SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

INDICTING HILLARY - the trailer for the documentary

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: INDICTING HILLARY - the trailer for the documentary Reply with quote

INDICTING HILLARY - the trailer for the documentary is online now ..... film release in May 2006

Announcement by FReeper doug from upland
1/28/2006

Quote:
A roughcut trailer for our film INDICTING HILLARY: One Man's Quest to Hold Hillary Clinton Accountable can now be downloaded from google videos.

This trailer is only a roughcut, and we hope to have an improved version out soon. It only touches the surface in exposing the largest campaign finance fraud ever. We are working furiously to have the first version of the film ready for a conference in Washington, D.C., in early May. Thereafter, we hope to have an extended version of the film for theatrical release. It's all a function of money. No big time Hollywood producer has come forward to open a checkbook as they did for the anti-American's crockumentary of President Bush. Our film really is different. It is filled with something called the truth.

Video link, and more about it on his thread at FReeRepublic >>click here
for some background info ---

Kudos to these guys for doing this. Even if she is never indicted, hopefully will help keep her from occupying 1600PA again.

Last edited by kate on Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: INDICTING HILLARY - the trailer for the documentary Reply with quote

kate wrote:
INDICTING HILLARY - the trailer for the documentary is online now ..... film release in May 2006

Announcement by FReeper doug from upland
1/28/2006

Quote:
A roughcut trailer for our film INDICTING HILLARY: One Man's Quest to Hold Hillary Clinton Accountable can now be downloaded from google videos.

This trailer is only a roughcut, and we hope to have an improved version out soon. It only touches the surface in exposing the largest campaign finance fraud ever. We are working furiously to have the first version of the film ready for a conference in Washington, D.C., in early May. Thereafter, we hope to have an extended version of the film for theatrical release. It's all a function of money. No big time Hollywood producer has come forward to open a checkbook as they did for the anti-American's crockumentary of President Bush. Our film really is different. It is filled with something called the truth.

Video link, and more about it on his thread at FReeRepublic here
for some background info ---

Kudos to these guys for doing this. Even if she is never indicted, hopefully will help keep her from occupying 1600PA again.

Now there's one documentary that I think I'll actually enjoy (F/911 sucked!). Hope you don't mind, Kate, but I posted your text above on my discussion board. Folks have to see this. Don't worry, I gave you props for this find!

Fat, Bald and Ugly - And PROUD Of It!
joe_madeup
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry - what is the link again?
USAFE5
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will pay to see this in the theatre but I think we should promote it as a free showing in New York State first.
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link to video ::HERE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: