SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Windy Cindy Complaining About TV Coverage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Essayons
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:37 pm    Post subject: Windy Cindy Complaining About TV Coverage Reply with quote

From Brit Hume:

Not Enough Attention?

Cindy Sheehan (search) grumbled this weekend that cable news networks were paying more attention to Hurricane Rita than to her anti-war rally in Washington, posting a message on the liberal Web site DailyKos.com writing, "i am watching cnn and it is 100 percent rita...even though it is a little wind and a little rain...it is bad, but there are other things going on in the country today...and in the world!!!!"
That was too much even for some Daily Kos readers. One responded, "shame on you, you're jealous of media coverage of other's suffering," while another wrote, "The right-wing media has painted you as a self-centered, self-absorbed woman and you're living up to that image." Sheehan later posted an apology.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,170468,00.html
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those interested, here's the KOS thread containing the Sheehan comment that is referenced.

http://www.dailykos.com/comments/2005/9/24/85619/4714/23#23
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ENOUGH of this airhead already !!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Armybrat/Armymom
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all about me, me,me,me,me,me,me and me again and still me.

And I have no shame.
Bystander
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think she's already had 20 minutes of her 15 minutes of fame and will fade into the woodwork. Hope that doesn't turn out to be wishful thinking!.
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She should follow Hurricane Rita's lead and dissapate over the Mid-Atlantic states! Laughing
witchywoman
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If she could just grab the broom she rode on in and fly away, that would be just too nice.

I saw her beaming from ear to ear when she was arrested. She seemed to be thoroughly enjoying herself.

Personally in my not so humble opinion she appears to be aiding and abetting the enemy. She is a terrorist sympathizer.
Doll
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cindy Sheehan has become a side joke that is not funny. She is a terrorist sympathizer, she hates Isreal and applauds the Palestinian suicide bombers along with the terrorists bombing out in in Iraq.

Is it possible to revoke the citizenship of a terrorist sympathizer? Too bad it is not. She is evil and her smile will wilt when they lock her up in the mental ward for the [P]ermanently insane and brain dead.

Twisted Evil

The HILL Chronicles

Soldiers' Angels

"Wednesday Hero - Google It!"
Demaris
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a shame that that guy Oglethorpe, the one with family in Beaumont, can't see the error of his ways and come to the "Light Side" of rational conservative thought, as opposed to the "Dark Side" of moonbat logic.

Doesn't he realize by now that he'll never be allowed to parrot anything but the party line? Any deviation from the norm and a person virtually gets almost castrated.

He had every right to be upset. Her remarks were callous and self serving. I'm glad to see that there are *some* moonbats out there who can at least tell when they're being taken for a ride...and it seems like one or two others called it like it is, as well.
MrJapan
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VApatriot wrote:
Cindy Sheehan has become a side joke that is not funny. She is a terrorist sympathizer, she hates Isreal and applauds the Palestinian suicide bombers along with the terrorists bombing out in in Iraq.

Is it possible to revoke the citizenship of a terrorist sympathizer? Too bad it is not. She is evil and her smile will wilt when they lock her up in the mental ward for the [P]ermanently insane and brain dead.

Twisted Evil

Sadly, since she was born in the U.S. of A, there is no way to revoke her citizenship since there is no place to send her.. (I, for one, could think of a perfect place to send her... but it won't happen with the protection of the freedoms that all of the previous soldiers of USA have fought and died for, and are still protecting)..

As for the last part of your post... I think the DNC should make her the pres. of the DNC Wink
GenrXr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wwIIvetsdaughter wrote:
She should follow Hurricane Rita's lead and dissapate over the Mid-Atlantic states! Laughing

You get a big silver sticky for being oh so clever. Wink
GenrXr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
For those interested, here's the KOS thread containing the Sheehan comment that is referenced.

http://www.dailykos.com/comments/2005/9/24/85619/4714/23#23

Thank you for the link #1

Look at this

Her original post,
Quote:
i am watching cnn and it is 100 percent rita...even though it is a little wind and a little rain...it is bad, but there are other things going on in this country today...and in the world!!!!

Her second apology,

Quote:
I am sorry for what seemed to be an insensitive remark about the people who were affected by Rita, but that was not my intention. I am very aware that the failed policies of the Bush administration have all put us in the same boat, so to speak, and we need to take responsibility for righting the wrongs here in our country and in Iraq.

Two different people writing. Sad very sad she would have someone posting her apology. Live by the sword die by it. Well if she had any honor that is.
GM Strong

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrJapan wrote:
VApatriot wrote:

Twisted Evil

Sadly, since she was born in the U.S. of A, there is no way to revoke her citizenship since there is no place to send her.. (I, for one, could think of a perfect place to send her... but it won't happen with the protection of the freedoms that all of the previous soldiers of USA have fought and died for, and are still protecting)..

As for the last part of your post... I think the DNC should make her the pres. of the DNC Wink

There are two places she could be placed in the US. Berzerkeley, CA not far from where she comes from and Cynthia McKinney's (Moonbat-GA) District. She is made for them and they are foriegn entities anyway.

Last edited by GM Strong on Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She commited a age old sin. She bit the hand that fed her, she is now going after the Democrat's, namley Hillary, Schumer, Reid. That is why they dumped her like a hot tater. The day that she attacked Hillary was the last day the MSM reported on her. If anyone has a question about the MSM being in the DNC's pocket just look at this fact. She was carping on Bush and they had her in primetime as the Moral Authority, she carps on Hillary and she disappears. Sheehan didn't even have custody of her son, she is in it for a book deal on his blood. Casey is a hero, he volunteered twice, gave the ultimate sacrifice, he is our son not Cindy's. That is the DNC's downfall, they can't control their moonbat's. I read an article that Cindy posted on mikethewhale.com and she admitted to going to New Orleans and stocking up her supplies at a distribution center while on her little D.C. trip. She has no shame, those supplies were for the victim's of Katrina. Shame on the person who gave them to her as well. Semper Fi.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: