SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John O'Neill on Hannity against Murtha
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject: Re: John O'Neill on Hannity against Murtha Reply with quote

Fort Campbell wrote:
mtboone wrote:
Swift Vets and Pows for Truth, be prepared to go to GQ. John was on Hannity and stupid tonight debating what murtha said regarding the Marines being investigation for murder.

Noticed they still try to drown out John while he is making a statement or attack him as a liar from the last election.

Were all of the Marines SwiftVets? From reading this thread I don't see why John O'Neill would be debating Murtha at all other wise. Or is John O'Neill willing to step up and fight for honor sans the SwiftVets as well as for debunking the stories that surround John Kerry? I certainly hope that he is because America needs men of honor to stand up for other dishonored military. We always have and always will.

I will certainly be working through another venue in 2008 if this group removes itself from the fight.

My orginal post was it seems that Murtha is coming out in the front to fight like Kerry did in 71.

I believe that Kerry will try to run again and that was my reason for posting the GQ alarm. That the liberals are posturing a slant against the war just like kerry did in 71.

If you see in John O'Neill's words, he is that he is saying Murtha is doing the same thing that kerry did in 71. Besmearching the troops and calling for a cut in run and using his military record to judge these Marines before the invistigation is completed, judge them guilty without a trial.

John will fight for what is right, not just the PC cr*p and others will join him in his effort as both Democrats and Republicans.

But as far as the SVPFT as a group, no one that I know is pushing to go after Murtha or Kennedy in their home state. That is their losers group to deal with and let them live with what they vote in.

Individuals may do that but not the SWPFT as an organization
joe_madeup
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Were all of the Marines SwiftVets? From reading this thread I don't see why John O'Neill would be debating Murtha at all

I don't know... but for now, my best GUESS would be (1) John likes fighting "Kerry-like" smears of our military kids, rightly so; and (2) John went on Hannity as just some individual guy. (Kind of like when Corsi pursues Corsi's stuff.)
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fortdixlover wrote:

Just a thought on SwiftVet strategy: perhaps the MSM itself needs to be the primary target next time around. It is an evil institution that has been manipulating the public with its leftism and moral relativism for at least the past 40 years.

Kerry and his ilk are the symptom, not the disease.

While we have all most probably become jaded by MSM myopia when it comes to Kerry, the following damn near takes my breath away... (emphasis mine)

Quote:
Ex-Navy secretary takes on new fight
By BOB LEWIS
AP Political Writer
May 29, 2006

A top Allen adviser, Christopher J. LaCivita, was the mastermind behind Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, a group of Vietnam veterans who made unsubstantiated allegations against Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry's claims of wartime heroism.

Richmond Times-Dispatch

This level of either incompetence or blatant bias is staggering...and he has AP distribution credentials Rolling Eyes
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"AP Political Writer" says it all. These, I've learned, are the most unabashedly biased (liberal, what else?) writers in the world.
army72
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been away for a while. I would like to add my $.02. I still think that undermining our troops by constantly pushing negative issues is a real and present danger. I think that several politicos are willing to play for votes and with the vast help of the MSM, they will go to any length to play the game.

That includes all the negative stuff while our guys are catching hell. This to me is a very good reason to keep after these guys. I think many vets remember getting undercut before. I'll keep supporting our guys. If that means bringing up dangerous actions by uncaring people, then it's on!!

My son just arrived in the middle east this morning. He gave me a safe call at 3:00 am. I don't see the problem with our backing of the troops. I am not a swift vet, but I think they understand this fight.

....off soap box.......
Navy wife
Research Director

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Army72,

God bless your son for serving and I hope he will return safely! You are absolutely right in what you say. It makes me sick to my stomach to hear idiots (voted for the immigration bill) like John Warner of Va say that he is going to treat the Marine story like Abu Graib abuse. I wish Warner would find a rock and crawl under it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: