SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oprah's Democrat Campaign Series begins

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tobette
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Oprah's Democrat Campaign Series begins Reply with quote

Well, it's time for Oprah's Champaign for the Democrats Series of shows.
Today her guest is Frank Rich from the New York Times who's new book claims we're all being lied to by the media. She's claiming that this show will not be a Bush bash, yet there she sits. oh so subtly doing just that, to her dimwit, adoring, cult follower fans. She's serving up the Kool Aid now. She and her guest claim that America is not getting the truth from the media, and that we're being lied in a positive way about the war and about Bush. That there is a lack of critically thinking. She's obviously referring to the ONE news network and few talk shows, which we are blessed with, who report positive news, heaven forbid, once in awhile. This, to her, and other wacky liberals is the lie. It's incredible to hear this insanity.
She pulls this every election season, using her show and her audience, knowing her celebrity influence will be beneficial to the cause. Do you think she'll have the other side on? Hell no.
She just got a bit uncomfortable when a soldier stood up and said "What we're NOT seeing is the positive stories and the thanks from the Iraqi people the soldiers receive daily". I'm sure he and one other woman in the audience are the only 2 oppositions to their warped, fiasco of a fair and balanced show they'll be showing for the remaining time. I must turn it off, because Oprah has always been nothing but a typical Hollywood bleeding heart, Bush hater. She's actually worse, because of her pretence to be an unbiased, intelligent American. Obviously she's as bitter as Gore and Kerry, yet due to her experience in front of the camera, is able to pretend to her dazed fans that she's fair and balanced.
I remember when she had Al Gore on gushing over him like he was definitely the next president. She helped him campaign on that show, by bashing the pro-choice and other conservative views. I was sickened. She even Kissed him. Then when she had Bush on, there was no helping his campaign. No conservative talk or asking of his agenda. She DID dutifully kiss him as well, but so obviously reluctantly.
Gag me.
Tobette
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill O'Riley just addressed Oprah's unbalanced guest list of liberals.

I was so steamed up after that episode that I typed pro-choice instead of pro-life on the original post. Sorry.
streetsweeper95B
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started watching that show myself, twenty minutes later I switched to a movie. And your right, she almost had the audience eating out of her hand until the returning Iraq War vet stoodup, enforcing what the first woman had said.

However, there's something you have left out. There appeared to be a fair percentage of the audience stood & showed showed a display of support for those two people speaking up, cheering & clapping. Ms. Ohpra didn't completely bluff the entire studio. The look on her face was sort of priceless too. She did turn a little pale.

Kinda like her go-rounds with the Texas Cattleman's Association way back when.....hahaha! You wouldn't of believed the news crews roaming the Panhandle looking for someone that would voice their support of her to go in front of the camera.

How do you spell *cow dung* in your face? lmao!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: