SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Kerry Touts Al Qaida Successes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: John Kerry Touts Al Qaida Successes Reply with quote

Does this guy ever support America?

Quote:

Sunday, Jan. 22, 2006 1:39 p.m. EST

In quotes sure to bring delight to Osama bin Laden and his followers, Sen. John Kerry said Sunday that the reason the U.S. homeland hasn't been attacked by al Qaida since 9/11 is because the terror group is having so much success against U.S. forces in Iraq.

"Many people surmise that one of the reasons we haven't been attacked here, is because they are being so successful at doing what they need to do to attack us in Iraq and elsewhere," the failed presidential candidate told ABC's "This Week."

Add to this, Jimmy Carters proclamation that terrorist "at least aren't corrupt," and it all makes me wonder just who these people really support?

Jimmy Carter Has High Hopes for Hamas
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"Many people surmise that one of the reasons we haven't been attacked here, is because they are being so successful at doing what they need to do to attack us in Iraq and elsewhere," the failed presidential candidate told ABC's "This Week."
skerry embarrasses himself, yet again.

Wasnt that the plan? Take the war to the terrorists over there, instead of on our homeland. He was complaining that we should have gotten Osama in Tora Bora...'rebels' in Pakistan are stronger (who's side is he on?)

For those that missed it, a FReeper has posted video of skerry interview on "This Week" Stephanopoulos, see FRepublic link video split into 2 parts, worth a watch for the chuckle..

In part2, abt 1 minute in he takes a lil swipe at the Swifts --, he is asked about the Abramoff issue, goes into a “that’s another one of their Swift Boat style tactics where they throw up the mud and stick it, and I’m gonna throw it back at them “ ….blah blah, it is a republican scandal ,he never met Abramoff ( although he got almost $100k from him somehow)

Doesnt rule out running in 2008, even though the Dems dont seem to want him. Makes some comparsion to Adlai Steveson...
baldeagle
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: From "Boortz" this AM (Monday Jan 23rd) Reply with quote

THE BUSH-BASHING POODLE

John Kerry is back in the news. What is he doing? Well, running for president in '08, that's what. But as long as The Hildabeast has her hat in the ring, The Poodle doesn't have a chance. But hey, stranger things have happened. Anyway, Kerry went on 'This Week' on ABC yesterday and called the Bush White House 'incompetent.' Among Kerry's accusations:

He says Hurricane Katrina "stripped away the veneer of competence" of the Bush administration. No word about the status of the incompetence of the Democrats that control the state and local government in New Orleans and Louisiana. They can do no wrong, of course.

Speaking about Karl Rove's declaration that he wants to make national security the focal point of the 2006 midterm elections, Kerry said "I want to have that debate, and I want to have that debate every single day." That would be something...Democrats in charge of national security. It worked so well in the 90's when Bill Clinton worked hard ... every single day ... to stem the threat of Islamic terrorism.

And, of course, he threw out the Swift Boat guys. Complaining about the fact that groups affiliated with Jack Abramoff actually gave money to Democrats, Kerry said "That's another one of their 'Swift Boat'-style tactics where they try to throw up the mud and stick it."

Kerry's one of these guys that always wants to be president, but never will be.

By the way ... it's understandable that Kerry still carries a grudge toward the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth. This one group is probably solely responsible for keeping the Poodle out of the White House. Fact is, though, that thus far nobody has shown that the charges made by these patriots were false! Just a minor point you might want to consider.

Oh ... and Bill Clinton has never denied raping Juanita Broadderick. Just thought I would stick that in here. At least he left her alive, unlike Mary Jo. (Where's the love?)

Boortz column here;
http://boortz.com/nuze/index.html
"In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's OK for him to keep mentioning the Swiftvets, even in a derogatory fashion.

It helps people remember how he treated his own. If I was him, I wouldn't keep reminding people why I got my head handed to me in 2004.

Especially by a group that , one would naturally expect would be behind him 100%.
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Re: John Kerry Touts Al Qaida Successes Reply with quote

In quotes sure to bring delight to Osama bin Laden and his followers, Sen. John Kerry said Sunday that the reason the U.S. homeland hasn't been attacked by al Qaida since 9/11 is because the terror group is having so much success against U.S. forces in Iraq.

OK folks. This is beyond absurd, way way way beyond. I could not make up such utter nonsense if I was trying as hard as possible.

It is something I might expect to hear from a young child who has not yet learned to reason through cause and effect. From a teenager, one would have to suspect severe lack of reasoning skills.

From an adult...and a member of the U.S. senate...it is more and more clear to me that Kerry is simply deranged. I'm sorry to be so blunt.

-- FDL
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

carpro wrote:
It's OK for him to keep mentioning the Swiftvets, even in a derogatory fashion.

It helps people remember how he treated his own. If I was him, I wouldn't keep reminding people why I got my head handed to me in 2004.

Especially by a group that , one would naturally expect would be behind him 100%.

Capro, you have said the same thing many of the Swifties have said. As a group of maybe 3500 persons, we would love for a fellow Swift mate be the POTUS but he was not the person. We sent a letter to the DNC that if Kerry was not their nomination than we would stop our actions, but they went Balls to the Wall backing him. They made a mistake in their judgement and we were a small part in his demise.

I will never know how much difference our group made in the last election, but if one voted against kerry, then is was a vote for the safety of this Country and defending against terrorists.

The leftists have said it was only a 125 plus signatures out of the 3500 maybe members that put their name to the letter and in the book "Unfit for Command", but they fail to realize that this was time sensitive time table before the May 04 announcement in DC of those that made the initial signature. Many more joined us after that time table and kerry could only get maybe 12 of his crews (?) to back him and a few others to join him. This was not a mass majority of Veterans, either Swifties or any on VN group.

We had only four people resign from the Swift Boat Sailors Association to my last knowledge due to the campaign, which had nothing to do with the SVPT but due to their failure for them to seperate truth from the different groups, those are our losses that are due to their extreme left thoughts or just them being stout Democrats and we regret their loss.
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://thepoliticalteen.com/video/johnkerrythisweek.wmv FULL CLIP

http://media.michellemalkin.com/videos/KerryBloviates.wmv Clip of just quote used in this thead
republicanveteran
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry is terminally "STUCK ON STUPID"
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mtboone wrote:
Quote:
I will never know how much difference our group made in the last election, but if one voted against kerry, then is was a vote for the safety of this Country and defending against terrorists.

I used to consider myself a democrat leaning independent, but after learning what I did from this site about Kerry and so many other topics I have now swung way over the other way. I despise that man more than you can now imagine and I thank this site for opening my eyes.
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Sen. John Kerry said Sunday that the reason the U.S. homeland hasn't been attacked by al Qaida since 9/11 is because the terror group is having so much success against U.S. forces in Iraq.

Idiot skerry, check the news,, does this look like al Qaida success???
skerry ... such an expert on foreign affairs , and at bashing our government and military

Quote:
IRIN News via Reuters
IRAQ: Iraqis protest against alleged al-Qaida violence in Samara 26 Jan 2006

SAMARA, 26 January (IRIN) - More than 1,000 protesters hit the streets of Samara, some 125km north of the capital, Baghdad, this week to demonstrate against al-Qaida
<> Similar anti-al-Qaida demonstrations are planned in the cities of Ramadi and Baghdad in the coming days.
Quote:
AKI
IRAQ: INSURGENTS 'DISOBEY' AL-ZARQAWI
Baghad, 24 Jan. (AKI) - A number of insurgent groups have refused to take orders from al-Qaeda's leader in Iraq, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, since elements linked to his Tawhid e Jihad formation killed a number of tribal and religious leaders, according to well-informed sources in the insurgent stronghold of Ramadi, in Iraq's central Anbar province. "There have been armed clashes in the past few days between al-Zarqawi's supporters, and elements from the national resistance," sources speaking on condition of anonymity told Adnkronos International (AKI).

These clashes gained momentum after a number of local tribal leaders created a 3,000-strong militia whose mandate is to protect civilians from insurgent violence and expel al-Zarqawi's network from the city, the sources said
Quote:
AKI
IRAQ: NEW MILITIA FORMED TO PROTECT CITIZENS IN REBEL STRONGHOLD
Baghdad, 23 Jan. (AKI) - A 3,000-strong militia has been created in the insurgent stronghold of Ramadi, central Iraq, to protect civilians from insurgent violence, a tribal chieftan in surrounding Anbar province told Adnkronos International (AKI), speaking on condition of anonymity. "The formation of the new militia was decided in conjunction with the US-led coalition, and is aimed at protecting people in the area and repelling terrorist elements," the chieftan said.
Quote:
AKI
IRAQ: SIX GROUPS BREAK WITH AL-QAEDA'S AL-ZARQAWI
Baghdad, 23 Jan. (AKI)
The groups in a statement posted on the Internet said they had severed all links with the Jordanian-born al-Zarqawi, who is suspected of masterminding some of the bloodiest attacks in Iraq.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: