SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry Loses the Burger Vote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:31 am    Post subject: Kerry Loses the Burger Vote Reply with quote

boston globe

Kerry Loses the Burger Vote

Jan 11, 2007 Carol Beggy & Mark Shanahan
Quote:
Forget plummeting poll numbers, John Kerry's got a much bigger PR problem. The junior senator's been dropped from the menu at Bartley's Burger Cottage in Harvard Square. Bill Bartley, son of the famed burger joint's founder, Joe Bartley, says he wants a menu with more sizzle, and that means Barack Obama is in and Kerry is out. "How long has he been my senator, and what's he ever done except embarrass me?" Bartley said yesterday.

poor guy can't get noo respect - dumped for a barack burger

he lost his catch-up, and now this

hello, real world breaking down the door jon cary

hee
baldeagle
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya' know, I think, like myself, most folks have an inate sense of pity when they see (might be mixing my metaphors a bit here) a dog thats down and keeps on getting kicked. But every time I find myself beginning to feel like its time to, maybe, feel a little sorry for him, I think back to his cold, calculating, actions in sliming the men who were still in Vietnam fighting a war he had finagled himself out of, and collaborating with the enemy in Paris, and later on in his political career undermining the search for POWs, and etc, etc, and up to and including insulting the current members of our military in Iraq with his "botched" joke, I stop and remind myself that as yet he is still not wearing an orange jumpsuit and making little rocks out of big ones, like he would be if there was any justice in the world, and I lose that feeling, "toot sweet".

"Keep on kickin"
"In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: