SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anniversary of the Demise of JFK
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: Anniversary of the Demise of JFK Reply with quote

One year ago today, the majority of Americans woke up and went to vote down a person, who is a confirmed liar and a person who heaped scorn and ridicule up on his fellow military brothers that would last for decades. I give thanks to people like you that made that possible and kept the US and the World a better place. BZ to all of you.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eternal gratitude to you and your courageous cohorts for terminating, perhaps permanently, Kerry's viability as a serious contender for POTUS. A victory for this self-serving, opportunistic scoundrel and fraud would have obliterated any remnants of respect I have remaining for the integrity of the voting populace of this country.

Kerry's rejection is a watershed moment in an epic struggle to define our Vietnam experience, and both he and his MSM enablers are beginning to feel the wrath of historical perspective and hindsight.

BZ! to you, Terry, and to all the Swiftees, for defending this country once again.
noyesj
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wish he would fade into the landscape like he should.
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
Eternal gratitude to you and your courageous cohorts for terminating, perhaps permanently, Kerry's viability as a serious contender for POTUS. A victory for this self-serving, opportunistic scoundrel and fraud would have obliterated any remnants of respect I have remaining for the integrity of the voting populace of this country.

Kerry's rejection is a watershed moment in an epic struggle to define our Vietnam experience, and both he and his MSM enablers are beginning to feel the wrath of historical perspective and hindsight.

BZ! to you, Terry, and to all the Swiftees, for defending this country once again.

Agreed! Agreed! God Bless you All!!!
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without you Swiftees standing up and exposing sKerry for the charlatan and opportunist he is, many may have never known what all he did and may have fallen for his 'war hero' claims.

We all made a good team defeating him, but it's the Swiftees that placed themselves at point and took the fire.

America was saved again by the bravery and courage of a small band of citizens. Our votes kept a traitor out of the White House, but it was your efforts that woke us up.

Thank you, Swiftboat Veterans and POWs for truth.
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The media and the liberals and most of America never understood us Swiftvets. Our opposition to Kerry had NOTHING to do with the presidential race. We were opportunists and this was our opportunity to expose and confront Kerry face-to-face and on our terms, and to correct a wrong done to veterans 34 years in the past. The media never caught on that Kerry was one of our own who had betrayed us and falsely accused us of attrocities that we never committed. We didn't have an opportunity to bring forth the truth then, although John O'Neill tried. This was our opportunity to wipe a false stain from our names.

I am thankful that I was able to count on my fellow swifties in this action. I am also thankful to the other members of Swift Vets and POWs for Truth for their support too.
gmez2001
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:14 pm    Post subject: JFK Reply with quote

Until this group came along I thought I was just one of the angry,angry VN vets affected by the fonda and kerry propaganda. Having a place to vent my anger and an opportunity to contribute to such a worthwhile effort effecting the presidential outcome has been a real pleasure.

I can't tell you how lucky I feel to be alive during this period. Being a part of this group is one of the most worthwhile accomplishments of my entire life. Smile Smile Smile

Thanks so much to the Brave and courageous swift boat vets that have come out and exposed kerry as the Manipulator and Fraud he is.

Now for round two......................just can't seem to get rid of him.
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:00 am    Post subject: Re: JFK Reply with quote

[quote="gmez2001"]Until this group came along I thought I was just one of the angry,angry VN vets affected by the fonda and kerry propaganda. Having a place to vent my anger and an opportunity to contribute to such a worthwhile effort effecting the presidential outcome has been a real pleasure.

I can't tell you how lucky I feel to be alive during this period. Being a part of this group is one of the most worthwhile accomplishments of my entire life. Smile Smile Smile

Thanks so much to the Brave and courageous swift boat vets that have come out and exposed kerry as the Manipulator and Fraud he is.

George, it was a pleasure to meet you in Orlando and I know you had a great time as all of us did. Proud that you and the many others that supported this effort was so successful in their efforts and it was a group effort, you should all feel proud of what you have achieved. I rate this and should also, as a period in your life as I do in my life among the top three, My current marriage, my service in Vietnam and defeating a liar and opportunist like kerry, trying as he did to make a name both ways for his service. in Vietnam. Kerry tried to be a anti-war hero and a Vietnam war hero for POTUS and now he is a LOSER!!!
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will make you all happy that I just read a post from a US Serviceman in France, he said that Jane Fonda was on a live show in France promoting her book, apparently someone displayed a slide on the wall of her infamous picture on the gun with the VC. Many French were very upset, about the loss of their military personnel at the hands of the VC. Apparantly she was booed in France of all places. I will look into it deeper and see if I can find a link to the story. Semper Fi.
gmez2001
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: JFK Reply with quote

[quote="mtboone"]
gmez2001 wrote:
Until this group came along I thought I was just one of the angry,angry VN vets affected by the fonda and kerry propaganda. Having a place to vent my anger and an opportunity to contribute to such a worthwhile effort effecting the presidential outcome has been a real pleasure.

George, it was a pleasure to meet you in Orlando and I know you had a great time as all of us did. Proud that you and the many others that supported this effort was so successful in their efforts and it was a group effort, you should all feel proud of what you have achieved. I rate this and should also, as a period in your life as I do in my life among the top three, My current marriage, my service in Vietnam and defeating a liar and opportunist like kerry, trying as he did to make a name both ways for his service. in Vietnam. Kerry tried to be a anti-war hero and a Vietnam war hero for POTUS and now he is a LOSER!!!

Thanks so much Terry.
I'm with you guys to the last dollar,ounce of sweat and drop of blood.

My brother(Tonkin Navy 63-71)was influenced by the Fonda/Kerry VVAW during this period resulting in his drug addition,awol and untimely death. I'm forever committed to finding JUSTICE for the VN vets/POW's who were affected by this propaganda.
God's speed VVLF. Very Happy Very Happy

Kerry- the LOOOOOOOOOOOser. Even if he wins elections he'll still be relegated to the trash bin of history. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:08 am    Post subject: Re: JFK Reply with quote

[quote="gmez2001"]
mtboone wrote:
gmez2001 wrote:

I have talked to families of men that did not come back and they felt the stigma of being associated with some one that served in VN. Kerry did dishonor to the men he served with and to the men and women that gave the ultimate price and he prospered by it to gain access to the Senate. May God forgive him for his actions.

Thanks so much Terry.
I'm with you guys to the last dollar,ounce of sweat and drop of blood.

My brother(Tonkin Navy 63-71)was influenced by the Fonda/Kerry VVAW during this period resulting in his drug addition,awol and untimely death. I'm forever committed to finding JUSTICE for the VN vets/POW's who were affected by this propaganda.
God's speed VVLF. Very Happy Very Happy

Kerry- the LOOOOOOOOOOOser. Even if he wins elections he'll still be relegated to the trash bin of history. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a nice reminder! And what a happy day that was. And thanks to you too, Terry.
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:14 am    Post subject: Re: Anniversary of the Demise of JFK Reply with quote

mtboone wrote:
One year ago today, the majority of Americans woke up and went to vote down a person, who is a confirmed liar and a person who heaped scorn and ridicule up on his fellow military brothers that would last for decades. I give thanks to people like you that made that possible and kept the US and the World a better place. BZ to all of you.

Terry
So eloquent yet still understated! All us VietVets owe so much to so few, the few that most of us weren't even aware of while we were in Country! So many doors have been openned by this group of Patriots, in so little time. History will smile on the Swiftvets & POWs, even if the 'Media' won't. You guys have offered a very real choice for many great Americans, not just us VietVets, and Terry, you said it eloquently.

Deuce
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Terry, and all Swiftboat Veterans and POWs for truth.

It was an honor and privilege to be part of this.
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the Swift Boat vets did has been an amazing thing to watch. Bringing down the Presidential aperations of a bonafide traitor was the highest level of sacrifice you guys could have made to America.
My hat is off to you big time.
And just look at the movements to free the whole Vietnam vet group from the stigma you have spawned.
You should all be very, very proud of your great accomplishments and I'm proud to call you folks friends and fellow patriots.

Dusty
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: