SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

a proposal: SVPT "Truth Award"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: a proposal: SVPT "Truth Award" Reply with quote

Who better to deliver credibly an annual award for the best exposee of charlatans than the #1 charlatan exposer on the planet today, our Mr. O'Neill and the SVPT!

I'd like to offer a candidate...Andrew Jones...a hero in his own time like John. Unswerving in the face of adversity, clear in purpose, and dedicated. Who's A. Jones... he calls himself Bruin Alumni Association President. Single handedly (with help from some supporting students) exposing the Radicals at UCLA who call themselves professors. This exposee is significant because UCLA touts itself as the #2 Education University in America...and it is Education where the Far Left have most co-opted the Democratic Party, like Kerry co-opted ( or tried to) the Swift Vets and Vietnam Veterans.

I once thanked GM Strong for his moniker for the ACLU ...

http://www.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=19828&sid=af6b4e32cbcee59998fa9e02064342e7
Quote:
Anarchist Criminal's Libertine Union

Andrew Jones clearly makes the case why we may want to consider those educating our future educators, UCLA, to be the "Union of Criminal Libertine Anarchists".

Andrew Jones Exhaustively Researched (in best SVPT tradition) website:
http://www.uclaprofs.com/

a CLA Educator:
http://www.uclaprofs.com/profs/mclaren.html

just a suggestion to show my admiration for this site's success...
Deuce

ps to give full credit where due, I found the link in "The Economist", (1/28/06), p.32
Quote:
University Life-On Red Alert, subtitled "How to prevent the Warping of Impressionable Minds"
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:21 am    Post subject: Re: a proposal: SVPT "Truth Award" Reply with quote

Deuce wrote:
Who better to deliver credibly an annual award for the best exposee of charlatans than the #1 charlatan exposer on the planet today, our Mr. O'Neill and the SVPT!

I'd like to offer a candidate...Andrew Jones...a hero in his own time like John. Unswerving in the face of adversity, clear in purpose, and dedicated. Who's A. Jones... he calls himself Bruin Alumni Association President. Single handedly (with help from some supporting students) exposing the Radicals at UCLA who call themselves professors.

Great idea. We should take up contributions for a plaque for an annual award!

-- FDL
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: a proposal: SVPT "Truth Award" Reply with quote

[quote="fortdixlover... We should take up contributions for a plaque for an annual award!

-- FDL[/quote]
FDL,
OK, I'm game. How about one of our talented creative types proposing a plaque design... And as long as I'm in the proposing mood, a representation of the 'scales of justice' (and truth) could be center stage on the plaque...(ie, certainly not a mug shot of sKerry). Now on to the nominating committee, treasurer, etc.

Deuce
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: