SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cindy Sheehan Arrested After U.N. March

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: Cindy Sheehan Arrested After U.N. March Reply with quote

Invited to speak her concerns to the US Mission at the UN Cindy Sheehan chose to block the entrance with a 'laydown' strike.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/03/06/D8G6C7P80.html

Photos show the gal has been off her Jenny Craig. There's no Mary Kaye on her face so what's the deal and why is she always smiling when arrested?

Title edited by Admin, Lew. When posting an article, please use the actual title of the article. Thanks.

-Wlm Shakespeare
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Entessa Mohammed, a pharmicist who works at a hospital in Baghdad, became tearful when recalling the deaths and injuries she said she has witnessed daily.

She estimated that 1,600 Iraqis are killed in Baghdad every month, with a greater number injured. "Thanks for the liberation from Saddam" Hussein, Mohammed said, addressing the Bush administration, "now please go out."

That mother moonbat would even associate with this woman, who shows total lack of appreciation for her own son's sacrifice, speaks volumes alone.

If she really sees "1600 Iraqi deaths" a month, imagine how many more there will be if we pull out before they are completely able to stand on their own against terrorists and remnants of Saddam's party.
baldeagle
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:06 am    Post subject: Re: Cindy Sheehan Arrested After U.N. March Reply with quote

I B Squidly wrote:
so what's the deal and why is she always smiling when arrested?

She's smiling because that is the best outcome from her demonstration that she could wish for.
1. It generates headlines which
2. gets attention, and
3. It generates outrage and donation checks from the looney leftists who are financing her lunacy
"In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lew,

Did you notice the Code Pink shirts? Whoever said Cindy had any descretion?

Casey ignored her to join the Army. Rejected her again to re-up and gave her no thought when he volunteered for the rescue mission that cost him his life. He might have invoked the Bob Hope classic: "I've had a dog's life and youv'e been just like a mother to me."

-Wlm Shakespeare
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I'm sure she loved her son, she's made it very clear she never did agree with his actions leading to his death.

Instead of seeing him for the hero she raised, in the truest sense of the word, she uses his death to further her own ambitions of becoming one of the consummate war protesters.

About the only thing lacking for her to equal Hanoi Jane would be for her to meet with Al Qaeda and broadcast to our troops to desert.
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She only awaits the invite....and a free lunch.

I hope she gets it. Her voice is like fingernails on chalkboard.

-Wlm Shakespeare
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

from the link above
Quote:
The march to the U.S. Mission to the United Nations by about a dozen U.S. and Iraqi anti-war activists
Too funny, she had all of a dozen marchers for her cause

Cindy -vs- the NYPD
> for a few more pics -- see this FReeper thread, through post 6
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1591258/posts
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kate,

What's pathetic is we're hearing of this in New York when a week ago she was promoting a demonstration in Germany. I guess that didn't pan out.

-Wlm Shakespeare
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I B
she's headed to DC, and the FReepers there are getting prepped to welcome her Wink

D.C. Chapter's Fun With Code Pink and Cindy Sheehan Thread: March 7, 8, 9, 2006
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1591358/posts
Quote:
The D.C. Chapter of Free Republic invites all FReepers and lurkers in good standing to join us this week as we welcome Cindy Sheehan and Medea Benjamin back to our nation's capital.

Fresh from their excellent New York adventure, the dynamic duo of treason are bringing their roadshow to Washington, D.C. for media stunts and meetings with the Treason Caucus in Congress.............

Curtis H.
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G. Gordon Liddy speaks to the rally. Liddy said, "Cindy Sheehan is whoring the memory of her son who gave his life." Liddy was reintroduced after he spoke by William Greene from Rightmarch.com, who called Liddy "a real American hero."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: