SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blank-O: complains body removal taking too long? Duh!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ohio Voter
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:40 pm    Post subject: Blank-O: complains body removal taking too long? Duh! Reply with quote

It is widely reported that Blanco [Blank-O] has complained loudly that FEMA is taking too long to remove bodies from New Orleans. However this morning I heard on Fox that Louisiana took control of body removal a week or so ago. I can't find that online yet. Would appreciate if someone would post the link to that story.

Here is a link to the first story of her complaining the bodies not being removed fast enough.
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/09/13/D8CJHQPG0.html

I found this:

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/nation/3352812

"I cannot stand by while this vital operation is not being handled appropriately," Blanco said in Baton Rouge, adding her "absolute frustration" with federal authorities over the pace of the recovery. The dead "deserve more respect than they have received," she said.

Kenyon's Berry insists that body recovery continued uninterrupted despite the lack of a written contract.

"There would never be a stoppage of our teams even if there were not a contract," Berry said. "We're doing this for the families who are waiting for their loved ones."

Meanwhile, FEMA spokesman David Passey said it is not the agency's job to recover bodies. It is a responsibility of the state and the governor's comments were surprising.

"The collection of bodies is not normally a FEMA responsibility," he said. "Clearly we need to move forward."

Last edited by Ohio Voter on Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Bimbo!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes When they find a body they remove it. It would seem from the reports there just aren't as many as you expected. (Thank the Lord) If you would get involved in what your responsiblities are and do your job you might have a clue. You, Gubnuh Blanco, are a brainless incompetent moonbat. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't it becoming painfully obvious that The Guv thought, and still thinks, that as soon as that hurricane came ashore, and she had inked the first (of many required) Disaster Declaration forms, that she thought she was through? Off the hook, no more responsibilities, she could just walk away; it's was all the Feds' problem at that point!

Man, you talk about a welfare state-of-mind. Maybe the only qualification for a LA politician is adeptness at feeding at the public trough!
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the rumor true that Hilliary is considering Blanco for the VP spot on the Democratic 2008 ticket?

Cool Cool Cool

Independent that leans right of center.
GM Strong

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carnage finally found, Blanco pleased, PETA blames Bush.

US News

note: URL converted to hypertext/me#1

Last edited by GM Strong on Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Armybrat/Armymom
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why I even try to eat or drink in front of the computer when I come to this website. Thanks a lot. Now I have to clean my banana nut muffin off of the monitor.
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I was going to post a 'cleaned up' image of the kerry daughter at the Cannes film festival last year and point out that if JfrickingKerry is in the neighborhood his daughters have assured us he can resuscitate drowned hamsters..... likely he could do something for these fish. At the least offer some catsup and serve them up at the kennedy compound's next rotton fish fry.

I'm not going to post the picture.
AMOS
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:34 pm    Post subject: Come on. Reply with quote

Come on, post the pic and ruin my lunch.
GM Strong

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Come on. Reply with quote

AMOS wrote:
Come on, post the pic and ruin my lunch.

I tried, but it won't pop up. Have to click on the link unless somebody else can post it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: