SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Swiftboat Vets are Liars etc and other BS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
U S Army EOD
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squid,

You aren't going to believe this, but they just put out another e-mail. They said real Vets don't brag about their exploits. Apparently they didn't watch Kerry at the DNC or have they seen any of Kerry's re-enactment films. These guys are harmless and will probably expire some cold night when they wet the bed and have their electric blanket on.

CO
8th Ord Det (EOD) ROK 68-69
542 Ord Det (EOD) CONUS 70-71
99th Ord Det (EOD) RVN 72-73
U S Army EOD
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found out basically who the guy is, he is someone maybe in his 30's who's PARENTS protested the war in Vietnam. He is basically harmless. I did however invite him to the Swiftboat ralley in DC on 12 September so he could talk to us face to face.

CO
8th Ord Det (EOD) ROK 68-69
542 Ord Det (EOD) CONUS 70-71
99th Ord Det (EOD) RVN 72-73
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Who's the shoe clerk? Reply with quote

dafrog wrote:
I've recieved two e-mails saying I'm not a vet , this comes from "swiftboat vet are liers" I,m ex-E.O.D. I served in E.O.D. units # 88.3.59.25 and the 47th. I was in country 69-70-71. I compleated two tours and would of gone for three except for the wife, which I still have. I'll hang my 214 next to any of these shoe clerks. The E-mails threaten to post my address some where, I'll be glad to debate anyone on Kerrys anti-war stand after veit-nam. I remember well who spit on me. Mike Tompkins Port Charlotte FL
Quote:
I'm pretty sure that Kerry supporters will blindly vote for anyone but Bush. Consequently, I'm concerned that if Kerry wins, it will be perceived that the 1970 treatment of Viet Nam veterans was proper. That could not be further from the truth. Those who now vote for Kerry are the same cheesy punks who burned the flag and spat on returning veterans. The younger Kerry voters are either too stubborn, ignorant, or at least cut from the same cloth. Your service cannot be diminished by these fools.

xsquid
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

U S Army EOD wrote:
Squid,

You aren't going to believe this, but they just put out another e-mail. They said real Vets don't brag about their exploits. Apparently they didn't watch Kerry at the DNC or have they seen any of Kerry's re-enactment films. These guys are harmless and will probably expire some cold night when they wet the bed and have their electric blanket on.

He hasn't a clue what "real vets do", probably only hears of his parents "brave exploits" spitting on uniformed military during vietnam. You are right abour Kerry.

Quote:
I did however invite him to the Swiftboat ralley in DC on 12 September so he could talk to us face to face.

I really wish he would show up and learn somthing. I doubt he has the guts though.

GerryRM3
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:35 pm    Post subject: E Mail Reply with quote

Here's the one I got. its probably the same one.

QUOTE:Swift Boat Vets are Dishonest, Dishonorable, UnPatriotic LIARS.

Senator John McCain has labled your group as "Dishonest" and without "Honor" and so do we,

We are starting to Indentify this entire group of "Smear Boat Vets". We know you are not real vets or men who actually served in Combat, much like the Liars on your Ad our in your book. As the book of lies against Senator Kerry is released next week, so shall we start releasing your emails and home phone #s and address's along with work phone #s when available. We want all Americans to know who is spreading these lies and funding them and to be able to contact you if they have questions. We thank your group for providing us with this list.

Patriotic Veterans for Truth.

UNQUOTE

What a bunch of morons. I told them to go for it and bring your DD214 with you.

Gerry Surette RM3 USN
1963-1967
Chiefjoe
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GerryRM3..

I got the same e-mail, except I got it from about 5 different people. Cut and paste job, OR mass fwd. I just deleted them all. Not gonna loose any sleep over it. You want a piece of squid? I aint going no where. Name, and e-mail are listed. I aint skeeered
GerryRM3
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject: ChiefJoe Reply with quote

I sent them one back and signed it from one of the unpatriots.
I told them for the most part we did our duty, came back and some of
us went to school and some didn't, but were all leading productive lives and don't have to hide behind annonimous e mails when we speak our minds.
I said that I realy had to laugh at them cause I was in South America for most of my tour and then in the Med for the rest, but my parents still got phone calls from the famous annonimus freedom fighters that said they hoped we got killed while we were in the service.
Step up and try to face us man to man and they won't.
Nope I'me not looseing sleep over it myself either.
Just makes me want to defeat that bunghole kerry even more.
Ron
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is this weasel? Is he ticked off at us because his daddy was too scared to do his duty to our country? I can't count the number of "war protesters" I knew who took that position because they were cowards and the only way they could live with themselves was to take the "moral position" that the war was immoral and, by association anyone who fought in it was equally immoral.

There may be someone on this board who wasn't scared witliss when he arrived in country, but I doubt if there are many. All of us were scared, some terrified. Still, we sucked it up and did what Americans do: we served when our country called.

Just because daddy was a gutless weasel is no reason for him to be upset with us.
Jan, 67 - Nov, 68
http://ussliberty.org
http://usslibertyinquiry.com
USAF/REFUELER
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got it:
Swift Boat Vets are Dishonest, Dishonorable, UnPatriotic LIARS.

Senator John McCain has labled your group as "Dishonest" and without "Honor" and so do we,

We are starting to Indentify this entire group of "Smear Boat Vets". We know you are not real vets or men who actually served in Combat, much like the Liars on your Ad our in your book. As the book of lies against Senator Kerry is released next week, so shall we start releasing your emails and home phone #s and address's along with work phone #s when available. We want all Americans to know who is spreading these lies and funding them and to be able to contact you if they have questions. We thank your group for providing us with this list.

Patriotic Veterans for Truth.
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They must either not like me, are scared of a War Dog, or else they haven't discovered me yet, but I've gotten none of these emails.

Pity

Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
Hueygunner
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: Anti-SwiftVets email. Reply with quote

I posted my email in order to get quick replies to my posts. I should have known that somebody who hates Vietnam Vets would send a demoralizing email.

Years ago, I took a computerized Vietnam Trivia test. My nephew was astonished. "Damn, Uncle Dave, you know all the answers", he said. I agreed. I told him I lived it!
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

War Dog wrote:
They must either not like me, are scared of a War Dog, or else they haven't discovered me yet, but I've gotten none of these emails.

Pity

Woof!

I'd be afraid,too, if I thought you might sic some damn big ol' dog on me! Wink
DevilDon
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got two from this joker(s). I admonished them for not looking at my previous posts and for their terrible composition.

I did however give them a pat on the back for promoting us and "outing" us as it will only draw more attention to the pack of lies John Kerry carries around like a Batman utility belt. I think all the free publicity will be great for the reelection of George W. Bush. Let's see if that got their attention.
RGScott
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

War Dog wrote:

Pity

Woof!

I haven’t received any yet either - but I’ve only been registered here for a couple days. I did receive a similar type of Email once as a result of posting on Free Republic.
I sent a polite reply including my full name and address along with an invitation to visit.
Robert G. Scott, SFC, USA (Ret)
578 Ginger Trail Apt 107
Newport News, VA 23608.

Haven’t heard anything else.
searcher
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just clicked to make my email addy visible, lets see if I get one Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: