SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone here seen this article yet?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justamom
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:11 pm    Post subject: Anyone here seen this article yet? Reply with quote

"Drudge is a trusted mouthpiece of the right. Given his record, one may suspect that he was fed the Swiftvet stuff by Regnery with the acquiescence of the far-right political interests that finance the Eagle publishing operation. If this is the case, Drudge is not "breaking the embargo". He is point man in the ****-blitz designed to counter the serious damage inflicted by Michael Moore."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Columnists/Column/0,5673,1279147,00.html
justamom
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And another gem:

"The tough job of changing those perceptions began the moment Kerry left his nominating convention. While in Boston, a heavy emphasis on the Democrat's sterling war record impressed male voters, according to an Associated Press poll, improving his ratings on honesty, intelligence, likability and even Bush's strongest issue - the ability to protect the country."

From My Way News, Newsview: Focus Shifts From Kerry to Bush
By RON FOURNIER

Where do "they" come up with this garbage?

And as for their Franks' quotes from Sunday Morning, I saw the interview just prior to the other idiot, McPeak - who referred to the SwiftVets as a "MONKEYSHIP BROTHERHOOD " - Franks was NOT enthustiac in his tone when he answered the question "...do you feel Kerry is qualified to lead..." as the article infers. He simply said absolutely. (Period NOT exclamation)

I mean, I have known for quite some time the media was biased, but this Kerry stuff is mind-boggling!

Do that many people really want communism?

Edited to add: This stuff is a joke right? (More from RON FOURNIER)

"Bush is seen as stronger and more decisive than Kerry, but the Democrat is considered smarter, more honest and less stubborn, according to the AP-Ipsos poll.

Among independents, Kerry gained on Bush on the issues of optimism, inspiration and values, according to the University of Pennsylvania's National Annenberg Election Survey."

What kind of drugs is this guy on?
good_show
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed. The Left in this country has an agenda and has brought all its various wings to bear on achieving it. It is my faith in the American people that makes me believe that they will see through the BS behind the zeal and pervasiveness of the anti-Bush crowd and will rebel against the propaganda. My hope is that other Americans, like myself, will look at the Left and say, "Thou dost protest too much" and send them a clear message in November.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: