SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Photo shows Bush, Abramoff at meeting.....so????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doll
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Photo shows Bush, Abramoff at meeting.....so???? Reply with quote

This proves nothing but begs the question, what the heck are they trying to prove? This will just be more egg on the faces of the msm and the dummocrats!

Photo shows Bush, Abramoff at meeting

Quote:
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Disgraced lobbyist Jack Abramoff accompanied a Native American tribal chief he was trying to sign as a client to a White House meeting attended by President Bush, a newly published picture shows and a Bush spokesman confirmed Sunday.

Abramoff's presence at the meeting came to light after Time magazine and the New York Times published a picture of the president with Kickapoo Tribal Chairman Raul Garza. Bush chief political strategist Karl Rove is in the foreground, and the lobbyist is dimly visible in the background. Continued

The HILL Chronicles

Soldiers' Angels

"Wednesday Hero - Google It!"
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The photo reminds me of the one of Hanoi Jane sitting in some bleachers with sKerry behind her about 4 rows, to show they attended some of the same anti-war events. The left poo pooed that every way they could.

Now, they show a photo of Bush in a hallway with Abramoff at the end of the hall and they think that proves something?
Doll
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
The photo reminds me of the one of Hanoi Jane sitting in some bleachers with sKerry behind her about 4 rows, to show they attended some of the same anti-war events. The left poo pooed that every way they could.

Now, they show a photo of Bush in a hallway with Abramoff at the end of the hall and they think that proves something?

I guess so. Laughing To thinking people that do not have their moronic brains this proves nothing. But then they have a brain disease called, 'stuck on stupid'. Rolling Eyes

The HILL Chronicles

Soldiers' Angels

"Wednesday Hero - Google It!"
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It took me a while to view the photo as I have my computer rather secure these days.

The Pic is total B.S. .... How can this be news????????????
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uisguex Jack wrote:
It took me a while to view the photo as I have my computer rather secure these days.

The Pic is total B.S. .... How can this be news????????????

The MSM just tries to have him tried as guilty by association and plant the seed of doubt in the ignorant, uninformed and basically Stuck on Stupid in this Country. So when Carter had his picture taken with the terroist Yasser Arafat, then then Carter must be supportive of his actions and he must be involved in the killings. Now that is MSM logic.

Never mind, Carter is just stupid but that was by birth and not by choice. Both him and his brother has shown that in their lives.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: