SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What was Kerry doing on 9/11 ???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prdCOmom
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:37 am    Post subject: What was Kerry doing on 9/11 ??? Reply with quote

Originally posted by devildog247 at grunt.com

Quote:
KERRY: Had I been reading to children and had my top aide whispered in my ear, "America is under attack," I would have told those kids very politely, nicely, that the president of the United States had something that he needed to attend to, and I would have attended to it.

RUSH: Yay, yay. Well, we went back and did some research -- in fact, John Kerry recently was on Larry King Alive, and Larry King asked him, "Where were you?" -- because we asked this question yesterday. What did he do on 9/11? Where was he? And this prompted curious people to go find out where Kerry was, what he said he had done and, lo and behold, it was Larry King who asked him, and here's Kerry's answer. "I was in the Capitol. We'd just had a meeting. We'd just come into a leadership meeting in Tom Daschle's office looking out at the capitol. As I came in Barbara Boxer and Harry Reid were standing there, and we watched the second plane come into the building we shortly thereafter sat down at the table and then we just realized, nobody could think, and then boom, right behind us we saw the cloud of explosion at the Pentagon, and then word came from the White House that they were evacuating, and we were to evacuate, and so we immediately began the evacuation."

That's what John Kerry did on 9/11. "Shortly thereafter sat down at the table and then we just realized nobody could think, and then, boom, right behind us the Pentagon gets hit. So we were told to evacuate, and we evacuated." Okay, how long did they just sit there and think? It should be noted the second plane hit the World Trade Center at 9:03. So Kerry says we watched the second plane come into the building. He's talking about the World Trade Center there, so that happened at 9:03. The plane hit the Pentagon at 9:43. So by virtue of John Kerry's own words he and his fellow senators sat there for 40 minutes realizing, quote, "Nobody could think." That's what John Kerry -- using his own words, folks.

These are not "swift veterans for truth" words. These are not my words. These are not words put together by a Republican contributor from Texas. These are John Kerry's own words from Larry King Alive. I'm not sure which Larry King Alive appearance it was. So while Bush sat there for seven minutes, and I'm sure the Secret Service was securing things for his exit and making plans to get out and go handle the situation, Kerry and his doofus senator friends sat there and admittedly couldn't think for 40 minutes...

Oh My!!!!!
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonder how he spins out of that one ....... or is "not being able to think" supposed to be an admired trait?
FireBoss59
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: What was Kerry doing on 9/11 ??? Reply with quote

prdCOmom wrote:
Originally posted by devildog247 at grunt.com

Quote:
KERRY: Had I been reading to children and had my top aide whispered in my ear, "America is under attack," I would have told those kids very politely, nicely, that the president of the United States had something that he needed to attend to, and I would have attended to it.

Oh My!!!!!

This is what the GREAT HERO "SAYS" he would have done........

Now, the REST of the story......

"As President, I would have ran out of the room, scaring all those snot-nosed kids, and got to the basement as fast as I could....."!

As for what Kerry really did on 9/11, was hide under Teddy Kennedy's BIG 'OL HAIRY ASS......!!

Just my thoughts, and yes, I think "FREELY", thanks to VETS like we have on this site....!!!!

Craig
RNO
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On July 25 this year Kerry's wife Mother T appeared on NBC with Russert and stated that She thought President Bush did a fine job on 9/11. I think for Kerry to bring this up just shows how low he is willing to go to try and win an election....Seems his wife and him have a communication problem,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: