SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Kerry's Spokesman And Media Matters Right On Cue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jarhead
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: John Kerry's Spokesman And Media Matters Right On Cue Reply with quote

The democratic party hit squad "Media Matters" founded by Hillary Clinton have come to the aid of John Kerry simultaneouly with Kerry's own personal mouth piece Mr. David Wade. Wade refers to the Swift Boat Vets who served with Kerry and exposed his lies and slander as the "Swift Boat Veterans for Bush". President Bush had nothing to do with this group and David Wade knows it.

Kerry spokesman David Wade issued the following statement today in response to Rush Limbaugh, who said on his radio show that Kerry’s Swift Boat attackers in 2004, “were right on the money and nobody has disproven anything they claimed in any of their ads, statements, written commentaries, or anything of the sort.”

http://kerry.senate.gov/v3/cfm/record.cfm?id=287284 (David Wade)

http://mediamatters.org/items/200711090008?f=h_latest (Media Matters)

Defending "Hanoi John" is a full time job. Everybody knows what this scoundrel did when he came back from Viet Nam yet the dems and the drive by media choose to ignore it. These are the same democrats who slandered General David Petreus when he testified in front of Congress last month. To the democrats John Kerry is a hero and General Petreus is a traitor. It must be hell having to actually make yourself beleive these lies. Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

note: Topic edited/me#1

"I am a bold Internationalist, I will only disperse American troups around the world at the discretion of the United Nations" - John Kerry

$UCK THE CORRUPT UNITED NATIONS - I am a Jarhead and I approve this message
streetsweeper95B
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jarhead;

Before I go into a tirade, Welcome home brother. Liberalism exists on both sides of the politicial fence. However, there is an extremist or fanatical side thats had free run in this country for 40 + years. 60% of Democrats do not approve of John sKerry or his ilk. The ones that do, are in the 40% group & the ones we (all of us) deal with a majority of the time.

In my opinion & my opinion alone, the swiftvets & pow's for truth did well in standing him down based on his service claim. Nothing more, nothing less. The Democrats & Republicans that slammed General Petraeous are the of the far left. Reed, Pelousie, ect, yada yada.......the big problem is, GW did not get a signed declaration of war leaving us (our country) hopelessly involved in a quagmire......

These same people know it & are free to run their gums whenever, where ever they wish. There are also many "liberals" that do genuinely support the war & our troops.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

streetsweeper95B wrote:
60% of Democrats do not approve of John sKerry or his ilk.

I doubt the validity of that apparent assumption. In fact, it's probably more accurate to state that 60% of Democrats are ambivalent about John Kerry...perhaps just as lamentable an assumption as 40% approval.

streetsweeper95B wrote:
....the big problem is, GW did not get a signed declaration of war leaving us (our country) hopelessly involved in a quagmire......

Just so I understand you, and as I find your attribution of that comment to be a bit vague, that's YOUR opinion?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: