SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Will the MSM report about Rev Wright?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:50 am    Post subject: Will the MSM report about Rev Wright? Reply with quote

I seriously doubt it. I was utterly in shock at this rev (?) comments. The hatred he has for American and to cuss like that in a sermon. I am sorry but I can count the number of times I have left someplace or even spoke up when I was offended my something someone said.

But a 20 year association with this man Senator Obama needs to answer. the 20 + assocations I have are only with good friends and people I trust and hold the same belief's. This does explain Michelle Obama's remarks about her being proud for the first time in her life. Makes it crystal clear as to why she thinks this. If you listen to this Rev Wright then you would not like American or the white man either!

Funny how CBS ran with the false documation story on President Bush.

How the DNC made Hillary apologize for President Clinton comments in SC and Geraldine's comment and distanced herself against Hillary. Why can nothing be said negative or someone have an opinion about Senator Obama without it being considered racial?

I was answer from Senator Obama and I hear there is more to come.

As I said earlier alot can happen between now and Nov...as things start heating up guess I will and watch the ride because it will be a ride. If Hillary ends up with the nomination (on please God Yes!!! I think she will be easier to win (nothing racial about it) it may split the DNC...how funny and perfectly wonderful would that be?

Let sit back and enjoy the show!!! It is going to be one heck or a political election.
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Vladimir Putin considered Obama's looney preacher.
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any other canditate's campaign would not recover from these revelations derived from the airing of Wright's sermon.
Neither should Obama's.
And Obama's contentions that he never heard the good pastor say any of these things.....if there is anyone who can believe that then I know who I should call about this bridge that I need to sell.

Unless of course the majority of the American people don't ever hear about it. The MSM seems to be intent on not letting this story see the light of day.
Makes one wonder if they are so convinced of their own importance and omnipotence that they think if they don't cover it....it won't get dissemanated to the public.

In this age of the Internet and Fox News they must either be blind or stupid. Or maybe a combination of both.
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obama has refused to go on Fox Networks for any reason. The libs have refused to debate on Fox. Last night though Obama went on Fox to try to get spin the Reverend Wright's hatred. Surely Obama knows that Fox will keep this scandal going until he addresses it sufficiently. Pay Backs are Truly a B---H.
Harvuskong
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now the Internet exists, thanks to Al Gore, I figure that both the "Pastor" and the "Attendee" know that that black cat ( could not help myself, I gave into the temptation there ) is out of the bag.

The story, links and etc are all over the place.

Reminds me of what happened to the Demo Presidential Candidate of the 2004 election.

I think that he may be on downbound train to loserville.
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have seriously misunderestimated the power of the OpaObamania bandwagon!
Lance Corporal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This particular issue has peaked way too soon, just as immigration reform, the Dubai ports deal and innumerable other issues have.

Who knows what will enrage this country in November, 2008?

The only constant is American Idol.
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess what bother me most about all this stuff with Senator Obama "the untouchable" in the MSM will not ask the tough questions because oh my then they will be accused of being a racist.

I am not a racist but Rev Wright is....and if I attended a church where any form of racism was preached I would walk out the door and never return...not stay for 20 years or give money. I do not hang out with anti-american people nor would I hang out with a known racist.

Senator Obama seems to have followers not supporters...they will follow this man anywhere without asking any questions.

Will Senator Obama get yet another pass without giving any answers.

He is running on his judgment...his JUDGEMENT to have this Rev be on his staff and you can not tell me is his not aware of this man's opinion.
jalexson
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bigger question is whether the MSM will deal with the bribery question. Shortly after he took office as a Senator his wife received nearly a $200,000 increase in pay from the University of Chicago Medical Center where she worked. Obama subsequently earmarked a million to construct a pavilion at the facility. His supporters have also benefited from earmarks.

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/obama_earmark_wife/2008/03/14/80393.html?s=al&promo_code=4736-1

Sounds a lot like bribery to me.
"That awful power, the public opinion of a nation, is created in America by a horde of ignorant, self-complacent simpletons who failed at ditching and shoe making and fetched up in journalism on their way to the poor house."
-- Mark Twain
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The MSM refused to ask Senator Obama the tough question because then they will be accused of being racist.

Senator Obama refuses to answer any questions.

Racism is on both sides...will Senator Obama address both sides of the issue along with Rev Wright racist remarks. How could he NOT know????? Please.
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My prediction for the Democrats is that Obama will withdraw his name from the nomination process before the Democratic convention.
He is now unelectable but he's the hands down winner of the delegate and popular vote count so if he stays in then Hillary is beaten already.
However he is now unelectable because of his close association with radical viewpoints on several subjects.
So I think the powers that be within the Democrat party will coerce, bribe, cajole, threaten and do whatever it takes to get him to withdraw before their convention

Dusty
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dusty

I really do not see that happening. Senator Obama knew this would come out...my question to Senator Obama is why did it take two days for him to write a speech?
jalexson
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theresa Alwood wrote:
Dusty

I really do not see that happening. Senator Obama knew this would come out...my question to Senator Obama is why did it take two days for him to write a speech?

I saw an interesting comment on Oprah's message board. the writer raised the question of whether a father should have exposed his children to the type of comments Wright made and accused Obama of child abuse.
"That awful power, the public opinion of a nation, is created in America by a horde of ignorant, self-complacent simpletons who failed at ditching and shoe making and fetched up in journalism on their way to the poor house."
-- Mark Twain
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dusty wrote:
My prediction for the Democrats is that Obama will withdraw his name from the nomination process before the Democratic convention....
Dusty

In a word or 2, You're Optimistic....extremely optimistic!
Remember, the MSM, Hillary, Obama, Soros, Reid, Pelosi, et al are ALL Blame America First cult worshipers....ie, the difference between a Hillary and a J.Wright is simply volume (the knob). Hillary may be more shrill, but the volume is lower! Obama will lie to his grave but is a worshiper none the less...just like Soros. And that's on the economy, capitalism, politics, family values, race, education, everything. Marxists don't need a pulpit, it just helps with the 'volume'! no more, no less! So since they all play the same tune and dance to the same music, to somehow believe (optimisticly) that one of them would be 'called on the carpet' is unrealistic, in my opinion. Time will tell, but don't hold your breath waiting, for, say the MSM, especially, to 'notice something strange' about this Wright guy! Just different tracks, all to the same end!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: