SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Memorial Week

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Memorial Week Reply with quote

This week is a twofer. Born on the 26th and died on the 18th. Somewhere there should be a memorial to the woman who kept Teddy out of the White House. RIP Mary Jo.

-Wlm Shakespeare
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second that motion. And offer my appreciation of her sacrifice also. At least her death wasn't in vain, she accomplished a great service to her country.
And I bet that wherever she is, she has been smiling ever since she realized the effect her part in history had.

Dusty
Doll
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dusty wrote:
I second that motion. And offer my appreciation of her sacrifice also. At least her death wasn't in vain, she accomplished a great service to her country.
And I bet that wherever she is, she has been smiling ever since she realized the effect her part in history had.

Dusty

Ditto! Amazing how this country can have such a 'selective memory'. That poor woman was taken in her prime-irregardless if Teddy says it was an accident--then why did he try to cover it up so hard after the fact? A legacy that seems to belong to the Kennedy's alone, kill, murder, steal, rape, money laundering, mafia connections and some in this country are still believing in the before, during, and after the 'Camelot' myth of the Kennedy clan that is a disgraceful family, baring one or two members like Maria Schriver and her mother Eunice, that began the special olympics. And of course there is Caroline--big deal--she is a Bill Gates kiss-up for her NY affiliations. Money is their God--and believe me when they give it away--their return on the taxes is tremendous. So they still get more money in the end--and even all their lies and cover ups and money could not hide what that family was and still is nor what Teddy did to Mary Jo.

I pray MaryJo is with our Lord -- R.I.P.-God bless her.

The HILL Chronicles

Soldiers' Angels

"Wednesday Hero - Google It!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: