SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does "Academy" part of the TB story bother anyone?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
USMCWayne
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Does "Academy" part of the TB story bother anyone? Reply with quote

Over the past few days, I've read a number of stories that refer to the selfish and uncaring tuberculosis infected Andrew Speaker as a "Naval Academy graduate".

The truth is Speaker apparently couldn't hack the kinder and gentler Naval Academy regime of the 90's, and ended up leaving early.

Quote:
Mr. Speaker entered the Naval Academy with the Class of 1997, but did not graduate with his class, according to officials at the academy public affairs office and the Naval Academy Alumni Association. They could not confirm his exact dates of attendance.

The guy's a loser and a punk.
Snipe
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's a personal injury lawyer. Sounds like a vulture to me. Mad
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"did not graduate with his class" probably tells quite a story of his Naval Academy period. It also did not mention any active duty service.
Sounds like a reject.
USMCWayne
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saying Speaker is a reject is probably giving too much credit to the guy and, not wanting to take an unwarranted swing at attorneys, I found it slightly more than amusing that he's now a personal injury lawyer.

I don't know if the process has changed, but I believe if you bilge out of the Academy before your Junior year you can just go home. After that I think you're obligated to some service time.

I also believe that the government can charge you for your Academy education, which James Webb states is worth "$100,000, stuffed up your A-S-S a nickle at a time"...or words to that affect.

I wonder if Speaker paid up? Wink
GenrXr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All you have to do is take one look at his wife to know what kind of man he is.

It blows me away that some women are so vain and shallow that they would stuff a big piece of plastic inside their body then have a doctor stitch it up.

That there are men in this world who actually enjoy this in a woman confirms the vast openess of space which occupies their heads.
Stevie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

genrXr - it took me a few seconds to figure that out - I'm so tired and took pain pills a bit ago - my mind was going ???? wondering what was wrong with that dude's wife.... yeah, she seemed like a flakey blonde - but whatever a guy likes I guess... that's what some want on their 'arm' as they build up their practice - he'll probably dump her in 15 yrs or so anyway... lol!

I didn't look lower than her chin when she was on tv but I guess that's what your're talking about!
did she still have the price tag on? Laughing Laughing Laughing
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

USMCWayne wrote:
Saying Speaker is a reject is probably giving too much credit to the guy and, not wanting to take an unwarranted swing at attorneys, I found it slightly more than amusing that he's now a personal injury lawyer.

Perfect opportunity for some poetic justice.

Maybe some enterprising flight attendant will sue. Mr. Green
streetsweeper95B
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carpro wrote:
USMCWayne wrote:

Perfect opportunity for some poetic justice.

Maybe some enterprising flight attendant will sue. Mr. Green

ROFLMAO!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: