SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Email to Ollie North..."Danger Close"
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK Here's some e-mail address for Fox:
After Hours
Afterhours@foxnews.com FOX Report with Shepard Smith
Foxreport@foxnews.com

At Large with Geraldo Rivera
Atlarge@foxnews.com

Hannity & Colmes
Sean Hannity
Hannity@foxnews.com

Bulls & Bears
Bullsandbears@foxnews.com

Hannity & Colmes
Alan Colmes
Colmes@foxnews.com

Cashin' In
Cash@foxnews.com

Heartland w/ John Kasich
Heartland@foxnews.com

Cavuto on Business
Cavuto@foxnews.com

On the Record with Greta
Ontherecord@foxnews.com

DaySide with Linda Vester
Dayside@foxnews.com

Special Report with Brit Hume
Special@foxnews.com

Forbes on FOX
Forbes@foxnews.com

Studio B with Shepard Smith
Studiob@foxnews.com

FOX & Friends
Friends@foxnews.com

The Beltway Boys
Beltway@foxnews.com

FOX Magazine
Foxmagazine@foxnews.com

The Big Story with John Gibson
Myword@foxnews.com

FOX News Live
Feedback@foxnews.com

The O'Reilly Factor
Oreilly@foxnews.com

FOX News Live Weekend Edition
Feedback@foxnews.com

War Stories
Warstories@foxnews.com

FOX News Sunday
FNS@foxnews.com

Your World with Neil Cavuto
Cavuto@foxnews.com

FOX News Watch
Newswatch@foxnews.com

As I have taken the time to e-mail some of these...beltway; oreilly; hannity; Brit Hume...I also contacted CBS and e-mailed

CBS.com and click on their show order and pick the new source you want to e-mail. I picked 60 minutes wanting to know if John O'Neill was going to get the same hour they gave Richard Clarke. I also choose Evening News. I plan on hitting onto NBC and ABC also.

I am a vet and I want my voice to be heard! I support Swiftvets and I stand behind them 100%. You guys keep fighting. Vets of all ages are behind you!
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BZ Theresa!!!!
stop kerry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hate to say this but Fox isn't going to help you at all. They are cowards and are only interested in ratings. I've sent articles to both hannity and O'reilly about kerry's 71 nov. anti-war meeting where he voted on whether to kill 3 US Senators ='Sedition (or treason if he was active reserve) ---no story or inquiry ever on FoX even though it was backed up by redacted FBI files. I think I discovered why-- The other day the so-called big economic summit kerry attended had THE CEO of NEWS CORP. as a partisipant and SUPPORTER of kerry Mad They are taking their orders from the top that's why o'reilly and Dick Morris(Vietnam Vet??-Really) took a shot at you last week. I'm afraid you need other high profile veterans to read AND understand what you have exposed about kerry. I feel Drudge has clout but the media hates him--but cannot ignore him and also Newsmax and Insight seem to have good articles about this. Forget the regular media!! Until they cannot ignore the story they won't fairly cover it PERIOD. I believe the new book and the drip,drip of things in the book and your counter to all television and radio stations will get more coverage. How the mainstream media can keep saying that you practicing hate speech is absurd Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Some of you have First hand knowledge and are a million times more credable than kerry and his 'paid' band of brothers!!! I only pray that the American people finally see kerry for the liar and fake he really is. He's been so aggresive because he KNOWS he's lying and that you have the truth on your side. Very Happy Very Happy
Ps I'm buying your book tomorrow i read the purple heart hunter chapter it's nails him good. Evil or Very Mad
Support Our Troops!
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I don't know what positin Ollie is in to help get your message out fairly, but I have little doubt he will be sympathetic. Here's an article of his from February:

Quote:
Some reporters, undoubtedly too young to even remember that this is the 36th anniversary of the "Tet Offensive," describe Kerry as having served two tours in Vietnam. Others report that he served four months on patrol boats in the Mekong Delta. That would be two months less than Al Gore -- and nine months less than most of us "Viet Nam Vets."

Kerry says, "I know something about carriers," alluding to his service in Vietnam. Since I don't know of any aircraft carriers that were deployed to the Mekong Delta, which one was he aboard? How many months did he serve in Vietnam? Where? What carrier? Did he come home early? Was it because of the severity of his wounds or something else? What does the military record say?

Kerry has the same problem with his post-Vietnam, anti-government activities. He says that photos of him with Jane Fonda are fakes. Did he ever appear with Jane Fonda? Fonda eventually apologized to America's Vietnam veterans for actions that Gen. Giap and other Vietnamese leaders said prolonged the war and encouraged the NVA to keep on fighting -- and killing Americans. Did Kerry ever apologize? Where? When?

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/ollienorth/on20040220.shtml
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:38 pm    Post subject: re foxnews Reply with quote

just watched john gibson and brit hume and they are talking about swiftvets and kerry, guess all our e-mails and phone calls hit a nerve lets keep the pressure up sent e-mails to all the talk shows today and called
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: