SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blogger takes credit for 'DIE' card sent to Joshua Sparling
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
olympian2004
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:56 pm    Post subject: Blogger takes credit for 'DIE' card sent to Joshua Sparling Reply with quote

Unhinged liberal leftist democrat takes credit for sending card to Joshua Sparling at Walter Reed

http://www.....michaelcrooktalks.com/node/121

For those that have e-mailed or IM'd me regarding the card sent to Joshua Sparling, yes I did it. I do not regret a minute of it.

I even included a jab at my detractors, by signing it "Miguel". Here in the photo, the card obviously made it to its intended destination, his hands and his hospital room. Enjoy that, tax-sucking *******!

Oh, and for the veteran scum at various, randomly chosen VFW halls across the country-- including Fountain Hills, AZ; Dayton, OH; Syracuse, NY; Mays Landing, NJ; Houston TX, and more.... you're welcome for your "special" cards and faxes.

In fact, yes, it was me who sent special "greeting" faxes to military pukes at Veteran Hosptials in Philadelphia, Syracuse, Portland, OR; and other places. It was me who sent the same greetings to Veteran Affairs departments nationwide. It's my own way of saying "Screw You" to military pukes. And what is anyone going to do about it? Just sit there and take it!

And, yes, I was the "heartless SOB" (as I was called in an e-mail message sent from a member of one of the VFW halls that were blessed with my genius message) that sent four cards to the Veterans Hospital at 800 Irving Avenue in Syracuse.

No, I don't regret it, and yes I'll do it again in a heartbeat next year.
Look, at this point, the only way for anyone to stop me is to put a bullet in me. I am unable to be stopped..strike that..the truth will never be stopped.

Any questions?

---

Michael Crook: (May 21st, 2005 on Hannity & Colmes)

Troops are “********” (VIDEO)

Last night Sean Hannity had Michael Crook from Forsake Our Troops on - and boy did he go off on this guy. Who can blame who them, Michael Crook calls our troops “********” with a petty argument. Surprisingly Alan Colmes takes the same side as Hannity on this issue.

Download Video Here

http://thepoliticalteen.net/2005/05/21/1490/

url to Crook's site disabled/kate

let's not give the guy direct hits from this site
if you want to visit, just copy paste the url into your browser & remove the extra 'dots' thanks

olympian2004
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

---
AMOS
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: Don't. Reply with quote

Mikey Crook looks very much like a "Don't ask, don't tell" candidate.
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope the jerk meets up with a Marine in a dark place and gets his face and body rearranged. So much so that he knows what torture means. This slimeball is beneath contempt. A #1 SSofS.
He is (__!__) X 3.
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GM Strong wrote:
I hope the jerk meets up with a Marine in a dark place and gets his face and body rearranged....

There seem to be some working on tracking him down. Couple of FReepers had tracked his DNS/?whatever, and report that there is another site (SlimeyMike.info) that is going public with his address. Could get messy.

This Crook is the guy had that site called forsakethetroops, which he’s taken down now (some may recall an older discussion thread about that)

the guy is not playing with a full deck Sad
GM Strong

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We know who this slug is. He is a Sorryass with a soul full of bitterness and hate. He may have been born in this country, but he is social detritus to be disposed of. Most of us of faith wish no ill to anyone or we pray for their salvation, but on the other hand we can wish God's justice to those who do evil and this is an evil individual. He will meet judgement as he has judged others. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do people like this get their 15 minutes of fame from the media? This guy just made him self a target to many that will hunt him down and I would not want to be in his shoes. I think he has a death wish and to have his photo published, he may receive it I am afraid.

It is hard to imagine people who would do such things, but stupidity seems to run amok on the left and the right.
docford
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting. He says he's not afraid, and to come and get him. But he does not tell anyone where he is. The telephone number is hooked to an answering machine and he never picks up. The address associated with all of his hate-filled websites is merely the address where the server is located - an otherwise empty office. I think he has the same level of bravery that the KKK has, hiding behind their white hoods.
GenrXr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy was on Hannity a couple of months ago. I think the guy is mentally handicapped and wonder why Fox would place him on TV again.

Not very happy about this. Something smells wrong.

I am all for going for the jugular of the leftist vein, yet if Hannity is aware of this guy having a mental condition and using him for a means to an end then I have a problem.

Our conservatives must pin down Zinn and Chomsky, not the mentally ill.

Maybe I am wrong, but I can see it in his eyes.

The guy is lost in space.

Edit: Although, in my opinion Zinn and Chomsky suffer from the delusion of utopianism they are intelligent enough to know better and chose the derangement.

Additional edit: The left could be setting up Fox with this guy. Still doesn't absolve Fox of putting him on.
gmez2001
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mtboone wrote:
Why do people like this get their 15 minutes of fame from the media? This guy just made him self a target to many that will hunt him down and I would not want to be in his shoes. I think he has a death wish and to have his photo published, he may receive it I am afraid.

It is hard to imagine people who would do such things, but stupidity seems to run amok on the left and the right.

Terry; Stupidity and radical leftist ideology seems to permeates their thinking--they're on a mission. I wonder how many of these people are employed as most conservatives I know are working and being part of the solution.
If they want to solve world problems merely looking in the mirror does it one person at a time.
Attacking our armed forces does nothing more than PI$$ everybody off. Is this the intent???????
GoophyDog
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't list the sites this bilgewater spewing scum bucket has created but a cursory check reveals at least six so far. Interestingly enough, the one site that was actually hosted in the U.S. has been taken down because it was "hacked". From the looks of it, it really looks like the registrant took it down and edited the whois information.

The remaining sites are all hosted by an outfit in Germany called isp4p using suffixes .com .info and .org.

As for his location, still haven't narrowed it down to a house however his lawyer is in an office complex in Syracuse (no real test of talent since he posted the info on one of his web sites.) The tidbit will come from someone who lives near Clay, NY who can possibly touch base with the two officers that had contact with him resulting in at least one traffic citation.

Was the time worth it? Yes. Eventually it will be found that this puke is a meek little counter clerk in a dead-end job who would be the first to scream for help if someone poked a finger in his scrawney chest. Exposure of pond sucking scum such as this one is always well worth the time.

Last edited by GoophyDog on Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GenrXr wrote:
<SNIP>
Our conservatives must pin down Zinn and Chomsky, not the mentally ill.
<SNIP>

Do you really think there's a difference? Exclamation Rolling Eyes
GM Strong

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This lowlife gutterpuke is probably the subject of a blogoshere manhunt we cannot know. He will be found, exposed and humiliated beyond his ken. He may already know this and is in a fit. No doubt he is organized and subsidized by the Moveon.org crowd or their ilk. It will come out and the consequences be dire for the fool.
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GDog: Several of his sites were hacked. He keeps putting more up to replace them, then they hack them again. The site I noted in a previous post was started by some servicemen in Iraq, for the purpose of getting his sites taken down.

As a coincidence Wink some underground techie types joined the cause. This message (from a screen shot)was left on the websites that were um, obliterated, 'signed' by 35 of these techies..seems they are quite a patriotic group
xxx'd out the identity to protect the innocent
Quote:
Dear American service men and women
xxxx can no longer tolerate this sites abuse towards our Brothers and Sisters in arms.
xxxx supports our troops and Operation Iraqi Freedom.
While we our firm believers in freedom of speech. We felt this site crossed the line of free speech.
What the webmaster of this site does not understand is that you are on the front lines of freedom keeping this country safe.
So from all of us at xxxxx
Thanks.
Thanks for defending my right to look at xxxx.
Thanks for defending my right to eat at Taco Bell
Thanks for defending my right to surf the net however I choose.
Thanks for defending my right to shop at WalMart if I want to.
Thanks for defending my right to own as many guns as I want to.
Oh and thanks for getting us cool videos of you guys blowing **** up.
Keep Kicking ASS... Come home soon..
ohh and Shoutz to all the Troops that emailed us about this site...

As for Crook, he's made an even more grevious error with his latest attack on police, specifically re the trooper in PA who was killed. The stuff is too vile to even post.

with the 'blogoshere manhunt' this guy's entire life has been documented. they own him now. He apparently washed out of the army after 2 weeks....for 'medical'

he is very seriously ill, it was unfortunate that Hannity had him on, as he feeds on the attention.
some out there in the blogosphere think he is looking for suicide-by-cop
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went back to the original thread on this joker:

http://www.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=19347&highlight=

What I said then:

Quote:
He 'doth protest too much' and seems to have it in for recruiters so I figure his frustrated military aspirations failed induction.

I note that this student of tv production can't focus an auto-focus camera. Shame! He could post on E-Bay as Michael Moore's used suppository and get better bids. Alternately, he could submit to some science journal as proof of impregnated fecal material.....his procreation was serious constipation.

I'ld say lighten up. This boy lives under a rock and doesn't have any friends anyway.

-Wlm Shakespeare
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: