SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Censure Carter > TV Ads

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:17 am    Post subject: Censure Carter > TV Ads Reply with quote

from Melanie Morgan of Move America forward

Quote:
05/06/2006

Censure Carter TV Blitz
Today we were to begin our "Censure Jimmy Carter" TV ad blitz but our first ads were pre-empted by the dual breaking news stories of CIA Chief Porter Goss resigning and Congressman Patrick Kennedy admitting himself into a drug rehab clinic.

I've instructed my staff to therefore start our ad buy on TUESDAY, MAY 9TH - and you'll be able to view them during the day (nationwide!) on the Fox News Channel. Just from our announcement of the start of this ad campaign we found out that NBC and CNN may do stories on the "Censure Carter" campaign.

It's so very important that the message be delivered that the silent majority of Americans will be silent no longer. While the anti-war Left defiles our troops and their missions, they also celebrate the leaders of the "Blame America First" contingent: Jimmy Carter, Michael Moore, Jane Fonda, et. al.

I'm working very hard to help get this message out. Today my column, "Jimmy Carter's Middle East Mess" was published. Please read it here. http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=50067

You can help too! When we launch our national TV ad campaign on Tuesday we can make a bigger impact by increasing the number of ads we purchase! The pre-emption of our ads today because of Breaking News means we have a few more days to raise additional funds to purchase even more ads on Tuesday.

Please, contribute to the "Censure Jimmy Carter" TV ad fund here: http://www.CensureCarter.com/contribute

View the Ad at
http://www.censurecarter.com/

even tho we know congress will never actually censure him, this ad going on TV is just too delicious
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sure am anxious to see them and then see the reaction from the news agencies.
This ought to be good.

Dusty
Leeman
PO3

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anybody see an ad yet.?

I have not ..I am in CT. ?

looking forward to seeing them.

he has given me a lot of heartburn over the years.

"We are all Ghost now"
"But once we were men"

from an unsigned diary recovered from Cabanatuan Camp
GoophyDog
PO1

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about this one. While everything in the ad is true, the opportunity for it backfiring is wide open:

The ad looks and sounds like the something that MoveOn would spew.

The ad gives Carter even more face time when he actually should just be allowed to fade into the background. The notables in the ad with him are either acknowledged wackos, dead, or getting so old as to be out of power very soon.

Instead of going after a has-been EX-president who was known to be inept, the organization's funds would be better spent on highlighting the hipocracy of Pelosi, Reid, Murtha et al.

Nope, I don't support this one.
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kate,

Now this one's a keeper! I can't wait til tomorrow to catch this on Fox! Be interesting to see on which venue they broadcast the ads. The time has come to end the Karter/Klinton/Kerry Kommie love fest once and for all! A good appetizer for November! Congrats on the find....

Deuce
Only Carter could become the worst governor Georgia ever had after Lester Maddox!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: