SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No Bloodbath After Vietnam Pullout?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: No Bloodbath After Vietnam Pullout? Reply with quote

Rush played a clip of JKerry saying there was NO bloodbath after we pulled out of VN and that he knows people today that were in the Vietnam "re-education centers" and are doing very well now.

Talk about revisionist history!!
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, no boat people. Next door I've an extended family of Viet Namese refugees. They warmed my heart election day '04. They all came to the polling station and in broken English wanted to know only one thing, how to vote for Bush.

Missed the C-Span. Rush is clipping it including a gutsy gal that called in to ask the where abouts of his military records, why he met the Hanoi apparatchiks in Paris, condemn the fraudulence of Winter Soldier.....she had all the points. Kerry responds it's all Republican smear blah blah blah.

-Wlm Shakespeare
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: All I have to say about John Fraud Kerry's latest statement: Reply with quote

stevec
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: He opened his mouth again. Reply with quote

BZ: Navy_Navy_Navy

Kerry: No Bloodbath In Vietnam After US Redeployment

What else would an ABSOLUTE fool say.
My blood is boiling over this. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Send his sorrya** over there permanently!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/3274.html

Steve Christensen
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The gutsy gal:

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=3276

-Wlm Shakespeare
Tacan70UDN
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Besides the people of Vietnam and Cambodia, the people of Laos also paid a terrible price when we left SEA - especially the Hmong who were our allies in the "Secret War". The suffering of these people is little known today. A good place to start reading about it is "Tragic Mountains" by Jane Hamilton-Meritt.

The cut-and-run crowd refuses to admit that their nefarious actions caused the suffering and death of so many people in at least three countries.
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Kerry does know people who were in the re-education camps and they are fine now. I know many of these people also; some are my in-laws and they are fine. If you ask them though, they will tell you about others, those who did not leave the camps alive. Kerry would not know them, because they don't exist anymore.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I B Squidly wrote:
The gutsy gal:

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=3276

Things to do: Get a transcript of that hokum. Just off the top, "...at least 6 newspapers have PERUSED it in depth...".

Interesting. ALL of 6 WHOLE NEWSPAPERS! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1,

Here's the entire 21 minutes in RealPlayer.

http://www.c-span.org/videoarchives.asp?CatCodePairs=,&ArchiveDays=100

-Wlm Shakespeare
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The second caller is best. Rush put up a transcript of that call today;

Quote:
RUSH: John Kerry got a caller, by the way, from Plymouth, Minnesota, on the Republican line this morning on C-SPAN. This is what the caller said to Senator Kerry.

C-SPAN CALLER: I did not vote for you, Senator Kerry. And the reason is, is you're an old hat at undermining our troops. Do you remember meeting with the Vietcong in Paris during the Vietnam War? And I don't know how anybody gets three Purple Hearts, self-inflicted. And also you never answered why you didn't release all of your military records. What you Democrats are doing is providing aid and comfort to Al-Qaeda. You're undermining their effort while they're fighting. You should be ashamed of yourself.

RUSH: All right, this is a montage. We've got Kerry's answer. This is a montage of his reply to that caller.

KERRY: The Navy itself has said that every single one of the medals that I was awarded I deserved and they were appropriately awarded to me, and I'm proud of what I accomplished there personally as a warrior on behalf of my country. And it is a shameful tactic that Republicans see fit to attack the personal record of those who serve our country. Moreover, none of those wounds were self-inflicted, and I resent and will forever resent the implication by anybody that that was, uh, er, uh the fact. There were soldiers on my body, sailors on my boat. Every one of my crew has certified that what happened, happened, uh, and it was thoroughly vetted. So enough of this Republican smear tactic. With respect to, uh, uh, the visits, uh, to the Vietcong, uh, please, ma'am, I fought against the, uh, uh, communists in Vietnam -- and when I came back, after having seen the lies that our government told, uh, I stood up and told the truth about that war.

Rush Limbaugh Guest (link will probably be dead tomorrow)

The maroon couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
KERRY: The Navy itself has said that every single one of the medals that I was awarded I deserved and they were appropriately awarded to me...

Horse hockey...the Navy said no such damn thing and the lying, pernicious gasbag KNOWS IT. This is the same willfull and specious misrepresentation of the Navy IG report that an underinformed Ombudsman Getler of PBS cited as an example of why he leaned towards supporting Kerry.

It is UNBELIEVABLE and UNCONSCIONABLE that supposed "guardians of the truth" or supposed "men of letters" are so pathetically uninformed (to include the C-Span host) that they continue to enable him in his perpetration of outright FRAUD on the American people.

WE NEED ANOTHER BOOK.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1, note too his deflection of truth when he answered;

Quote:
With respect to, uh, uh, the visits, uh, to the Vietcong, uh, please, ma'am, I fought against the, uh, uh, communists in Vietnam

The lying sack of you know what knows very well his trip is documented as are his visits with the North Vietnamese Communists.
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
#1, note too his deflection of truth when he answered;

Quote:
With respect to, uh, uh, the visits, uh, to the Vietcong, uh, please, ma'am, I fought against the, uh, uh, communists in Vietnam

The lying sack of you know what knows very well his trip is documented as are his visits with the North Vietnamese Communists.

Well, he did fight the communists (valiantly, for a protracted period that to him seemed an eternity, like Richard the Lionhearted and almost single handedly winning the war for the United States Rolling Eyes ) ... before getting in bed with the communists.

John Kerry is the master of the half truth.

Make that quarter truth.

Er... hundreth truth?

-- FDL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: