SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sen. Max Clelland defends Jack Murtha

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
four-niner delta
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Sen. Max Clelland defends Jack Murtha Reply with quote

As a 100% disabled Vietnam vet, I have every right to jump all over Clelland's bloviating about Murtha. Did anyone see Chris Matthews Hardball tonight? It was sickening to see Clelland's rant about the Swiftvets going after Skerry in 2004 and now going after Murtha. Supposedly the American public is going to listen to the likes of Sen. Clelland (because he is in a wheelchair) and Murtha (because he is a retired Marine) and push their agenda that we have nothing but baby-killers in Iraq. I find that offensive. My son just returned from Iraq after fourteen months there as a combat medic and he finds Murtha's comments offensive! Kerry said a couple of months ago that soldiers were breaking down doors in the middle of the night and scaring women and children. What a crock! They are surely not backing the troops!
Mobile Riverine Force
A Co. 3/60 9th INF DIV
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: Re: Sen. Max Clelland defends Jack Murtha Reply with quote

four-niner delta wrote:
As a 100% disabled Vietnam vet, I have every right to jump all over Clelland's bloviating about Murtha. Did anyone see Chris Matthews Hardball tonight? It was sickening to see Clelland's rant about the Swiftvets going after Skerry in 2004 and now going after Murtha. Supposedly the American public is going to listen to the likes of Sen. Clelland (because he is in a wheelchair) and Murtha (because he is a retired Marine) and push their agenda that we have nothing but baby-killers in Iraq. I find that offensive. My son just returned from Iraq after fourteen months there as a combat medic and he finds Murtha's comments offensive! Kerry said a couple of months ago that soldiers were breaking down doors in the middle of the night and scaring women and children. What a crock! They are surely not backing the troops!

Kerry and the Left are far, far worse - almost indescribably so - than a "crock."

Ever wonder how the Holocaust happened? The genocide in Indochina in the 1970's? Because of people like Kerry, Fonda, Murtha, and other fellow travelers acting as enablers, what with their naivete about evil, their narcissism, their megalomania, and their social Marxism.

-- FDL
Psycmeistr
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:17 am    Post subject: Re: Sen. Max Clelland defends Jack Murtha Reply with quote

fortdixlover wrote:
four-niner delta wrote:

Kerry and the Left are far, far worse - almost indescribably so - than a "crock."

Ever wonder how the Holocaust happened? The genocide in Indochina in the 1970's? Because of people like Kerry, Fonda, Murtha, and other fellow travelers acting as enablers, what with their naivete about evil, their narcissism, their megalomania, and their social Marxism.

-- FDL
Amen!

four-niner delta
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check this out!

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/15184222.htm
Mobile Riverine Force
A Co. 3/60 9th INF DIV
Psycmeistr
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah--I blogged about that here earlier today Laughing

Pay special attention to the photoshop I did with Murtha and the Chatty Kathy Doll Cool

Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think they are naive, I think they know exactly what they are doing.

They have an agenda.

And I am now calling these people what I consider them:

anti-American

(my 1st ammendment right, right?)

leo, guess I'll be adding a blog to my list ! ( of about 2 already!)
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: