SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

toe fungus, lmao

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: toe fungus, lmao Reply with quote

Subject: your website
>
>Do you check any of the stuff you put on your website, or do you put up anything?
>You've got a real lot of false stuff about me on your website.
>Thanks!
>Robert Davenport

HelloMr. Davenport...

I used to date a cliffy - over 8 years we were together. We are still =IN=TOUCH= She actually works in DC for the Gov. now.. what a wasted education she was so smart - she could do all her studying the night befoire a test and pass.. graduated with lots of long hard to say honors.. never understood why she liked a GED.. maybe because I rescued her from some PHONEYS that call themselfs leftists ... long story - right now yours is more interesting... LOL..

kinda feel left out so I wanted to bring you up to snuff. You missed a website: http://www.want2be.info

#2 - I don't like people who pick on Mary - she's just doing her job. I was going to be quiet all weekend long till I saw your post above..

back to.... http://www.want2be.info

It is a website I sponsor that any wannabe chaser can use. My offer to any one who is posted there: SUE ME. Why? Cause if you are there you are a CONFIRMED wannabe. You are there, including but not limited to your MUG SHOT that was used in a public forum thus my claim to use for educational purposes, yet, that pic should have numbers across the front according to law.. but of course I need not tell you about the law. Not only were you an esq., but a US Attorney and that is what confiuses me. You did SERVE, yet you want to parade around in a clown suit with medals and ranks you did not earn. WHY?

Then when confronted with the truth you call others liars (in essence).. well lets look at the law first and ony one of the statutes that covers your transgressions ( there are others you will find at the want2be info web site ( not including case authority - you can find that one your own.. and shepardize yourself. (Thanks to Frank Shepard -case you try and claim you invented the art - i want folks to know who did. You see your not trusted.)

Lets read this one segment of a "criminal" statute:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knowingly wearing decorations and medals, without authority, authorized by Congress for the armed forces of the United States;

18 U.S.C. §704(a)
Not more than 1 year imprisonment, and/or $100,000 fine; 1 year supervised release, and special assessment of $25.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Lets look at your History according to the legal proceeding below: (I'm surprise the any Bar Association has pampered you this long by allowing you to remain licensed. And YOU want to be ( wannabe) a judge - not on my watch Mr. AND

HERE IT COMES..........................................................>

( Will also end here - and your welcome to comment. But consider this as you contemplate your next move, an appology to those you stole honor from goes one hell of a long way, and second, would you want a juge to hear your claim, civil or criminal who had a history like we will read below ( that appears to be on going from your ads for the position - mr. fungus of the foot disabled vet GAWD you need to make the trip to your local VAMC and see what a diabled vet looks like - maybe - if you persist, you will improve on misleading the public. re what a Disabled Combat Vet might be..

I hereby declare: wannabe season is once again OPEN to the public as well as public comment to the perp. Finally, make the trip to http://www.soft-vision.com/we-remember and look for Sen Bob Smiths message - and in there look specifically for Col. Guy's message regarding Honor. Let me know if the end results he predicts isn't what your end results will amount to. I'm willing to bet - your dishonor - is about to change your life. Only you can change the course of your history Mr. Davenport.

...... thats the way I see it, thats the way it is,

Joe Oliver, Wannabe Slayers
News & Views (Not your Ordinary Run of The Mill News fosure)
Houston, TX

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The U.S. Attorney's brief states in part:

"Plaintiff entered the United States Naval Reserves in 1973 and became a Naval Flight Officer on October 19, 1973. He achieved the rank of Lieutenant, paygrade 0-3, as a NFO.

In January 1977, plaintiff began law school at St. John's Law School. During law school Plaintiff was a member of the Ready Reserves as a NFO.

In 1980, after his graduation from law school, Plaintiff requested a permanent change of designator from NFO to Navy Judge Advocate General's Corps (Navy JAGC).

Plaintiff's designator was never changed to JAGC or reflected in his military record at the Bureau of Naval Personnel, thus he was considered for promotion to 0-4 in his original NFO position by the NFO selection boards in 1981 and 1982.

He was not selected in either year.

Therefore, on September 27, 1982, Plaintiff was notified that he would be discharged from the Naval Reserves.

On November 30, 1982 Plaintiff was honorably discharged from the Naval Reserves for twice failing to be selected for the rank of Lieutenant Commander 0-4 as a NFO. Plaintiff did not complain about or object to this discharge at that time."

-------------------------------------------

Note: Plaintiff then obtained an MBA at Harvard from 1982-1984, and subsequently moved to Los Angeles to work as an author, screenwriter and genealogist. He obtained a masters of film from UCLA in 1997.

--------------------------------------------
Plaintiff applied for an received a commission in the Army in 1990, 8 years after his discharge from the Naval Reserves.

On February 23, 2004, Plaintiff was given an "Other Than Honorable" discharge from the Army.

On October 30, 2002, while Plaintiff served in the Army JAGC, an Army investigation into his Navy record arose from a dispute over retirement eligibility points and the amount of creditable prior service with the Navy. Upon finding irregularities in Plaintiff's assertions, the Army investigated his complete military record, including his time in the Naval Reserves.

Plaintiff appeared before a Board of Inquiry to answer multiple charges of intentional fraudulent misrepresentation.

Plaintiff was found guilty of multiple instances of fraud, and among them were the failure to disclose a two-time selection failure to the Army, doctoring of official photographs, and fraudulent misrepresentation of awards and academic honors.

Accordingly, on February 23, 2004, Plaintiff was given an "Other Than Honorable" discharge from the Army Reserves. At that time, he was a Lieutenant Colonel 0-5."

The summary of findings from the Report of Proceedings by Investigating Officer/Board of Rights is that Robert Ralsey Davenport:

1) Did improperly fail to request a waiver for being passed over twice in connection with his application for appointment in the U.S. Army Reserve, and this was intentional;

2) Did falsely state his total active service as 10 years commissioned U.S. Navy active service covering March 1973 through October 1982 in a request for appointment as USAR officer;

3) Did falsely report his U.S. Nay Reserve active duty from 23 October 1972 through 30 November 1982 in his 1990 application for appointment in the USAR Judge Advocate General (JAG) Corps;

4) Did knowingly submit a false DA 61 application for appointment in the USAR JAG Corps; and did knowingly submit an incomplete DA 61 application for appointment in the USAR JAG Corps;

5) Did wear an unauthorized Armed Forces Reserve Medal ribbon in official photographs submitted to multiple Colonel Command Assignment Selection Boards and in connection with applications for multiple Staff Judge Advocate and/or Command Judge Advocate positions;

6) Did improperly and knowingly create an official photograph dated 9 February 2000 bu computer or photographic manipulation of an official photograph dated 30 June 1998, thus creating a false and misleading depiction of himself;

7) Did submit the falsified official photograph, dated 9 February 2000 for official purposes on multiple occasions;

Cool Did misrepresent his military awards on numerous occasions in resumes submitted for consideration by the U.S. Army, and did misrepresent his military awards on numerous occasions in resumes submitted for consideration by the U.S. Army;

9) Did misrepresent his baccalaureate degree from Middlebury College as with honors in connection with multiple applications for positions in the USAR;

10) Did misrepresent his Master of Fine Arts from the University of California Los Angeles as with honors in connection with multiple applications for positions in the USAR;

11) Did improperly fail to seek correction of his retirement points erroneously credited in connection with his Navy service;

12) Did improperly fail to disclose receipt of disability compensation from the Department of Veterans Affairs during several periods of disabilty.

There were 3 categories of discharge on the form:

Honorable, General Under Honorable and Other Than Honorable.

The Board members circled "Other Than Honorable."

Additionally, the of Proceedings by Investigating Officer/Board of Rights, which is considerably more thorough then the summary of findings copied above, lists the awards that he misrepresented, and the number of times he made such misrepresentation:

Award/Medal Times Misrepresented
Navy Achievement Medal 4
2nd OLC, ARCOM 9
2nd OLC, Army Reserve
Components Achievement
Medal (ARCAM) 9
Army Superior Unit Award 4
AFRM w/ Silver Hour
Glass and M 9
AFRM with M Device 2
AFRM 2
ARCOTR with numeral 7 11
ARCOTR with numeral 6 2
Kosovo Campaign Medal 9
NATO Medal w/ Kosovo Bar 9
4 Unapproved Foreign Awards 7
2 Unapproved Foreign Awards 2

What is Mr. Davenports disability:

Robert Davenport, is using the ballot designation of "Disabled Veteran/Attorney" as a ballot designation and is clearly using to invoke sympathy among the public.

However, the "disability" to which Mr. Davenport refers apparently was a toe fungus sustained in the 1970's.

(Joes drivel-- I think they need to look between his ears and check to see if a fungus has taken over his brain-- Joes drivel ends )

--
Joe Oliver,(GED) Certified Gringo Editor (lol)
News & Views, Not Politically Correct, No Speil Chicker No Grammatics
(Got Gramm A Tic Colla) Not A Yes Man
Houston, TX USA and PROUD of It!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: