SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Newspapers republish Muhammad caricatures
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again, I am going to remind everyone.

The riots are not being carried out by millions of Muslims. Yes, they are, in my opinion, unnecessary and overreactions. Yes, there are thousands of Muslims doing it. Still, there are several million Muslims in the US and the world with several thousand currently serving in the US Military where some have given their lives fighting terrorists. I haven't heard of the riots in our streets yet.

When you wish to denigrate all of Islam, you are also denigrating brave US Soldiers and Marines that are fighting terrorists and giving their lives right alongside Christians who just happen to also be Muslim. I don't care what religion any of our Military are, they are serving right now to protect us all.

I suggest some back away from their computers, go have a beer or whatever you like and cool off on this or this thread will be locked.
Navy wife
Research Director

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, for one, plan to call my Senators, Congressman (the x#$%^& Moran), and the White House AND the Danish Embassy (although I doubt if I'll get through) to tell them I sure support the Danes and their courageous stand. Now, if we just had a few politicans who were as courageous, wouldn't it be nice!!
Navy Wife

PS
Thanks so much, SBD, for alerting us to these articles!
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
Once again, I am going to remind everyone.

The riots are not being carried out by millions of Muslims. Yes, they are, in my opinion, unnecessary and overreactions. Yes, there are thousands of Muslims doing it. Still, there are several million Muslims in the US and the world with several thousand currently serving in the US Military where some have given their lives fighting terrorists. I haven't heard of the riots in our streets yet.

When you wish to denigrate all of Islam, you are also denigrating brave US Soldiers and Marines that are fighting terrorists and giving their lives right alongside Christians who just happen to also be Muslim. I don't care what religion any of our Military are, they are serving right now to protect us all.

I suggest some back away from their computers, go have a beer or whatever you like and cool off on this or this thread will be locked.

Lew there are over a Billion followers of Islam in the world today with the largest single population of Mohammad's followers located in Indonesia. The religion reached that milestone two years ago.

So what happens Lew if only 1, 5 or 10 percent of the population decides they will change the world thru Jihad? Do you have a strategy to offer on how to deal with 10 million Jihadists bent on converting the world to Islam?

The trigger on the starter's pistol was pulled by the cartoonists and now we get to see who ends up at the finish line.

This is just the "tip of the iceberg" Lew. First we witnessed towns in Europe burning, now European Embassies are smoking holes in the ground around the Islamic world. The next phase is the takeover of the entire European Continent in the name of Jihad and greed.

They will come from the Muslim South of North Africa thru Italy, Spain, and East from the Muslim populated countries of the new Europe, Middle East and Far East.

This is not something that I dreamed up, this is the plan as prophesized by many sources including the Bible and Qu'ran. This is what the Master Organization for all terrorists (The Muslim Brotherhood) preaches and plans for the Ultimate Jihad.

The only question left to answer is will the military power of Russia and China join in with the Muslims to get their piece of the European Pie and later the World? They could support the North and North East front of the campaign on Europe. Also they are capable of providing an instant Navy and Air Force and by the end of a week they could be sitting in Paris, Amsterdam, Warsaw, Copenhagen or any other major European city.

It will be a dirty war at first with biological and chemical agents to soften up the defenses. The question is, would the U.S. President launch a retalitory strike at the heart of Europe and risk the lives of millions or in-turn run the risk of a massive Chinese/Russian retaliatory strike on the US mainland? I think not.

A final point Lew. Why would Russia and China conduct massive joint training exercises (including NBC scenarios) and work towards integrating their C2 and C3 capabilities? What do they have to gain except a united front against NATO.

Are they expecting an American attack on Siberia? Does Russia have an interest in happens to Taiwan or North Korea? The answer to all is NO!

Frankly Lew what interests Vladimir Putun is Old Europe who has treated him like an unwanted stepchild. A sweet ripe plum for the picking with a little help from his Chinese and Muslim friends.

Al Que'da is the least of our problems.

Independent that leans right of center.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What interests me, Sgt, and I will say it for the last time. When all of Islam is denigrated, you are also denigrating several thousand members of the United States Armed Forces serving and dying today.

I do not agree with the beliefs of Islam, but I agree they have the right to believe that way, until they forcefully try to impose their beliefs on others. The countries that are experiencing the rioting currently need to deal with the rioters in the harshest manner. That does not mean that all of any one single religion need be dealt with harshly.

Religious prejudice is very prevelant in our world today, that's what is causing much if not all of the Muslim outrage. Do you propose a tit for tat response? Do Christian Nations mount a new Crusades and try to wipe out all Muslims as some of them call for against Israel and the West?

Condemn terrorists and rioters. Call upon your Representatives and even the Danish Embassies and give them your support, if you feel like it, as Navy Wife said. I too support them standing firm against rioters. But, don't condemn all of any religion, especially when there are several thousands of that religion serving within and alongside our own Military fighting terrorism today.
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
What interests me, Sgt, and I will say it for the last time. When all of Islam is denigrated, you are also denigrating several thousand members of the United States Armed Forces serving and dying today.

I do not agree with the beliefs of Islam, but I agree they have the right to believe that way, until they forcefully try to impose their beliefs on others. The countries that are experiencing the rioting currently need to deal with the rioters in the harshest manner. That does not mean that all of any one single religion need be dealt with harshly.

Religious prejudice is very prevelant in our world today, that's what is causing much if not all of the Muslim outrage. Do you propose a tit for tat response? Do Christian Nations mount a new Crusades and try to wipe out all Muslims as some of them call for against Israel and the West?

Condemn terrorists and rioters. Call upon your Representatives and even the Danish Embassies and give them your support, if you feel like it, as Navy Wife said. I too support them standing firm against rioters. But, don't condemn all of any religion, especially when there are several thousands of that religion serving within and alongside our own Military fighting terrorism today.

My only goal is to remove the catatonic haze from a Western mind. You mentioned the military and Muslims serving within the ranks with honor. I don’t dispute the fact there are good guys serving in the war on terror. But when the time comes will there be enough good guys to go around.

Some of the Jihadists caught on the battlefields of Afghanistan and Iraq were former members of our armed forces. They took great pleasure instructing followers of Al Qu’eda in the techniques our military uses to wage war. While serving on active duty they would have received your warmest appreciation for being a part of our honored military. But were they really serving the U.S. Government or the higher calling of Islam while on active duty.

So we ask, what single thing drove them to turn on their country in the end?

Lew when you can answer the question and accept the answer, your mind will clear.

Independent that leans right of center.
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off I want to thank Lew for the ongoing reminder to remain somewhat genteel.

Secondly I might be able to shed some light on this question:

Quote:
So we ask, what single thing drove them to turn on their country in the end?

It is more than one single thing. It is the same sorts of things the Hare Krishna and Moonies, Scientologists, Sri Chimnoy and the like look for in prospective conscripts. Some one who's lives are screwed up and they react accordingly.

Same sort of stuff with the kids at Columbine.

Islam likes to sell itself as a perfect religion.... the Koran comes directly from god, there is only one version of it, it is the religion of peace, and purity.

The thing is these points are readily refuted at least as readily as one can argue Christianity is a Fraud.

The other thing is a twisted mind can really screw with Muslims heads as is shown with these riots and the riots in Paris recently. There are enough contradictions in Islam where you can rile up a crowd to 'jihad' quite readily.

Jews, Christians are all supposed to be given the same respect as Muslims in all things in this earth and Heaven.... this is in the Koran. One is also not supposed to ever depict Jesus in a image, or any of the prophets of God.

There is also room in the Koran to learn that on the judgment day all of nature 'the trees and rocks' will show us where the Jews are hiding so we can kill them.

The religion needs a reformation, as did the Christian church in the time of Galileo, and Martin Luther, the Spanish Inquisition. The thing is the Saudis or someone is financing the river to flow the other way, corrupting it even further.

As to American Muslims currently in Harms way, God Bless them and thank you very much. I'd sure as hell like to pick there brains just now, but me thinks they might be a bit busy doing their job with the rest of the boys, trying to keep me from getting killed.

It is all getting a bit out of control.

I however am quite glad to see some of the MSM taking note that they actually have a dog in this fight..... with Islam as it is, one must be very careful what one says on a global stage for fear of execution by some whack job. This issue is about freedom of Speech and some of the reporters seem to understand this concerns their welfare.... More so than Saddam shooting at our planes weekly for nearly the entire Clinton Admin.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: