SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dem Facts website released by GOP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KWJams
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:32 am    Post subject: Dem Facts website released by GOP Reply with quote

http://www.gop.com/demfacts/

Sample of information available is the following:

John Kerry just gave a speech which is linked here --> http://www.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=22617 but he failed to point out that he was guilty of being derelict in his duty by failing to read the National Intelligence Estimate.

Quote:
Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) And Other Dems Didn’t Bother To Read The National Intelligence Estimate:

Stu Cohen, National Intelligence Council Official In Charge Of Drafting The October 2002 NIE: “Over The Past Fifteen Years Our Assessments On Iraq WMD Issues Have Been Presented Routinely To Six Different Congressional Committees Including The Two Oversight Committees, The Senate Select Committee On Intelligence, And The House Permanent Select Committee On Intelligence. To The Best Of My Knowledge, Prior To This NIE, These Committees Never Came Back To Us With A Concern Of Bias Or An Assertion That We Had Gotten It Wrong.” (Stu Cohen, “Iraq’s WMD Programs: Culling Hard Facts From Soft Myths,” Press Release, 11/28/03)

“No More Than Six Senators And A Handful Of House Members Read Beyond The Five-Page National Intelligence Estimate Executive Summary, According To Several Congressional Aides Responsible For Safeguarding The Classified Material.” (Dana Priest, “Congressional Oversight Of Intelligence Criticized,” The Washington Post, 4/27/04)

Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV): “Well, You’re Talking About Six Senators, And The Answer Is … If You Ask Me – I Didn’t Read It.” QUESTION: “The Washington Post reported that six senators read the NIE in 2002 before the vote to authorize the war. Did both of you read it?” SEN. REID: “As indicated last week, Senator Levin has worked very hard to make that public. Now everyone has read it. Everyone has read it.” Question: “But before …” SEN. REID: “Well, you’re talking about six senators, and the answer is – the answer, if you ask me – I didn’t read it. But I don’t know who did. But, you know, there’s 100 senators, not six, and some members of the Intelligence Committee may have read it. I don’t know.” (Sen. Harry Reid, Press Conference, 11/15/05)

“Reid Admitted On Nov. 15 That He Had Not Read The 2002 National Intelligence Estimate Of Iraq’s Weapons Of Mass Destruction Programs Prepared By The CIA.” (“Demos Didn’t Even Read Report,” Deseret Morning News, 11/24/05)

“He Wasn’t Alone. Among Other Key Democrats Who Claim They Were Misled But Couldn’t Bother To Read The Report Prior To Casting Their Votes Were Sens. Charles Schumer, Carl Levin, *John Kerry*, Hillary Rodham Clinton And Dianne Feinstein. According To A Washington Post News Story In 2004, Fewer Than Six Democrats Read The Report Prior To Casting Their Votes.” (“Demos Didn’t Even Read Report,” Deseret Morning News, 11/24/05)flex: DemFacts_PreWar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: