SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Corporal Binh N. Le, (KIA Iraq) and his parents INS status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Corporal Binh N. Le, (KIA Iraq) and his parents INS status Reply with quote

PLEASE - PASS ON TO YOUR LIST(S) FAMILY AND FRIENDS:
http://www.soft-vision.com/bnl/

Things have been hopping here
A main item on the Burner is Corporal Binh N. Le, (KIA Iraq) and his parents. You'd think with all these morons who run around attempting to claim our land as theirs soverign (what ever), the illegal ( I guess some folks just don't understand that word - I bet it's those left wing professors at all the colleges, universitys, grade middle and high schools ( gawd I feel surrounded) that have perverted what illegal means.. so mom and pop citizen, when your son doesn't come home cause he done something illegal that he decided wasn't illegal using the imigration issue as his template - well maybe you will relearn ( we need right wing reeducation camps I guess ) the meaning of the word. There I go off track..

Back to the parents: The Government has created a snafu of confusion - what else is news. Doesn't matter what party - they all seem to get bit by that bug once in office.

The information is now up at this site. You can read a very short summation - then take action - and you don't have to go far to do that.. look for the link to write Congresscritter Moran in Virginia.. if you live in that state you'll have more drag - but I think he needs responce nationally to see his diety for the parents make it through.. and we can only do what you are willing to do to see that happen. All you jar heads.. it's time to pull your heads out of the beer barrel, stay away from the Marine Corp's mascot ( it's a he not a she - lol ) and get on to see your brothers dream become a reality. His dream is simple, honest and just and he gave his life for the dream.. Freedom - and the freedom his parents should enjoy as ( we don't care how the politicians do it ) citizens of the United States of America.

You folks over at 1st Platoon, Battery S, 5th Battalion, 10th Marines living the good life on those endless sandy beaches in Iraq ( oh - ain't my falt they forgot to build the lakes ) pass this right on down the line and talk about those who may have to burn the "good stuff in the honey posts" - vs - sending a message to one congress critter that he can pass on to others to see Corporal Le's dream accomplished. Ain't that right Platoon Sgt Hetrick? (lol)

here is the addy: http://soft-vision.com/bnl (Flash 8 plugin required) only takes afew secs to instal - and for those who run a modem and want to miss the intro - go here http://soft-vision.com/bnl/index2.html

This is not just a Marine issue .. check it out and act.. we can only do what you are willing to do..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lt. Ho`a Pham (MACV-SOG) is =IN=TOUCH= with Le's mom and more.. and Lt. Pham writes:

I do have contact at D.C. and attached email of Mr. Doan Huu Dinh , he is represent for the Coalition of Vietnam Veteran and they are monitoring the process of the case

"We need to get more support from U.S. Veterans and U.S. Servicemen to Congressman Jim Moran in D.C. he is the contact point to INS to get the case goes thru ."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once you submit the form at the site you should get a feedback email like we did: Doesn't matter your not an 8th DR..
lol - we hacked it so it would work without going through the normal onLine form at his website.. that later route is a real pain.

Dear Eighth District Resident:

Thank you for visiting my website. I hope you found it a helpful resource and look forward to reviewing your comments in more detail. Please feel free to contact me again in the future.

Yours truly,
Jim Moran

SAMPLE

Dear Congressman Moran:

I am here to provide you with a letter of support for your bill thats pending on behalf of Corporal Binh N. Le's parents who are asking to be allowed to remain in The United States odf America. If they were illegal alliens I asume there would be no problem, in fact you probably wouldn't need to sponsor a bill. Where they are asking to enter legally the INS has decided, despite a rule in place that should allow they remain, to deny their application on an unjust and what appears to be manufactured technicality. Wherefore, we voice our opinion and desire that Congress intercede on their behalf forthwith and not withstanding make Corporal Le's dream a reality. This is not a lot to ask on behalf of a man who laid down his Life for our nation.

Thank you for your willingness to sponsor a bill,

Respectfully yours,

I am sure there are many who receive this who can express the above well in their own words vs. a GED's template.

God Bless Corporal Le's parents, God Blessed The USA

and thats the way it is,

PS: Ken Mehlman, RNC Chairman. at GOP HQ... I think this is an issue President Bush should resolve at his first convenience. The troops are depending on him to see their brother in arms Dream become a reality. I will be watching the major News nets to see how our party handle this as will many others. To the Christian Coalitions on our list: Please email your constituants and ask they support if you find the issue righteous and just. To the National News Media..(lol) need I ask?
(Finally, to Mai Tran ( are you the Mai Tran I know from Houston who moved to Californius? (lol) thought I'd ask.

--
Joe Oliver,(GED) Certified Gringo Editor (lol)
News & Views, Not Politically Correct, No Speil Chicker No Grammatics
(Got Gramm A Tic Colla) Not A Yes Man
Houston, TX USA and PROUD of It!
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Col. Ted W. Guy, 4-18-29 to 4-23-99 - Never Forgotten |
| A New Memorial honoring Col. Guy in 2006 |
| http://www.soft-vision.com/we-remember |
| |
| Col. Teg Guy's HANOI HILTON AND SURROUNDING VILLA'S |
| http://www.soft-vision.com/hanoi |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
Working together, we find solutions.
As one, ALL give a forceful voice to people rarely heard.

In Memory of "Bouncer" - http://www.soft-vision.com/lrrp

Col. Gordon "Swede" Larson
http://www.soft-vision.com/hanoi/larson
http://www.soft-vision.com/hanoi/larson/game.html (ZAP Hanoi Jane)

Col. Lou Makowski http://www.soft-vision.com/hanoi/makowski

Wannabe Slayers: http://want2be.info

We must reserve the right not to tolerate the intolerant tollerant.
Joe Oliver, Houston, TX USA

News and Views neither supports nor endorses submissions to
News and Views nor individual positions or opinions, we do attempt
provide somewhat of an OPEN forum, presenting, "within limits",
various interesting viewpoints. Submissions of all positions are
encouraged but there is "no guarentee" your item will be published.

Views expressed are neither recommended nor endorsed by News and Views
as a whole or by an individual member. Personal attacks or disparaging
personal remarks "are" at times permitted when dealing with wannabe's,
Jane Fonda, Michael Moore, John Kerry or Hillary Clinton, et al.

None of the information provided in News & Views should be regarded as
legal advice. If you need legal advice, you should consult an attorney.
Persons who need a lawyer or legal advice should contact their local bar
association, legal services program, or legal aid society.

Some of the legal content, particulary in older editions republished may
be outdated and should be shephardized or otherwise verified before using.

If you use any links from News & Views to external web sites; NOTE: linked
sites are not under the control of News & Views nor is News & Views
responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained
in a linked site.

Also NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107, any copyrighted
material herein is distributed without profit or payment to those who
have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-
profit research and educational purposes only.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

LE, BINH
CPL US MARINE CORPS
VETERAN SERVICE DATES: 10/06/2004 - 12/03/2004
DATE OF BIRTH: 10/06/1984
DATE OF DEATH: 12/03/2004
DATE OF INTERMENT: 12/22/2004
BURIED AT: SECTION 60 SITE 8088
ARLINGTON NATIONAL CEMETERY

(Dan is there any thin g that needs to be done to help that you can fill all in on.?)
Vietnamese woman who gave up her son to relatives to get him to U.S. as a child is denied residency permit of 20

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06043/653713.stm

Sunday, February 12, 2006

By Karin Brulliard, The Washington Post

WASHINGTON -- A weeping Kim-Hoan Thi Nguyen kissed her 7-year-old son goodbye at the Ho Chi Minh airport and told him it would be a long time before they would be together again. Little Binh Le boarded the plane and flew off to the United States, where his mother hoped he would flourish. It was 1991.

She next saw her son when he visited Vietnam at 12. He cooked her french fries.

He visited again when he was 18 and a recent high school graduate in suburban Fairfax County, Va. They had a party.

Their next reunion came in December 2004. At his funeral, at Arlington National Cemetery.

Cpl. Le, a Marine and a Vietnamese citizen, was killed at 20 while defending his desert base in Iraq. The month after his death, he was awarded U.S. citizenship in a ceremony at which speakers lauded his valor.

Ms. Nguyen, who has lived with a friend in suburban Springfield, Va., since the funeral, wants to stay. Wracked with guilt that she sent her only child off to a life that was cut short, she wants only to lay flowers on his grave each Sunday. Yet, although parents of immigrants killed in combat are eligible for permanent residency, Ms. Nguyen's applications have been denied.

The reason: She and Cpl. Le's father gave up their son for adoption to an aunt and uncle so he could emigrate with them.
"I lost my son for many years, and I do not want to lose him again," Ms. Nguyen, 48, said this past week through an interpreter. She said her visitor's visa will expire in December.
Ms. Nguyen said the adoption consisted of a handwritten piece of paper signed by the two couples and a neighbor acting as a witness. Lawyers who have helped her and Lien Van Tran, Le's father, apply for permanent residency say the adoption was never official, a conclusion supported after an investigation by a lawyer in Vietnam.

But to U.S. immigration authorities, Cpl. Le benefited from the adoption -- legal or not -- by coming to the United States as the son of his aunt and uncle. Cpl. Le's birth parents, therefore, cannot benefit from their relationship to him, according to a denial Ms. Nguyen received from the Board of Immigration Appeals.

Relatives said Cpl. Le dreamed of becoming a U.S. citizen and helping his parents, who later divorced, gain citizenship. Cpl. Le was raised by his adoptive parents, Hau Luu and Thanh Le of suburban Alexandria, Va., and another aunt and uncle nearby. "That was probably one of the things that he wanted most, was for them to come over and live with him," cousin David La, 15, said. "That was his dream."

U.S. Rep. James Moran, D-Va., found their case so compelling that he filed a private bill in Congress last February that would grant permanent residency to Ms. Nguyen, Mr. Tran, their new spouses and Mr. Tran's daughter. But it has been stuck in committee since March.

"Corporal Le served our country with distinction, paying the ultimate sacrifice for his bravery. It seemed like a fitting tribute to try and help his biological parents become part of the nation he so dearly loved," Mr. Moran said in a statement Wednesday. He said he is still pushing the bill, but added, "Any bill that has even a whiff of an immigration-related provision faces a very tough road here in the House."

Cpl. Le grew up a typical American teenager, active in his church and the Junior ROTC.

On Dec. 3, 2004, Cpl. Le was killed when a water truck carrying 500 pounds of explosives bore down on Camp Terbil. Cpl. Le and Marine Cpl. Matthew Wyatt, 21, of Millstadt, Ill., fired at the driver, killing him, before the truck crashed and exploded, killing Cpl. Le and Cpl. Wyatt and wounding six other Marines.

That Cpl. Le died defending his fellow Marines is no surprise, friend Paul Stadig said: He was very loyal.

"He was just always the military type," Mr. Stadig said. "He always loved the idea of the few and the proud and being the best that he could be."

Ms. Nguyen cherishes the memories she has of her son as a youngster. Once, she recalled with a wistful smile, a tiny Cpl. Le tried to quiet children playing in the street because his mother was napping. But despite their love for Cpl. Le, Ms. Nguyen said, she and Mr. Tran felt certain that his future was more promising in the United States.

"I wished I am going to see my son again, but for how long, I don't know," Ms. Nguyen said, recalling how she felt when she said goodbye to Cpl. Le. "I felt very, very bad for leaving my son, but because of his future, his life, still I had to. ... I was sick for a couple months."

Ms. Nguyen said she tried hard to stay connected to Cpl. Le's life by asking lots of questions in regular phone conversations. On his first visit to Vietnam, she brimmed with joy. "He looked like a good boy," she said.

Cpl. Le did not tell Ms. Nguyen he was joining the Marines. It was only after he was on his first tour in Iraq -- during the invasion in 2003 -- that she learned from the aunt and uncle of his enlistment. Finally, he called her from his post.

"I told my son, 'You have to take care of yourself. I want to see you again,' " Ms. Nguyen said. When she learned of his death, she tried to kill herself, she said. Her sisters and mother stopped her.

After pushing for Cpl. Le's posthumous citizenship, the Marine Corps took on his parents' cases, helping them file applications for permanent residency. When the applications were denied, the Marine Corps found immigration lawyers who agreed to represent them for free.

"It was important to the very senior people in the Marine Corps leadership to make sure that we were keeping faith with this Marine's family," said Christopher Rydelek, head of legal assistance for the judge advocate of the Marine Corps.

After his options were exhausted, Mr. Tran returned to Vietnam on Jan. 30, said Lynda Zengerle, an immigration lawyer here who helped with his petitions.

"He was clearly crushed," Ms. Zengerle said. "I think he was hopeful that he could come back to visit his son's grave at least once a year."

Ms. Nguyen said a lawyer with a Washington law firm helped her petition the appeals board in suburban Falls Church, Va., which is part of the Justice Department. When the request was denied, she said, he told her there was no hope.

"For the law, I agree with that, because I gave up my son for his adoptive parents," Ms. Nguyen said. "But I feel bad, because my son died."

Ms. Nguyen said she also fears that her son's death in the name of the United States -- and the attention it received here and in Vietnam -- could bring persecution by the communist government in Vietnam.

In the United States, Ms. Nguyen has no family and few friends. It would be hard to start a new life but worth it to be near her son, she said. If she is allowed to stay, Ms. Nguyen said she might like to be a babysitter, because she adores children. Whether her husband in Vietnam will join her is another matter, she said.

"American people live by plans," she said. "Vietnamese people live by hope."

NEWS RELEASE from the United States Department of Defense
No. 1252-04
IMMEDIATE RELEASE
December06, 2004

Media Contact: Marine Corps Public Affairs - (703) 614-4309 Public/Industry Contact: (703)428-0711
DoD Identifies Marine Casualties

The Department of Defense announced today the death of two Marines who were supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Corporal Binh N. Le, 20, of Alexandria, Virginia
Corporal Matthew A. Wyatt, 21, of Millstadt, Illinois

Both Marines died December 3, 2004, from injuries received as result of enemy action in Al Anbar Province, Iraq. They were assigned to 5th Battalion, 10th Marine Regiment, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Lejeune, North Carolina.

News media with questions about these Marines can contact the 2nd Marine Division Public Affairs Office at (910) 451-9033.

December 7, 2004
WASHINGTON -- A Marine corporal from Fairfax County was killed in Iraq last Friday.

Binh N. Le
Binh Le, 21, was manning a checkpoint when a car bomb exploded.

Le was born in South Vietnam. He came to the United States when he was 6 years old and grew up with an adopted family. However, he still kept in contact with his parents in Vietnam.

"We're very proud. He served the country. He's a first-generation here. I know he loved his job and he would do what he wanted to do. So our family is very proud of him," Le's adopted father, Luong La, said.

Le's relatives here say they're trying to make sure his biological parents can come to Arlington National Cemetery for his funeral.

For an Immigrant Marine, Burial Close to Home
Virginia Vietnamese Family Mourns at Arlington
By Rosalind S. Helderman
Courtesy of the Washington Post
Thursday, December 23, 2004

In life, Binh N. Le adopted this country as his own. In death, his country returned the honor.

Le, 20, a Marine corporal who was born in Vietnam, grew up in Fairfax County and died in Iraq, was buried yesterday under an unseasonably warm sun at Arlington National Cemetery.

Over his coffin stood two Marines in dress uniform, one holding a U.S. flag steady in the breeze, the other the flag of the fallen South Vietnam.

Le was killed December 3, 2004, in Al Anbar province -- by a car bomb set off near a checkpoint he was manning, his family was told. Corporal Matthew A. Wyatt, 21, of Millstadt, Illinois, also died in the attack.

Luong La, left, holds a portrait of his nephew, Binh H. Le, at Arlington.
With him are Marine Sgt. Suong Nguyen, an interpreter; Le's parents,
Lien Van Tran and Kim Hoan Phi Nguyen; and an aunt, Tuc-cuc Thi Tran.
Le, a member of the 5th Battalion, 10th Marine Regiment, was serving his second tour in Iraq and was scheduled to come home in April.

As a boy in Vietnam, Le was adopted by Hau Luu and Thanh Le, an aunt and uncle who soon immigrated to America. He was raised in the Alexandria section of Fairfax by the couple and another aunt and uncle, Tuc-cuc Thi Tran and Luong La of Dale City.

He visited his birth parents just once, a pilgrimage made after he graduated from Fairfax's Edison High School in 2002. U.S. officials intervened to ensure that they could come to the funeral, helping them secure visas and passports.

A Marine Staff Sergeant handed one folded U.S. flag to Le's father, Lien Van Tran. With La translating, Tran, who once served in the South Vietnamese army, told National Public Radio recently that he had not wanted his son to join the Marines but was proud of his service.

"He did the right job for the family, for the country, for himself," Tran said.

La received a second U.S. flag. Nearby stood Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz and Representative James P. Moran Jr. (D-Virginia).

Friends said Le embraced the life of an American teenager long before joining the Marine Corps in 2000. He surrounded himself with devoted friends, many of whom he met through Junior ROTC or Lorton's Gunston Bible Church.

They described him as energetic and engaging. In high school and afterward, he played in a series of bands with young members of his church. One, a Christian group called Eyeris, built a small, loyal following at churches and coffeehouses. Drums were his passion, but he also had a talent for the keyboards and trumpet, friends said.

"He played everything by ear," said Jamey Payne, a member of Eyeris. "As long as he knew what it took to make a note come out of it, he could play it."

A Web site set up by his friend Paul Stadig features testimonials from dozens of people. Le had so many friends, Stadig said, that many of them didn't know each other. "All of his friends saw him as one of their best friends," he said. Next summer, Le was to have served as a groomsman at Stadig's wedding.

Le was a groomsman at Payne's wedding in May 2003, arriving to the surprised delight of the bride and groom, who thought he was still on his way home from Iraq.

Le returned from his first tour brimming with stories of the gratitude of ordinary Iraqis, friends said. Stadig recalled Le describing an Iraqi family that invited the Marines for tea. When they were finished, the Marines handed their cups back, only to find them quickly refilled. Many cups later, they learned that according to local custom, if a guest drains his cup all the way, it should always be refilled.

Payne said Le saw the conflict in Iraq through the prism of his own life story.

"He understood what it was like in a fairly oppressed society, and he really enjoyed the freedoms he had over here," Payne said. "He wanted to help others experience that. . . . It was a true American story."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
109th U.S. Congress (2005-2006)
H.R. 993: For the relief of Van Lien Tran, Xuan Mai T. Che, Lien Mai Binh Tran, Kim Hoan Thi Nguyen, and...
Introduced: Feb 17, 2005
Sponsor: Rep. James Moran [D-VA]

This text was automatically converted from PDF format. Formatting glitches are a result of that process.

Return to Bill Status | Download PDF | Full Text on THOMAS

109TH CONGRESS
H. R. 993
1ST SESSION

For the relief of Van Lien Tran, Xuan Mai T. Che, Lien Mai Binh Tran,
Kim Hoan Thi Nguyen, and Nam V. Nguyen.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
FEBRUARY 17, 2005
Mr. MORAN of Virginia introduced the following bill; which was referred to
the Committee on the Judiciary

A BILL
For the relief of Van Lien Tran, Xuan Mai T. Che, Lien
Mai Binh Tran, Kim Hoan Thi Nguyen, and Nam V.
Nguyen.

1 Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representa-
2 tives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
3 SECTION 1. PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS FOR VAN LIEN

4 TRAN, XUAN MAI T. CHE, LIEN MAI BINH

5 TRAN, KIM HOAN THI NGUYEN, AND NAM V.

6 NGUYEN.

7 (a) IN GENERAL.--Notwithstanding subsections (a)
8 and (b) of section 201 of the Immigration and Nationality
9 Act, Van Lien Tran, Xuan Mai T. Che, Lien Mai Binh
10 Tran, Kim Hoan Thi Nguyen, and Nam V. Nguyen shall
1 each be eligible for issuance of an immigrant visa or for
2 adjustment of status to that of an alien lawfully admitted
3 for permanent residence upon filing an application for
4 issuance of an immigrant visa under section 204 of such
5 Act or for adjustment of status to lawful permanent resi-
6 dent.
7 (b) ADJUSTMENT STATUS.--If Van Lien Tran,
OF

8 Xuan Mai T. Che, Lien Mai Binh Tran, Kim Hoan Thi
9 Nguyen, or Nam V. Nguyen enters the United States be-
10 fore the filing deadline specified in subsection (c), he or
11 she shall be considered to have entered and remained law-
12 fully and shall, if otherwise eligible, be eligible for adjust-
13 ment of status under section 245 of the Immigration and
14 Nationality Act as of the date of the enactment of this
15 Act.
16 (c) DEADLINE APPLICATION PAYMENT
FOR AND OF

17 FEES.--Subsections (a) and (b) shall apply only if the ap-
18 plication for issuance of an immigrant visa or the applica-
19 tion for adjustment of status is filed with appropriate fees
20 within 2 years after the date of the enactment of this Act.
21 (d) REDUCTION IMMIGRANT VISA NUMBER.--
OF

22 Upon the granting of an immigrant visa or permanent res-
23 idence to Van Lien Tran, Xuan Mai T. Che, Lien Mai
24 Binh Tran, Kim Hoan Thi Nguyen, and Nam V. Nguyen,
25 the Secretary of State shall instruct the proper officer to

HR 993 IH
1 reduce by 5, during the current or next following fiscal
2 year, the total number of immigrant visas that are made
3 available to natives of the country of the aliens' birth
4 under section 203(a) of the Immigration and Nationality
5 Act or, if applicable, the total number of immigrant visas
6 that are made available to natives of the country of the
7 aliens' birth under section 202(e) of such Act.
8 (e) DENIAL PREFERENTIAL IMMIGRATION OF
9 TREATMENT CERTAIN RELATIVES.--The natural FOR
10 parents, brothers, and sisters of Van Lien Tran, Xuan Mai
11 T. Che, Lien Mai Binh Tran, Kim Hoan Thi Nguyen, and
12 Nam V. Nguyen shall not, by virtue of such relationship,
13 be accorded any right, privilege, or status under the Immi-
14 gration and Nationality Act.

HR 993 IH

note: Topic edited. Please refrain from the use of all caps in subject line. Thanks/me#1

topic edited to include a desciption /kate

Last edited by Guest on Thu May 04, 2006 3:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well now, that just sucks!

they're really holding to that immigration act with the those coming thru the Mexican border right?

can we get them across it?

got some good Americans with border land....
be arrested, exiled or hanged.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
joessoft
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevie wrote:

they're really holding to that immigration act with the those coming thru the Mexican border right?

Yes, it SUCKS, all capitals.. but YOU can make a difference - along with any one who wants to take a minute and fillin a form ( pre done - even example message ) at the website above:

http://www.soft-vision.com/bnl/index2.html ( bypassing the opening
flash tribute ) - then click on write congressman or if you can afford it give him a call as well as your own snators and congress critters.

We can ONLY do what YOU are willing to do. The issue can be resolved in favor of his parents by the "willing".

Best
joessoft
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevie wrote:

Yes, it SUCKS, all capitals.. but YOU can make a difference - along with any one who wants to take a minute and fillin a form ( pre done - even example message ) at the website above:

http://www.soft-vision.com/bnl/index2.html ( bypassing the opening
flash tribute ) - then click on write congressman or if you can afford it give him a call as well as your own snators and congress critters.

We can ONLY do what YOU are willing to do. The issue can be resolved in favor of his parents by the "willing".

Best
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: