SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FACTS ABOUT KENEDY COUNTY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:50 am    Post subject: FACTS ABOUT KENEDY COUNTY Reply with quote

There are reports that should that Austin attorney die (I most certainly hope not, and not for Cheney's sake, but for the attorney's family's sake), a grand jury will have to be convined. The Armstrong Ranch (50,000 acers) is located in Kenedy County. The biggest single source of tax revenue in the county is oil and gas off the Armstrong ranch. The only town is wide place in the road called Armstrong. I know because I have often used the one public road that runs through Kenedy County north. The entire population of this county is ONLY 414. Half of those work or are associated with the Armstrong family. The press will go bonkers once again once they figure this out.
AMOS
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Always. Reply with quote

Isn't the press always bonkers? Airheads, all of them. Should have valve stems somewhere.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: