SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Resistance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Resistance Reply with quote

What the USA needs to formon Nov. 6th is a WWII type of resistance and Radio Free Europe type of communication system to defeat the Communist type of structure that the Dems and going to try to implant into this Nation. Maybe we can use this web site to this end. After all it was began by American Heros who fought heroically to defeat Communism. Hopefully America will come to their senses before that is necessary.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Radio Free America"...whoulda thunk? Crying or Very sad
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Resistance Reply with quote

"Radio Free America", sounds good to me, Me#1

rhv5862
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:27 am    Post subject: Re: Resistance Reply with quote

rhv5862 wrote:
"Radio Free America", sounds good to me, Me#1

rhv5862

May I suggest a different approach.

The NY Times has been a leader in leftist-supporting news coverage and news boycotts.

There must be tens of millions of people REALLY pissed off by that. While many may not be subscribers, they do patronize the NY Times' ADVERTISERS. Those advertisers are sensitive to their customers, ESPECIALLY IN THESE ECONOMIC TIMES.

The Times has just built an expensive new building, sales are falling, and they have been financially downgraded to a junk rating.

Here is a stark vulnerability in the flagship of the leftist MSM that can be leveraged to start a needed return to media even handedness.

A massive campaign and web/paper petition to boycott the NY Times AND ITS ADVERTISERS should be very effective at pushing this Pravda wannabe either back to its senses, or off the cliff.

The Swiftvets and their friends would be a good origin of this movement.

-- FDL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: