SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Moussaoui refutes the left's and Arabs' 9-11 delusions
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Moussaoui refutes the left's and Arabs' 9-11 delusions Reply with quote

ALEXANDRIA, Virginia (CNN) — Al Qaeda conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui testified at his sentencing trial Monday that he knew about the terrorist group’s plan to crash airplanes into the World Trade Center.

Well, this certainly lays waste to the left's and Arabs' delusions that Bush and/or the Mossad and/or the World Jewish Conspiracy were responsible for 9/11.

-- FDL
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I'm just dying to know how Charley Sheen is going to explain this one.
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:52 am    Post subject: Re: Moussaoui refutes the left's and Arabs' 9-11 delusions Reply with quote

fortdixlover wrote:
Well, this certainly lays waste to the left's and Arabs' delusions that Bush and/or the Mossad and/or the World Jewish Conspiracy were responsible for 9/11. -- FDL

Oh, not at all. The next theory has to be that Al Qaeda is a creation of, and funded by, Bush, Rove, Cheney, the Carlyle Group, a consortium of the Big Five American oil companies, the Fox Network and Halliburton, all working together to control the world's oil. (Meetings are held regularly at the Bohemian Grove.) Danger - Moussaoui could expose the plot at the last minute in order to save his skin. There's probably a Jack Ruby type embedded in his guard detail to take him out. Rolling Eyes

Just launch that one in MoveOn.arrrgh and see how many loonies will take up the cry.

Schadow
GenrXr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:23 am    Post subject: Re: Moussaoui refutes the left's and Arabs' 9-11 delusions Reply with quote

Schadow wrote:
fortdixlover wrote:
Well, this certainly lays waste to the left's and Arabs' delusions that Bush and/or the Mossad and/or the World Jewish Conspiracy were responsible for 9/11. -- FDL

Oh, not at all. The next theory has to be that Al Qaeda is a creation of, and funded by, Bush, Rove, Cheney, the Carlyle Group, a consortium of the Big Five American oil companies, the Fox Network and Halliburton, all working together to control the world's oil. (Meetings are held regularly at the Bohemian Grove.) Danger - Moussaoui could expose the plot at the last minute in order to save his skin. There's probably a Jack Ruby type embedded in his guard detail to take him out. Rolling Eyes

Just launch that one in MoveOn.arrrgh and see how many loonies will take up the cry.

Schadow

Schadow, wish every lefty in our country could have a sit down with you for 2 hours. Smile
Lance Corporal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Genrxr -

Your idea will not work.

As the father of several children, and the grandfather of several more, I can assure you that it is impossible to hold a 2-year old's attention for more than a couple of minutes. What would Schadow do with the rest of his time? Babysit?Very Happy

And Schadow -

"Moveon.arrgh???"

LOL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
fortdixlover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Moussaoui refutes the left's and Arabs' 9-11 delusions Reply with quote

Schadow wrote:
fortdixlover wrote:

Schadow

I'm waiting for them to turn to "space aliens" as the cause of the world's problems.

-- FDL
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm waiting for them to turn to "space aliens" as the cause of the world's problems.

You mean the ones that G.W. Bush brought to earth in secret? Shocked

Dusty
dcornutt
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Moussaoui refutes the left's and Arabs' 9-11 delusions Reply with quote

Quote:

Schadow

What do you mean "next" theory. They were banging that drum soon after 9/11 and still do.
GenrXr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anker-Klanker wrote:
Yep, I'm just dying to know how Charley Sheen is going to explain this one.

Another actor on my cannot bear to watch list. The list keeps growing and growing and Hollywood wonders why their numbers are down. When we visit a movie it is to escape reality and this is impossible when the actor stops acting and becomes an advocate for loony causes. Impossible to suspend beliefs while watching the advocate act.
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to Moussaoui for a minute, I sincerely hope the jury decides not to recommend he get the needle, even though he richly deserves it. My reasoning is that martyrdom is what he wants (along with the 72 Helen Thomases that come with it, of course.)

Can you picture the worldwide mass protests that would precede an execution? No, whisking him off to a lifetime lockup with no communication with the outside world would do just fine. Let him die in the tank and be forgotten.

Too bad the Pelican Bay Special Housing Unit in Northern California is a state rather than federal prison. People in the SHU regularly go insane, but don't get out on account of it.

Schadow
GenrXr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schadow wrote:
Back to Moussaoui for a minute, I sincerely hope the jury decides not to recommend he get the needle, even though he richly deserves it. My reasoning is that martyrdom is what he wants (along with the 72 Helen Thomases that come with it, of course.)

Can you picture the worldwide mass protests that would precede an execution? No, whisking him off to a lifetime lockup with no communication with the outside world would do just fine. Let him die in the tank and be forgotten.

Too bad the Pelican Bay Special Housing Unit in Northern California is a state rather than federal prison. People in the SHU regularly go insane, but don't get out on account of it.

Schadow

These Muslim fanatics are actually very weak people physcholigically when they are cut off from their support foundation. They have to travel in packs and when cut off from their mob become twits. Hell, they are weak even in packs, but thing is this kid is scared as hell to be placed into general population for the rest of his life.

Nothing romantic about it, rather just a stupid nihilist who is beginning to see the light and is scared as hell.

I say stick him in general and forget about him. Let his fellow inmates dress him up and call him sweetheart.
USAFE5
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe we can ask Arnold for an exception and have California house him there at SHU
BuffaloJack

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just convict the S.O.B. and lock him away in an undisclosed location for the rest of his existence. And, did I mention, no TV, no books, no radio, no writing paper, no contact with other humans, and his exact location becomes classified SECRET or above. Alternately, give him hormone injections and throw him into the general prison population.
Same goes for his buddy Richard Reid.
LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say put him in a prison somewhere in the swamps of Louisiana with a 6’9” lifer cellmate named Bubba.
BuffaloJack

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LimaCharlie wrote:
I say put him in a prison somewhere in the swamps of Louisiana with a 6’9” lifer cellmate named Bubba.

I never heard o' no 'gators named Bubba, but OK.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: