SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Boycott Barnes and Nobe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: Boycott Barnes and Nobe Reply with quote

Boycott Barnes and Noble!

The internet listing as Barnes and Noble carries the following photo.

My God, Even booksellers are barking moonbat!

[img]http://genji.image.pbase.com/u38/offwind/upload/32382040.BarnesandNobleFitforDuty.bmp[/img]
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10-4 Big buddy

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
ASPB

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

some one know how to clean up the link so the image displays?

http://genji.image.pbase.com/u38/offwind/upload/32382040.BarnesandNobleFitforDuty.bmp
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check the sticky thread...it's up!
ASPB

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jay,

Do you know when Kerry was transferred from 13 to 11?
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not you, ASPB - I don't think bitmaps will display in image tags on phBB - only jpg's or gif's.
rbshirley
Founder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:52 pm    Post subject: Barnes and Noble Fake Book Cover Reply with quote

RBS wrote:
Post Deleted ... See Sticky on same subject

Last edited by rbshirley on Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
tngator
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thankfully, we do not have a B&N in our town; however, we do have a Hastings and the manager told me that they had no intentions of carrying the book on their shelves, so I promptly left 4 books sitting at the counter and left Cool
The Ghost
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:37 pm    Post subject: Kerry Supporters Hack Barnes & Noble Website Reply with quote

Kerry Supporters Hack Barnes & Noble Website

remember you can't trust how low kerry will go to better himself ,,at anyones expense
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa hold on a minute. Lets not jump and attack a reputable book store just yet. If they have been infiltrated by Kerry drones then they deserve the benefit of the doubt. I was just on their site and it is normal as can be. They have obviiously taken that repulsive label off. It is not their fault if they were hacked. Lets see what their response is first. A public apology and condemnation of this activity could clear them of wrong doing. We have been hacked with those hate emails haven't we? Well lets see what barnes and noble has to say first, I will be emailing them on this and see what the response is before I condem their ownership. If they were legitamatly hacked by Kerry or one of his drones within then give them time to get to the bottom of it before we slam them. I know this doesn't sound like me but what is right is right. They want us to attack everyone to build a national hate of us and can show that we are a bunch of lunatics and liars. This could be just bait. We are not a political moonbat organization like moveon.org, we have to stay the course and use good judgement. If they are guilty then we need to go after them with our fullest frontal assault. But it appears to me that they removed it immediatly so we need to hear what they have to say. A full media reort condeming this would be appropriate if they do it. Semper Fi.
tngator
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hacked? uh .... yeahhhhhh. The cover is on drudge's site. Looks like some people are getting pretty desperate.
ASPB

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turn around is fair at all levels in our society. If the moonbats can hammer the President on the " purported" lack of WMD we can hammer B&N on their inability to keep their house in order.

Sorry, they'll never get another dime from me. Not because they caused it but because they couldn't manage to control hacking (if that's what it was) with a #1 Bestseller. Incompetent at the least IMHO!

Do You want spoiled meat from Mickey D?

Last edited by ASPB on Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lily
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drudge has a headline saying Kerry supporters hacked into Barnes and Nobles website to alter the cover of the book.I've been checking the hourly top ten over at B&N and they had the correct cover and title listed. The fact that Kerry supporters feel the need to undermine sales of the book shows they are afraid of the book's message.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: