SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jay Rockefeller-A Significant Person Of Interest??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Jay Rockefeller-A Significant Person Of Interest?? Reply with quote

MacRanger is reporting from his sources that Rockefeller is the subject of leak investigation. The Senator authored the Democrat game plan to 'get Bush' back in 2003. Looks like it may just 'get Rocky' instead.

Macsmind Blog
Quote:
I'm trying to confirm this information, but several sources are telling me today that some investigators working on the NSA leak probe believe that Senator Jay Rockefeller may have been a little more than "concerned" about NSA. In fact, he may just be the leaker of the program to the NY Times, and is now being considered a "significant person of interest" in the probe.

What I'm told that investigatiors have locked into is this fact that other pundits have identified, that Senator Rockefeller had stated that he went to to great lengths to lock away his memo of concern (in a safe) so that not even other close members of the Senate knew about it. Yet the NY Times, James Risen in fact revealed the letter's existance in his initial NSA "book excerpt". The question being asked is if not even Senator Rockefeller's closest confidants, staffers, etc, knew of the letter's existance, how therefore did James Risen of the NY Times know about it?

If this incoming information is correct, it would not be the first time Senator Rockefeller - Vice Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee had been investigated for leaking classified information. In early 2005, the CIA asked the Justice Department to look into whether Democratic Senators Dick Durbin, Jay Rockefeller and Ron Wyden leaked details about a secret "black ops" CIA satellite program in December of 2004. That investigation is still on going, but I hear it may be wrapping up in the affirmative.

Moreover, it may be noted that Senator Rockefeller admitted back in November 2005, that he also made a trip to Syria in 2002 to discuss "The President's intentions" reference to the upcoming invasion of Iraq. A move which I understand didn't sit well with administration officials.

Of course Senator Rockefeller is the architect of the current Demorcatic game plan on Iraq as the infamous
"Rockefeller Memo" showed.

If this information is acurate, it will also confirm the suspicions voiced here, and here after the NSA story broke that in fact Senator Rockefeller, along with recently 'resigned" FISA Judge James Robertson - an outspoken critic of the President and the NSA program.

Stay tuned...

“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
baldeagle
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hate to brag, but I foretold this in a thread a couple of weeks ago

Quote:
baldeagle

Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:05 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suspect that they already know, within a 90% certainty, who the culprits are, and are now engaged in the process of nailing them up tight.
And I also suspect that it is very likely that at least one of the the main players will turn out to be a high profile Senator (not kerry).

"In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: