexually frustrated frigid termagant who is using the loss of her son to take her pathological bitterness out on her country – as she can’t take it out on her husband who is divorcing her.

What Cindy needs is a pair of Passion Pants, a British product as described in this story from the London Sun tabloid newspaper:

Passion Pants are made by the Ann Summers company. They will be happy to accept a gift order addressed to:

Cindy Sheehan
Camp Traitorous Insult to Casey
Crawford TX 76638

This is a free article!
To read all of our hundreds of articles, and to read articles like this every week, we invite you to become a TTPer.

When you become a member of To The Point™, you'll join a special group of people - patriotic Americans who not only love their country but who also have a deep insight on what makes it - and its enemies - tick. As a TTP member, you'll gain full access to the To The Point™ website with hundreds of articles providing that insight. Every week, you'll receive an email summarizing the latest articles in the TTP Weekly Report. You'll also be getting invitations to participate in meetings with Congressmen in Washington, international investment seminars, member forums and conferences - all open exclusively to members of To The Point™.

Learn more about Dr. Jack Wheeler, the Indiana Jones of the Right.

Join To The Point

SBD
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is hard to say why I am laughing..... but I'm laughing very, very hard.

I say the odds are one and three this thread does not vanish!

On a serious note, yesterday I saw her damn tv comercial for the first time. She is truelly brainwashed, pittifull and angering. This round of cultural battles over supporting our country may likely end up much more heated then the case in the early 70's.

I would have no problem....... well that's better left unsaid. I no longer feel any sympathy for her at all, zip, rien, nada. She's given her mother a stroke, got her husband to divorce her and continually disshonors her own son. This last one is going to get her a very good seat in hell.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ol'e hot pants ran her mouth too much, It took a long time for her to come up the stuff shes spewing and I don't feel sorry for her! Mad

[/img]
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL!! Glad I didn't miss this
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: