SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Iraq Confidential with Jesse James"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul R.
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:09 am    Post subject: "Iraq Confidential with Jesse James" Reply with quote

Just watched "Iraq Confidential with Jesse James" on The Discover Channel. I've been pretty busy the last few months, so I hadn't seen this before, but somebody on another forum tells me it was on a few weeks ago. I'm not a big watcher of "Jesse James" show, but this was a pretty interesting glimpse of "day-to-day-life" of some of our soldiers (mechanics) in Iraq as Jesse tries to give them a little diversion, and support. There were a few comments not totally gung ho, but mostly it was pretty positive, and patriotic, especially at the end. I'd like to know if anybody else sees this or watches it later (on again at 12 pm CDT). Tomorrow being the 4th - might be a reason to stay up. Comments? I don't see it on again through the rest of my guide -- hopefully it will be repeated again if somebody doesn't can it for being "too pro military."

I also particularly liked the scene when Jesse accidentally(?) walks into a hospital ward where insurgents are being treated, and he asks why we would help them. The answer "Because we are Americans".

Maybe we should all contact "Jesse" and give him a big thumbs up! Will try to get an e-mail address for him...
Paul R.
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:13 am    Post subject: "Iraq Confidential with Jesse James" Reply with quote

Jesse James
wfw2@westcoastchoppers.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: