SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is this a Republican Web Site?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
captjenk
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: Is this a Republican Web Site? Reply with quote

I keep reading topics saying that it isnt. But why did fact check -http://www.factcheck.org/article.aspx?docID=231 disagree with what the commercial stated and is claining that indead this a Reublican site funded republicans. Dont ban me I am just asking. Is it? I am a bush supporter but have to know is there an agenda by republicans
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: Funding? Reply with quote

captjenk: Very good question! The most important point to remember is that if John Kerry weren't running, this site wouldn't exist. This site IS funded by private contributions - I've contributed a modest amount myself. I don't know what the limit is, and of course Republicans - or at least people who want GWB re-elected - will probably contribute quite a bit here. There are others, though, who will contribute because they want John Kerry to pay for what he did to us 'Nam vets. I pretty much fall into that category, and I am not a registered Republican. This is the first time in my life I have been even close to active in politics, but I honestly don't believe that John Kerry is fit to be CIC - not to mention the fact that I unabashedly hate him! Semper Fi!
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please see my reply to you on another thread.

This is not a Republican web site and as has already been said here many times, if John F. Kerry were not seeking the position of Commander in Chief of our Armed Forces and the Presidency of the United States, this site would not exist, this group would have never been formed.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Is this a Republican Web Site? Reply with quote

captjenk wrote:
I keep reading topics saying that it isnt. But why did fact check -http://www.factcheck.org/article.aspx?docID=231 disagree with what the commercial stated and is claining that indead this a Reublican site funded republicans. Dont ban me I am just asking. Is it? I am a bush supporter but have to know is there an agenda by republicans

Being a Bush supporter yourself, why do you care? Confused

Since you are a Bush supporter, don't you have an agenda?

Sure you do...so what is it? Wink
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: