SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Barack Obama video - intense!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Barack Obama video - intense! Reply with quote

Wow. I mean...WOW!

The demo primary competition has just entered a whole new dimension.
This is gonna be a bloodbath...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cWvHbOoG3tI
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tick tock, tick tock, not long before Hillary makes Obama into a KKK grand wizard.

Whatever support Obama has will wither once Hillary pulls out her trump cards. FBI files on all the main democratic contributors for the last 50 years as well as their families and on and on.

Who knows how much support Hillary and Co. have in the CIA, FBI, NSA and all the other agencies after careful placement of moles during Willies Presidency.

No one on the Democrat side has a chance against a force as evil as Hillary when they bring moral relativity to wage war. Hillary is not a “True Believer”, as Obama, the Communist is, rather she is consumed with hatred for this country and ambition for power.

She is going to destroy Obama.

On the Republican side, only Thompson has the moral clarity to defeat Hillary.
Tobette
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fox just reported on it with an Obama supporter who suggested the "Swift Vets could be behind it for all we know"
I guess he forgot Swift Vets show their faces and take credit for their ads because they're proud and happy to show America the truth about the war.
USAFE5
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: who is this Rich Masters guy? Reply with quote

Quote:
Rich Masters, a Democratic strategist supporting Obama, told FOX News that the ad represents a new day in politics, but not one that voters should welcome. He called the ad shameful and part of "the politics of personal destruction."

"For all we know, Swift Boat Veterans For Truth produced it," Masters said, suggesting that those who stand to benefit from the publicity are not Obama and his supporters, but Republicans or another Democrat further down the pack.

"I don't think for one second that it came out of either campaign," Masters said of the two Democratic front-runners.

Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoever cobbled this thing together has appropriated the intellectual property of Apple Inc. and, I would guess, without their permission since one of Apple's board members is Albert Arnold Gore, Jr.

Apple ran the original ad only once, during a Superbowl halftime, mocking Microsoft's late roll-out of the Windows operating system. A copy of the original appeared at auction on eBay sometime later so it appears that Apple was not too dilligent about safeguarding their stuff.

Apple subsequently edited the original to add an iPod around the hammer-thrower's neck and ran that version once or twice during the debut of iPod. This is the version that was pirated for the Obama ad.

I would guess Apple's lawyers are in conference right now.

Schadow
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schadow wrote:
I would guess Apple's lawyers are in conference right now.

I would also assume that the producer of this ad is weighing cashing in on his notoriety vs. the threat of a lawsuit by Apple. My guess is Apple would settle for just yanking the ad off YouTube rather than prolonging the damage to Hillary with litigation and attendant additional publicity.

That assumes, of course, that Apple IS for Hillary. I have no idea.
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
That assumes, of course, that Apple IS for Hillary. I have no idea.

That's hard to say. Apple has been a solid supporter of Democrats as far back as I remember. However, Clinton and Gore were not doing much love-making during Gore's presidential run. Clinton would not campaign with Gore.

Therefore, with Gore on Apple's Board it's tempting to surmise that Gore, and therefore Apple are not Hillary fans. A stretch, perhaps.

But I've long since given up trying to unravel Democrat thinking.

Schadow
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess it was inevitable that SVPT would get dragged into this thing. In a San Francisco Chronicle article today, the writer dissects the technique (called a "mashup", BTW) and talks of the potential impact of such homemade videos on elections. He dishes up this paragraph:

Quote:
".... But while the medium is clearly more grassroots, political campaigns have not been averse to having an outside or independent voice -- witness the efforts of the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth in the 2004 presidential race against Democratic Sen. John Kerry -- delivering ads that are tougher and meaner than the candidates might launch on their own. ...."

So, I guess telling the truth is now characterized as "mean." Rolling Eyes

Schadow
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schadow wrote:

So, I guess telling the truth is now characterized as "mean." Rolling Eyes

Can you get any meaner than truth-telling politic-speak? Laughing
Ohio Voter
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Barack Obama video - intense! Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
Wow. I mean...WOW!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cWvHbOoG3tI

I figured this video would be posted in here sooner or later. Thanks!

On the other hand, just wait until the Clinton camp starts digging out the Obama Muslim claims. I have already heard that Obama is a Muslim and I heard a blurb on the TV media saying Obama registered as a Muslim when he attended a school or something. Of course Barack Hussein Obama denies it.

Media is reporting that an Obama ad company did the video. He said the person who created it was fired. Yea right! That is the best anti Hillary ad I have seen. Well, anyway....here is the Fox report
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,260284,00.html
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can bet that Blue State is LOVING this...and the "perp" won't be out of work very long.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: